What's new

China offered J-10B fighter jets to BAF

There are speculations that the mig squadron would be fulfilled by new 8 mig 35s joing theexisting 8 mig 29s while Su 30SMEs would constitute a new squadron.

if true then this will be big boost for the air force off course it will take time as we dont have money to do it over night
i also heard the mig29 will be upgraded to SMT version
so 8 mig35
and 12 Su30 SME
that will be perfect combo with the J10 b

REFRAIN FROM TALKING ABOUT OTHER THINGS
MOD NEED TO CLEAN THE THREAD

when did that happen?? o_O

@wanglaokan @Bilal9 @BDforever @bd_4_ever @TopCat @Doyalbaba @Species @Philia & others have a llook at this! :sarcastic: :omghaha: :rofl:

This person has information that we don't......:-)

I never claimed we are a super power since my joining here. Unlike delusional Bangladeshis in PDF who day in day out bad mouth India, and then line up infront of hospitals and education institutions in Kolkata and other parts of India. I have no intention to engage with this kind of posters, but as long as they keep dreaming that India comes begging to them, you will be reminded your right place. Perhaps in a more strong wordings next time.

Dada apner lanja-tey nahoi ektoo para diyai disey. Lanja lamba thakley para porbei. Khepen kan? :-)

Bangladesh has already rejected it once. Let us see how it happens next time.
Are you still suffering from too much of boozing? Who rejected this plane that came only recently on the horizon. Do not please twist the reality if you do not like BAF making such a big deal with China.

This is very new to me, Indians showing respect to others.
Peace.

Dude, first thing is I did not quote that Chinese guy and accused his country. The stone came from him and he got what his glasshouse deserved. Second thing is, Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim, Kashmir and water issues with Bangladesh are mostly discussed topic here. Why don't you dig up some Paleolithic and Mesolithic threads on this topics, educate yourself and see the difference between what happened during the integration of Indian states and those happened in Tibet and SCS? It is not difficult to see the difference.

Lastly, my only objection in these sort of threads is not that these are based on dubious source. Your forum is celebrated for discussing conspiracy theories and speculations that have hardly any credible source and we all are ok with it. But if your countrymen keep on bringing India into these threads, I have issues. Keep on discussing any possibility you want, but keep India out of these. Show respect and earn respect. Simple.

Last edited:
Hurry up, BAF...

Myanmar wants to set up JF17 production line to churn out 100 units JF17 in house under license. This is yet to be agreed upon by Pakistan and China.

7slkf2o.jpg

img_20170613_121721-thumb-jpeg-a0994cb036705a817b3d77fe2c2eda1c-jpeg.403374

s4Uli3l.jpg

Hurry up, BAF...

Myanmar wants to set up JF17 production line to churn out 100 units JF17 in house under license. This is yet to be agreed upon by Pakistan and China.

7slkf2o.jpg

s4Uli3l.jpg
By the time Burma builds its assembly plant, BD has already inducted its more famous 4++ planes.

Last edited:
Hurry up, BAF...

7slkf2o.jpg

s4Uli3l.jpg
:lol:

when did that happen?? o_O

@wanglaokan @Bilal9 @BDforever @bd_4_ever @TopCat @Doyalbaba @Species @Philia & others have a look at this! :sarcastic: :omghaha: :rofl:

Almost couple of years back.

Are you still suffering from too much of boozing? Who rejected this plane that came only recently on the horizon. Do not please twist the reality if you do not like BAF making such a big deal with China.

If I search and quote referance than do you promise to leave this forum for ever ?

Dear Comrade, what you are pointing at is a combnition of JF-17 Block II/III, along with TOT and Chinese J-10 B, a excellent combination,no doubt, however the main issue would be cash financing, as Bangladesh's present economic indicators are a major factor. Only if the Chinese side agrees to assist Bangladesh, thus in turn Pakistan, would this noble endeavour succeed,more literally like killing 3 birds with one stone.:smitten::smitten::china::china:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom