What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey do you know what has happened to these sub-human murderers...what has govt of China done? have they been arrested? I know China has capital punishments so these subhumans should be skinned like they do to dogs and hang them up on the same place where they killed the innocent guy.

The law and order in China is good and they don't tolerate crimes like this at all. Chinese govt promotes a dating society and having relations so they will act. But looking at the video those 2 seemed not normal citizens and only a person with previous criminal record would do a crime like this so are most probably on the run.

The law and order in China is good and they don't tolerate crimes like this at all. Chinese govt promotes a dating society and having relations so they will act. But looking at the video those 2 seemed not normal citizens and only a person with previous criminal record would do a crime like this so are most probably on the run.
that's a lie

Very sensible.

Funny but true story when I was working at the warehouse two summers ago and I befriended one of the manager of the Halal Chinese Joint dude had his sister working the register and I had a crush on her her brother the manager put it bluntly to stay away

:rolleyes1: Regardless who who this man was , and what predicament caused him to be attacked by two men in night in middle of busy street , we have to condemn the actions , if such action is not acceptable in Pakistan it is not acceptable else where.

That is the Universal law of Humanity

Now as for Pakistanis in foreign countries

1) Well every one have to keep their eyes open and be aware of where they are
2) What time of day they are in certain part of cities no different then when they are in
Pakistan
3) Having street smarts is important

If you are going to be with a girl are you going out with group of friends ? Or solo

Drinking bars = 99% Source of major fights and criminal activities :big_boss:

If you are outside a bar , after hours and not knowing crime scene in that neighborhood
You yourself are increasing certain risk around you. And the last thing you want to do is get in a altercation with someone and you have no way to drive away from situation , as you are stuck in the spot while other guy goes gets reinforcement/weapon

China in any case is 100% Safe society for all people including Pakistanis, however when in foreign country Pakistani Students also have some responsibility to know the cultural norms of society and be aware of their surroundings and not be stuck in middle of a dodgy city ally

If it is 11 o clock in night or 1 o clock in night and you have no car to get home , you are on side of street , you are waiting for a bad thing to happen

If you are in wrong part of city in Pakistan/ any major metro city you can still get killed similar way after a robbery attempt or altercation

Last edited:
What would happen if a Chinese student gets closer to a Pakistani women in a city like Islamabad?

I am not defending this action but we shouldn't be hypocritical.

Disgusting. No one stops to intervene. Must have looked at the brown skin on the person they were beating and looked away.
i told you Hui Muslim in China is like mobs, no one can get on their tails.

Disgusting. No one stops to intervene. Must have looked at the brown skin on the person they were beating and looked away.
i told you Hui Muslim in China is very violent, no one can get in their ways. is there any possibity that this Pakistani banged the Hui girl and refused to take the responsibity?

I mean I still treat this as Isolated incident breaking ties over small murder yeah wont happen but there needs to be action and if you are FOB Pakistani studying anywhere(China,Russia,Turkey,Malaysia,USA,Australia,UK, or whatever) just stay away from dating and try to understand local norms pls

What would happen if a Chinese student gets closer to a Pakistani women in a city like Islamabad?

I am not defending this action but we shouldn't be hypocritical.

Probably the same

I mean I still treat this as Isolated incident breaking ties over small murder yeah wont happen but there needs to be action and if you are FOB Pakistani studying anywhere(China,Russia,Turkey,Malaysia,USA,Australia,UK, or whatever) just stay away from dating and try to understand local norms pls

Exactly. In most Western cultures, if you get into trouble because of a girl, it's because the girl has complained. No complain, no trouble. Unfortunately, most Pakistanis don't understand the mindset of a modern, liberal, typically feminist Western female.

Is he really Pakistani? I mean evidence?
what he did?

It all up in the air some said he was German origin but Pakistani and there is one journalist whose credibilty is questionble but anyways still sad story

Exactly. In most Western cultures, if you get into trouble because of a girl, it's because the girl has complained. No complain, no trouble. Unfortunately, most Pakistanis don't understand the mindset of a modern, liberal, typically feminist Western female.

Its usually the FOBs but us born and raised in the West know this well I mean China might be slighty to the right of the west on some cultural things I am saying if you are studying even in another Islamic country just stay away from dating and know the norms of the society first

It all up in the air some said he was German origin but Pakistani and there is one journalist whose credibilty is questionble but anyways still sad story
Its sad indeed and there is one girl in there as well

I cannot comment unless I know who is he and what he did and why they are beating him like that

Sometimes I feel I wish I was born Turkish and I like your country more than ours
The people make the country,not the other way around.
What you are searching(craving) for is the sense of belonging,you see it with the Turks,standing up for each other against ''enemies'',never giving up,no matter the circumstances.
I understand where you are coming from.
Visit my country whenever you can.

My condolence the deceased, the murderes shall be brought to justice.

LOL

China seems to be such a soul-less, dry, culture less place.

Well, at least they make sure we all get cheap products. So there’s that
thats Hui muslim you are talking about, never play with Hui girl if you dont wanna take responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom