What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the brother and Father killed that Pakistani boy if their daughter love him? they will face death penalty for sure. China is.not an Islamic state, we have very strict laws. honour killing will not be tolerated at all. zero tolerance.

Huis nowadays beahve like wahhabists, they think they are the descendants of Saud or Persians.

Honor killing is not Islamic but cultural so it needs to be eliminated.

I never have any Hui friend but I have some Muslim Chinese (Indonesian) friend here in Indonesia, I would like to have one (Hui). Our moderator in our China and far east section is also Hui (Hui Songsan).

Talking about Hui, this is story about Muslim Chinese in China (North West) so I bet they are Hui. The vlogger is Indonesian and I think from the way they treat her I can say that Hui is very friendly people.

Untitled-70-300x173.png

A shocking video of a Pakistani man, Osama Ahmed Khan, being beaten to death in Beijing, China surfaced on social media on Sunday.

The video which was shared by journalist Ali Arif on his Facebook page, shows Osama being beaten by two men using objects that look like a stone and brick.

According to information shared on social media, Osama was killed by the brother and father of a girl he was dating. The father-son duo strike have Osama face down on a pedestrian crossing as they beat him on a main road in a seemingly well-populated area.

Many cars, motors and pedestrians pass by but do not look twice or stop or even call the police.

The deceased belonged to Bahawalpur and was a Civil Engineering student at Shenyang University in Liaoning, China.

This is the second incident of this sort this year.

Earlier in July, an independent digital media company SupChina had shared a video of a 26-year-old Pakistani student, Moiz-ud-Din, being stabbed to death after a roadside dispute while he was similarly accompanied by his girlfriend.

According to Times of Islamabad, Moiz was enrolled in a Chinese language program at Nanjing Normal University, where he had been studying on a Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarship since 2017.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/11/18/video-pakistani-man-killed-over-honour-in-china/

If this is true, the Chinese Police needs to provide justice.

Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam. It's a mindset, a societal issue.

Second a Chinese member somewhere on another thread raised a valid point ...... China had or has this single child policy so a grown up brother and a sister present on the scene? Are there any exemptions to this policy?

Third whatever is available in the video clip, its not the whole story, the way that guy who is being beaten is lying (face down) on the ground, he has been struck from behind first ........ or there has been a stabbing before the duo started beating him. The blows shown in video clip are not life threatening.

Fourth with my very limited observation of Chinese here in Pakistan ....... if I was young and presented an opportunity to marry a Chinese woman ....... I won't, they appear to me very very possessive.

Minorities , Muslims and rural popolations were always exempted from one child policy.

Most of my friends like atleast 25 from china are two siblings. Wow what a coincidence all of them a brother and a sister.

My best friend has a 12 years younger brother in anshan city suburbs.

One child policy is not as understood in the west. Like most of the Chinese stuff reported. Do some research or visit china.

Iv seen many china haters fall in love with china when they actually visited and stayed there for a few months.

Anyways death of a pakistani student and murder is a serious offense. Chinese laws are very stict and police very harsh. It will be sorted. Pray for the deceased support the girlfriend who must be going thru hell. I keep coming back to comment here cuz i see a negative comment or a comment specifically designed to give negative image of chinese or china to pakistaniz.

Listen it is very bad indeed. But these things can and do happen just don't try and turn it into a political thing.

They guy exposed himself to a risk by making a girlfriend while he and his girl friend both belong to a community/culture who consider concept of girl friend boy friend as taboo.

This is a criminal act . all everybody can do is show condolence and grief. Just pray for the boy and his family. Avoid turning this into something the indians or enemies of pakistan china want.

The enemies would like to see chinese and pakistaniz hating each other.

The Chinese have handled this issue very well. The denied something which can never be verified, they denied the authenticity of the video but provided no information on how and why Osama was killed.

One thing is certain though, the poor sod who recorded the killing and posted it online is fcked.

Minorities , Muslims and rural popolations were always exempted from one child policy.

Most of my friends like atleast 25 from china are two siblings. Wow what a coincidence all of them a brother and a sister.

My best friend has a 12 years younger brother in anshan city suburbs.

One child policy is not as understood in the west. Like most of the Chinese stuff reported. Do some research or visit china.

Iv seen many china haters fall in love with china when they actually visited and stayed there for a few months.

Anyways death of a pakistani student and murder is a serious offense. Chinese laws are very stict and police very harsh. It will be sorted. Pray for the deceased support the girlfriend who must be going thru hell. I keep coming back to comment here cuz i see a negative comment or a comment specifically designed to give negative image of chinese or china to pakistaniz.

Listen it is very bad indeed. But these things can and do happen just don't try and turn it into a political thing.

They guy exposed himself to a risk by making a girlfriend while he and his girl friend both belong to a community/culture who consider concept of girl friend boy friend as taboo.

This is a criminal act . all everybody can do is show condolence and grief. Just pray for the boy and his family. Avoid turning this into something the indians or enemies of pakistan china want.

The enemies would like to see chinese and pakistaniz hating each other.

You misunderstood my post I guess ............

No need to ask it is fake news just like the few days early about zambian student was fake news. If it was true by now news would have been blasting this every where.

Most probably something happening in Vietnam.
f. u., Chinese characters and Chinese everywhere, why link to Vietnam?

Can someone explain what is the updates of this story? So the video is not of the event but a Pakistani student was murdered? By who and why? Actually a girl's father and brother because she is with a Pakistani student? Are the culprits Han, Hui or minority and are they now arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom