What's new

China: Pakistani student killed for dating Chinese girl by her father and brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try beating someone to death in the roads of Karachi, public will beat the bajesus out of you .. People in Pakistan doesn't even fear armed robbers let alone these Stone beating pu$$ies ..
True

I expect China to take action against these people, but if the same thing happened in Pakistan I guarantee the killers would be declared heroes for "protecting their sisters honour"
Doubt that, there would be outrage

if a chines guy would date with a pakistani muslim girl, the family of girl will almost do the similar thing .. honor killing is common in asian culture ... though it is really a very sad incident and those who did this must be punished according to law

I expect China to take action against these people, but if the same thing happened in Pakistan I guarantee the killers would be declared heroes for "protecting their sisters honour"

You know how Pakistan dealt with Honor Killers ? I hope Chinese Govt will take strict actions against them .

I hope and wish they are sentenced to death for doing this, it is really sad and inhumane.

Ahh well. We ain't exactly the flavour in UK, USA, Europe, Australia, Saudia Arabia [which actually has law in place preventing marriage to Pakistani's] and now China.

*sad*

It really is rock bottom. I find this very disturbing more so with the fact nobody intervenes.

I get it crime happens everywhere but intervention in a public place will always happen.

Last edited:
There's a difference between a murder for personal grudge and an act of terrorism for a political incentive. You can pass it on as a domestic crime to play it down, but there are even International laws dealing with such matters . Pakistan can lodge a protest and it must do that, if the victim in the video is indeed a Pakistani.
Pakistani establishment may have strong relations with the Chinese, but incident like this will deal a great blow to the public perception of China, regardless what a meager number of "intellectuals" believe. This news is already trending at social media and there is massive outcry.

The problem is this video is being used to promote an agenda of hate. Without understanding the Chinese society.

These murders happen all around the world even in Europe here is the biggest example of it.

images.jpg

Yes it is a sad crime but these thing happen every where.

For example if tomorrow oh would go to Mexico and bang El-chapo's daughter. Now you would be a fool if you think you will make out alive from there.

Disgusting. No one stops to intervene. Must have looked at the brown skin on the person they were beating and looked away.
If only our country wasn't so shit we wouldn't need to migrate, or be looked down upon as we are currently.

I am really pi**ed off about this!

Doubt that, there would be outrage

Really? The only outrage is on the Dawn opinion pieces, even the high profile cases in the last few years only a handful of politicians have demanded action and in almost all cases the victims family forgave the killers and there was no public outrage.

You know how Pakistan dealt with Honor Killers ? I hope Chinese Govt will take strict actions against them .

Yes the law is clear, but in many cases the killers family simply buys off the victims and nothing ever happens. Even with the recent law honour killing is still prevalent, but more and more is happening under the radar.

Yes the law is clear, but in many cases the killers family simply buys off the victims and nothing ever happens. Even with the recent law honour killing is still prevalent, but more and more is happening under the radar.

Blood money is part of the law, so its fine if the victims family agrees on it , that is not the point here ... a man is beaten to death by bricks in a busy road by two people , and no one step to at least try to stop them ? if they had Guns or Knife's i would understand that people were scared to intervene but they are beating him with bricks .. that is some intense chicken behavior .

Is this even verified in any way? Obviously the video is disturbing, but is there an article or something validating OP's video?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom