What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstood my post I guess ............

May be im sorry if i did. But one china policy was never for minorities or rural populations and there are so many brothers and sisters in china.

Can someone explain what is the updates of this story? So the video is not of the event but a Pakistani student was murdered? By who and why? Actually a girl's father and brother because she is with a Pakistani student? Are the culprits Han, Hui or minority and are they now arrested?

Basically the video is not linked . what i gather is they saying the video is not of osama. But yes a pakistani named osama ahmed was killed.

So, what the background of above video ...

May be im sorry if i did. But one china policy was never for minorities or rural populations and there are so many brothers and sisters in china.

Basically the video is not linked . what i gather is they saying the video is not of osama. But yes a pakistani named osama ahmed was killed.

That's awful. No justification to do that if he didn't do anything wrong. I wonder what the full story is behind this and why the murders did this. Hopefully the authorities do the right thing by the law. There is no place for honor killings based on any religious or racist excuses in secular China. If there is some sort of reason for the action, maybe courts will be easy on culprits but otherwise Chinese courts often gives capital sentence for murder. Very scary country to be on wrong side of law.

Why murder a young student?? Was there reason or just something stupid like I don't want my daughter to be with a Pakistani person? So many Chinese marry and date outside their own and most parents have to accept their children's decision. Even those who are upset about it, definitely do not go to murder. Murder in China comes with a price when caught.

DsV2naGXoAA6wWc.jpg

Clearly Pakistani embassy trying to cover up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom