What's new

China/Pakistan/India - Was Nehru smarter than Modi?

Xi Jinping strolled into India on one side, while the PLA strolled into India on the other side.

I'm sure you remember all the crying from India about the "Chinese incursion". :lol:

Do you know who the head of the PLA is? You guessed right, Xi Jinping. :D As the ultimate authority over the PLA, he was the only one who could have given that order, and Modi couldn't do anything except cry about it.
So what you are saying is that Xi decided to come to India to talk about business and trade and then decided to ask the PLA to enter into the Indian territory just to mess it all up? It does not make much sense to me. But according to you he probably wasted his precious time just to "troll" Indians?

So what you are saying is that Xi decided to come to India to talk about business and trade and then decided to ask the PLA to enter into the Indian territory just to mess it all up? It does not make much sense to me. But according to you he probably wasted his precious time just to "troll" Indians?

It was you Indians screaming about a "Chinese incursion" while Xi Jinping (the head of the PLA) was strolling into India. :lol:

It was you Indians screaming about a "Chinese incursion" while Xi Jinping (the head of the PLA) was strolling into India. :lol:
You havent answered...why he meets modi..invites him too...are these both mass murderer or xi is spineless liar.
China has cried so many times about indian incursion and dalai lama and arunachal.

So what you are saying is that the Indian media was lying and there was no incursion?
I am starting to note a pattern in which you reply.

You havent answered...why he meets modi..invites him too...are these both mass murderer or xi is spineless liar.
China has cried so many times about indian incursion and dalai lama and arunachal.

Face it, the first thing people think about when they hear the name "Modi" is "Mass murderer". Both in India and the rest of the world.

As for doing business with India, that's fine. Money is good. :D We have a massive trade surplus with India, you are the ones losing money.

And Modi is massacring Indian Muslims, they are his own people. He can massacre his own people as much as he likes, why would we care.

You would expect Indians to care about that, but apparently they don't.

Face it, the first thing people think about when they hear the name "Modi" is "Mass murderer". Both in India and the rest of the world.

As for doing business with India, that's fine. Money is good. :D

And Modi is massacring Indian Muslims, they are his own people. He can massacre his own people as much as he likes, why would we care.

You keep calling him a mass murderer. How do you know he is one? From the unbiased Pakistani source?. Please tell me how you came to the conclusion that he 'massacred' Indian Muslims. or do you not know the difference between a genocide and a riot.
would you call this a massacre too? June 2013 Shanshan riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You keep calling him a mass murderer. How do you know he is one? From the unbiased Pakistani source?. Please tell me how you came to the conclusion that he 'massacred' Indian Muslims. or do you not know the difference between a genocide and a riot.

Indians themselves (especially Congress supporters) are the ones who gave Modi the title of "Mass murderer".

And so it spread to the entire world.

No international media will write an article on Modi without mentioning the Gujarat riots, it is a part of his identity.

Indians call him that, and they call our leader "Eleven Jumping". I don't complain about the latter, but Indians do complain about the former. Who cares. :lol:

Face it, the first civiliansple think about when they hear the name "Modi" is "Mass murderer". Both in India and the rest of the world.

As for doing business with India, that's fine. Money is good. :D We have a massive trade surplus with India, you are the ones losing money.

So you are selling out friendship for money...modi killed innocent pak civilians as per you but xi is coming for money. And majority chinese people as per you think modi is mass murderer and oppressing muslims and yet you do business..shame on you

Modi is not smart.. he is aggressive leader.. and an aggressive leader cannot be smart

So you are selling out friendship for money...modi killed innocent pak civilians as per you but xi is coming for money. And majority chinese people as per you think modi is mass murderer and oppressing muslims and yet you do business..shame on you

Modi massacred Indian Muslims, so why should I be upset about that? They are Indian citizens, they are not my responsibility.

You are the one who should be upset about that, but you are not. :lol:

I am very happy that China is draining Indian money every year with India's massive trade deficit to us, it is great. :D Maybe Modi can help us to drain India further, if he is not too busy with his favorite hobby.

So do you have a dumb armymen or weak ones...per your logic
Modi is not smart.. he is aggressive leader.. and an aggressive leader cannot be smart

Modi massacred Indian Muslims, so why should I be upset about that? They are Indian citizens, they are not my redonsibility.

You are the one who should be upset about that, but you are not. :lol:

I am very happy that China is draining Indian money every year with India's massive trade deficit to us, it is great. :D Maybe Modi can help us to drain India further, if he is not too busy with his favorite hobby.

What about pak civilians. And you are yhe one running hate campaigns againt bearded men..good you accepted that china cares about money alone...pak is just an asset dor

What about pak civilians. And you are yhe one running hate campaigns againt bearded men..good you accepted that china cares about money alone...pak is just an asset dor

If you want me to cry over the fact that Modi likes to massacre Indians (specifically Indian Muslims) then sorry to disappoint you, I really don't care. They are not my citizens, they are not my responsibility.

You are the one who should care. But you don't. :lol:

If Modi wants to kill Indians that is his own business, as long as he keeps India's money flowing into our pockets that's good enough.

If you want me to cshitver the fact that Modi likes to massacre Indians (specifically Indian Muslims) then sorry to disappoint you, I really don't care. They are not my citizens, they are not my responsibility.

You are the one who should care. But you don't. :lol:

If Modi wants to kill Indians that is his own business, as long as he keeps India's money flowing into our pockets that's good enough.
But you were crying abt killing of pak civilians but now have your mouth shut by money

But you were crying abt killing of pak civilians but now have your mouth shut by money

Are they Chinese citizens? No. Then it's not our responsibility. Pakistan can take care of themselves, they are a mature nation (unlike India).

You guys voted for a mass murderer of your own citizens, do you really expect me to have a problem with that? :lol:

The only ones who have a problem with that, are the people he likes to commit genocide against, i.e. Indians.

Meanwhile he can help us to continue draining money out of India, win-win for us. Then maybe another incursion so that he cries again. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom