What's new

China opposes Vietnam's accusation on islands

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
China opposes Vietnam's accusation on islands

China firmly opposes any remarks and actions that violate its sovereignty over Xisha Islands and adjacent waters in the South China Sea, said Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu here on Friday.

Jiang made the comment after Vietnamese foreign ministry spokeswoman Nguyen Phuong Nga said Thursday, according to media reports, that Chinese vessels' seismic exploration activities near Xisha Islands had violated Vietnam's sovereignty.

"China has indisputable sovereignty over Xisha Islands and adjacent waters," Jiang reiterated in a news release.

China opposes Vietnam's accusation on islands

Why is it that china has a problem with every country ...i mean dont take any of this personelly but i just dont seem to understand this

Why is it that china has a problem with every country ...i mean dont take any of this personelly but i just dont seem to understand this

China has 15 Land neighbors,only has border problems with 1 country:India;1/15

India has 6 land neihbors,has border problems with 2: PAK and China
1/3

^^what about vietnam , taiwan?

the land border problem with vietnam solved many years ago,only has sea border problem,
Taiwan is not a country, she hasn't declare to independent, her map is even bigger than the whole China,she declare that the whole China belong to ROC
t_0f80dff479aff3971aef37fd04f2c545.jpg

2009042808494983.jpg

Last edited:
China has 15 Land neighbors,only has border problems with 1 country:India;1/15

India has 6 land neihbors,has border problems with 2: PAK and China
1/3

Overall China has more problems with more numbers of countries in its neighbourhood ... from on land to on islands... cant ignore this.

If you read Vietnam's statement, you'll discover Vietnamese has a major problem with the South China Sea name and insist on calling it East Sea. I wonder if they'll be in a future fight with South Koreans over the right to use the 'East Sea' label.

the land border problem with vietnam solved many years ago,only has sea border problem,
Taiwan is not a country, she hasn't declare to independent, her map is even bigger than the whole China,she declare that the whole China belong to ROC
t_0f80dff479aff3971aef37fd04f2c545.jpg

2009042808494983.jpg

ROC claims the whole of Mongolia!!!

The other man on the stamp is Dr. Sun Yat-sen, the first modern leader of China. The communist and nationalist movement both grew out of his republican China and both claim him as their ideological predecessor.

ROC claims the whole of Mongolia!!!

"Besides the dispute with the PRC over mainland China, the ROC also has a controversial relationship with Mongolia. Until 1945, the ROC claimed sovereignty over Greater Mongolia, but under Soviet pressure, it recognized Mongolian independence. Shortly thereafter in 1953, due to the deterioration of diplomatic relations with the Soviet Union, it revoked this recognition and kept considering it a part of mainland China. In 2002, however, the Republic of China announced that it was administratively recognizing Mongolia as an independent country, even though no legislative actions were taken to address concerns over its constitutional claims to Mongolia."
Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is an USA stamp about ROC more than 60 years ago~~~

Oh wow, sorry giant brain fart there. United States Postage staring me right in the face.

On another note, I do like the comparison though. I really admire Lincoln as a great politician.

I have enormous respect for Dr Sun but felt him to be a bit too idealistic. It took him some set back to realise that trying to form democratic government and elections at that time don't mean alot without a powerful military institution to back it up. And I think he died too soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom