What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A criminal case is a Criminal Case, any sane person will not stop a car in middle of night with crime activity taking place.

However it is fully expected that Chinese authorities will resolve the issue

Can't say this is a normal occurrence , criminal acts happen all over the world
You have to be careful which part of city you visit and have street sense

Blood money is part of the law, so its fine if the victims family agrees on it , that is not the point here ... a man is beaten to death by bricks in a busy road by two people , and no one step to at least try to stop them ? if they had Guns or Knife's i would understand that people were scared to intervene but they are beating him with bricks .. that is some intense chicken behavior .

We know that China has better law enforcement than Pakistan, but OP's intention was not regarding people on the street intervening.

Pakistan, China, or anywhere else in the world, nobody would try and confront two murderers on the street killing someone. Ask yourself would you intervene or leave and call the police?

Are you serious?

Saudi society is notoriously misogynistic and racist, I believe that Saudi women are not allowed to marry anybody that's not a Saudi citizen which is ridiculously difficult to become. Us Pakistanis being so charming and attractive, are unfortunately one of the biggest victims of this :lol:

Hopefully this will be investigated and justice served. Our government bends over backwards to ensure Chinese are safe in our country (and other foreigners).

He is a wannabe Pseudo white who likes to Insult Pakistan with utter rubbish of his own imagination.
From one pseudo white to a pseudo Arab do take the time to read this please -

Saudis told not to marry women from Pakistan, 3 other states

"RIYADH: Saudi men have been prohibited from marrying women from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Chad and Myanmar, says a report in Makkah daily quoting Makkah Police Director Maj Gen Assaf Al-Qurashi."

https://tribune.com.pk/story/745015/saudi-men-banned-from-marrying-pakistani-women/
https://www.dawn.com/news/1123519/saudis-told-not-to-marry-women-from-pakistan-3-other-states
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-28674836

@TSA321

He is a wannabe Pseudo white who likes to Insult Pakistan with utter rubbish of his own imagination.
Well,i know him as one of the few real Pakistanis of the forum who calls it what it is.
And whats with the ''Psuedo white'',what has skin colour have to do with this?
You guys need to be a unity against others,not bash each other.

Hopefully this will be investigated and justice served. Our government bends over backwards to ensure Chinese are safe in our country (and other foreigners).

It is the duty of our embassy in China to keep a follow up on the case.

if they are using bricks i would have tried to stop , if they have guns i would call Police .. rather than make a video

We cant tell from the video what weapons they have, but if you ran in and tried to stop these two people unarmed then you probably would have also ended up as a victim.

How do you know someone didn't call the police already? What else can someone do in that situation other than document what's happening?

Well,i know him as one of the few real Pakistanis of the forum who calls it what it is.
And whats with the ''Psuedo white'',what has skin colour have to do with this?
You guys need to be a unity against others,not bash each other.
Nah we got certain Pseudo intellectuals who are mortally confused..anyway lets not derail the thread and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom