What's new

China officially admitted "Red B2"!

I don't think so. It look more like @gambit is embarrassing you with factual posts and you are replying with personal insults and so called "physics explanation" which I failed to sight.

That actually mean you didn't win. Try harder to win and let audience decide who's correct. Put some sources.
And please change the flags ;)

Not really. Martian gave reputable sources and 100% proved his point. Gambit just contradicts himself and resorts to personal insults when he doesn't have a counter which proves he has no comeback. It is Gambit that is getting embarrassed and he knows this. You know it too.

You are Indian, you people can't even make your own bullets so get out of this thread. Indians have little to no knowledge so don't come here and pretend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. Martian gave reputable sources and 100% proved his point.
Marty gave one source that contains structural flaws in its methodology. The Australians' so called 'analysis' contains more 'not' than Marty cared to admit.

You are Indian, you people can't even make your own bullets so get out of this thread. Indians have little to no knowledge so don't come here and pretend.
Then would you consider relevant experience to be important in this discussion? If yes, then what aviation experience does Marty or you have?

Df-21D is arguably the greatest invention in the last 20-30 years. It's a game changer and the US has no counter to it. The DF-21D makes all American aircraft carriers pretty much obsolete.

Thanks Psyops !!!! I had a long day at work but you really made me laugh today with your post.

Marty gave one source that contains structural flaws in its methodology. The Australians' so called 'analysis' contains more 'not' than Marty cared to admit.

Then would you consider relevant experience to be important in this discussion? If yes, then what aviation experience does Marty or you have?

What experience do you have? Show me proof.

Not really. Martian gave reputable sources and 100% proved his point. Gambit just contradicts himself and resorts to personal insults when he doesn't have a counter which proves he has no comeback. It is Gambit that is getting embarrassed and he knows this. You know it too.

Again another post with garbage.

Spare me and don't quote me for your lack of understanding. You can brag about your IQ on Chinese forums.

If you have eyes please read posts again. His sources are as reliable as his flags

Yes I am a Indian and I do know real world accepted physics. Even if I am not an expert I have a brain that is capable of Reasoning. I feel pitty for you for lacking that.

And being a Chinese troll you couldn't help to bring India in it do you ???
If you want to know what india can make and what can't go to indian sections and check. But I doubt you ability to do that
And who the fu@k are you to tell me to leave. Make me if you can kid :flame: last thing you want is me staring trolling
And
P.S. comment was for the said poster there was no need to drag your @ss in that. Your expertise was not needed and never will be. Try not to quote me if you can't reply

What experience do you have? Show me proof.

You will know that when you mature enough to read posts and spend some time on the forum to learn about things and people here.
One hint if you don't know, PDF give experienced people a tag "professionals". Next time read with eyes open.

when will china come up with an original concept instead of. copying USA

Whatttt ..... ?
Flying wing was Germen concept, F-35 is Yak-141, B-56 was Canberra. Cruise missile is a German concept. etc .... and the list it long. Its not copying at all.

So the American's post is deleted while the Chinese post is left alone. Good for the American members to know that the Chinese members have an ally in the admin staff.

wtf? no no no no ... :disagree: It's the Vietnamese's post was deleted while the Chinese post is left alone.

If you resort to nationalities, then it's the American's post got deleted while the Dutch post was left alone... now also being deleted!

it's normal to copy when you are chinese :china:

:tup: see, you're smarter than you look? :lol:

...And being a Chinese troll you couldn't help to bring India in it do you ???

As an eternal laughing stock, India in most cases serves as an example of how not to do it. it means that you will be on teh eright track if India is not doing it.

Hence it's not trolling.

As an eternal laughing stock, India in most cases serves as an example of how not to do it. it means that you will be on teh eright track if India is not doing it.

Hence it's not trolling.

Ok. Whatever makes you feel better.

The J-31 is superior to either the F-22 or F-35 because it combines all of the strengths of the two aircraft and has none of the weaknesses.

The gaps around the F-22's inlets are eliminated because the J-31 has DSI.

Ge3rwP7.jpg

The J-31 has no F-35 style lumps and bumps all over the underside because the J-31 has the F-22's superior flat lower fuselage.

zTPfiwf.jpg

And thus we have the perfect stealth fighter with no weaknesses.

wCSldRr.jpg

Also I urge everyone to just ignore gambit's many paragraphs of trolling and misdirection.

If you want to know why the F-22/J-31's flat lower fuselage is a superior design just refer to this diagram.

It's so simple even a child will understand.

zbHqsTn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom