What's new

China officially admitted "Red B2"!

I have yet to see anything unique about the Chinese since Communist China came to being.

Df-21D is arguably the greatest invention in the last 20-30 years. It's a game changer and the US has no counter to it. The DF-21D makes all American aircraft carriers pretty much obsolete.

Df-21D is arguably the greatest invention in the last 20-30 years. It's a game changer and the US has no counter to it. The DF-21D makes all American aircraft carriers pretty much obsolete.
Please tell your shift stupor-visor to give you a better script.

I have yet to see anything unique about the Chinese since Communist China came to being.
The only thing unique is to simply add 'with Chinese characteristics'. And that covers just about anything.

Let's get back on topic, there are threads already to discuss the AMCA and the DF-21.

the only jet fighter China exported jf17
the project has gone cold due to Chinese failure to make an engine.
a nation who flies her planes with foreign engines can make B 2 or a flying saucer .
it will still fly with a foreign engine so what's the point

This is a foreign engine.

v0CHWPM.jpg

This is not.

RZKJLXO.jpg

yC3lEax.jpg

PvkGYkT.jpg

What does the J-10 have to do with the strategic stealth bomber you ask?

The answer: the B-2 is powered by the non-afterburning variant of the F110, the same engine that powers the F-16. You guys get it now? :lol:

General Electric F118 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Electric_F110

In my opinion, right now, China does not need a stealth bomber.
It will send a wrong signal to its neighbours.

O.T. Why can't I post? I've lost my post twice trying to post links. Hopefully I will be able to in due time.

Truly, one big floating pile of metal waiting to become an artificial reef.

Yes, genius....smooth does not mean stealthy....notice the sawtoothed...edges.
These guys do not know how both plates and curvatures can work together.

Here is the inconsistency: When the J-20 first came out, they tried hard to distinguish it from the PAK and allied it with the F-22 with all the talk about 'continuous curvatures'. Then when they see the 'bumps and lumps' on the F-35 and got suckered by the Australians, now curvatures are bad for 'stealth'. They just cannot make up their minds. :lol:

lol, Chinese have the virus and the antidote.
The DF-21D is not proven against a genuine moving target.

Yes, genius....

Thank you. :lol:

smooth does not mean stealthy....

No one said anything about the texture of the fuselage.

The issue here is regarding a flat surface versus a curved surface.

zbHqsTn.jpg

notice the sawtoothed...edges.

You know what's better than a sawtooth edge?

Not having the edge in the first place.

I challenge you to show me an edge on the J-31 that is perpendicular to the direction of flight.

I want to see pictures.

Forget about the engine nozzles for the time being because the RD-93 are not the final engines.

I have yet to see anything unique about the Americans had they not abducted Germany's scientists.

So the American's post is deleted while the Chinese post is left alone. Good for the American members to know that the Chinese members have an ally in the admin staff.

Back
Top Bottom