What's new

China offered J-10B fighter jets to BAF

I dont think you represent a significant country either except huge 1.4 billion people with supa pawa wet dream + russian weapons. :disagree:
I never claimed we are a super power since my joining here. Unlike delusional Bangladeshis in PDF who day in day out bad mouth India, and then line up infront of hospitals and education institutions in Kolkata and other parts of India. I have no intention to engage with this kind of posters, but as long as they keep dreaming that India comes begging to them, you will be reminded your right place. Perhaps in a more strong wordings next time.

I never claimed we are a super power since my joining here. Unlike delusional Bangladeshis in PDF who day in day out bad mouth India, and then line up infront of hospitals and education institutions in Kolkata and other parts of India. I have no intention to engage with this kind of posters, but as long as they keep dreaming that India comes begging to them, you will be reminded your right place. Perhaps in a more strong wordings next time.
We buy a lot of stuffs from a lot of countries including medical treatment and as our people can afford to do so and India offer them cheap. Our health sector is far advance than India and we live longer than you.

When Bangladeshis can buy treatment from India, whereas Indians dies of without treatment. How irony is that?

Yes, every one is shoddy if it writes on BD purchase of warplanes. Are you alright?

No, really! Had it been The Daily Star or like there would have been no questions. Or had it been even http://www.bipss.org.bd/ it would have been pretty solid.

But a random wordpress blog that too shoddily made makes anyone wonder.

Think about it, if someone make a wordpress page claiming that Bangladesh has accepted to merge with Pakistan how seriously would you take it?

Thats why I am asking -- Is there any other source for this rumor? For all the brouhaha there seems to be very little fact behind it.

The network reported a billion-dollar arms contract between China and Bangladesh

02235446.635054.5865.jpeg

An expert on defense and security in Asia, Henri Kenmann, reported in his Twitter account East Pendulum about the conclusion of a $ 1 billion contract between China and Bangladesh. Under the agreement, Dhaka will receive from Beijing 25 combat and auxiliary aircraft of different types and other equipment.

According to Kenmann, the package will include 16 Chinese J-10B fighters, seven K-8W training aircraft, one heavy Y-20 military transport aircraft, one KJ-200 long-range radar detector and other weapons.

The implementation of this agreement, carried out on the funds received by Bangladesh for a targeted Chinese loan, will significantly upgrade the country's Air Force. J-10B fighters equipped with advanced Russian engines AL-31FN M1 represent a modernized version of the famous Chinese platform created in 1990-2000 on the basis of the Israeli project Lavi with the help of a number of Russian engineering organizations, including the Siberian Research Institute of Aeronautics (SibNIA ). Previously, the J-10 fighter jets were not exported, about 400 of this type in different versions are in the Air Force of the People's Liberation Army of China.

K-8W combat training aircraft are an independent Chinese development of the 1980-90s, actively promoted in the countries of the third world. In addition to the PRC, this type of aircraft is used by 12 countries in Asia, Avrica and Latin America. Bangladesh has previously received nine of these aircraft, in addition, the Air Force of this country uses Russian military training aircraft Yak-130.

The heavy military transport aircraft Y-20 is a recent Chinese development using the technical solutions of Soviet IL-76 and American C-17 Globemaster aircraft. The transporter with a maximum take-off weight of 220 tons is equipped with four D-30KP2 engines of Russian production and can deliver a cargo of 66 tons to a distance of 4,500 kilometers. The range of the aircraft with incomplete loading exceeds 10 thousand kilometers.

The KJ-200 (Y-8F-600) radar equipped with Balance Beam radar with an active phased array antenna is a "flying radar" constructed on the basis of the Y-8 military transport aircraft (licensed copy of the Soviet AN-12 transport vehicle). Machines of this type are also used by the Pakistan Air Force.

Currently, the Bangladesh Air Force has 45 fighters, of which 37 are F-7 (Chinese version of the MiG-21) and eight MiG-29s received in the early 2000s. Bangladesh is updating its air force with the support of China, Russia and India. Thus, in early April 2017, the media reported India's intention to allocate Bangladesh a $ 500 million loan for the purchase of spare parts for MiG-29 fighters, and possibly the supply of new MiG-35s. On May 8, the media reported the purchase of eight Russian Su-30SME fighters in Bangladesh.

One of the reasons for the interest of Bangladesh in the renewal of the armed forces is the recently discovered reserves of hydrocarbons on the continental shelf of this country.

https://news.rambler.ru/weapon/3705...rupnom-oruzheynom-kontrakte-knr-i-bangladesh/
utm_source=copylink

The network reported a billion-dollar arms contract between China and Bangladesh

02235446.635054.5865.jpeg

An expert on defense and security in Asia, Henri Kenmann, reported in his Twitter account East Pendulum about the conclusion of a $ 1 billion contract between China and Bangladesh. Under the agreement, Dhaka will receive from Beijing 25 combat and auxiliary aircraft of different types and other equipment.

According to Kenmann, the package will include 16 Chinese J-10B fighters, seven K-8W training aircraft, one heavy Y-20 military transport aircraft, one KJ-200 long-range radar detector and other weapons.

The implementation of this agreement, carried out on the funds received by Bangladesh for a targeted Chinese loan, will significantly upgrade the country's Air Force. J-10B fighters equipped with advanced Russian engines AL-31FN M1 represent a modernized version of the famous Chinese platform created in 1990-2000 on the basis of the Israeli project Lavi with the help of a number of Russian engineering organizations, including the Siberian Research Institute of Aeronautics (SibNIA ). Previously, the J-10 fighter jets were not exported, about 400 of this type in different versions are in the Air Force of the People's Liberation Army of China.

K-8W combat training aircraft are an independent Chinese development of the 1980-90s, actively promoted in the countries of the third world. In addition to the PRC, this type of aircraft is used by 12 countries in Asia, Avrica and Latin America. Bangladesh has previously received nine of these aircraft, in addition, the Air Force of this country uses Russian military training aircraft Yak-130.

The heavy military transport aircraft Y-20 is a recent Chinese development using the technical solutions of Soviet IL-76 and American C-17 Globemaster aircraft. The transporter with a maximum take-off weight of 220 tons is equipped with four D-30KP2 engines of Russian production and can deliver a cargo of 66 tons to a distance of 4,500 kilometers. The range of the aircraft with incomplete loading exceeds 10 thousand kilometers.

The KJ-200 (Y-8F-600) radar equipped with Balance Beam radar with an active phased array antenna is a "flying radar" constructed on the basis of the Y-8 military transport aircraft (licensed copy of the Soviet AN-12 transport vehicle). Machines of this type are also used by the Pakistan Air Force.

Currently, the Bangladesh Air Force has 45 fighters, of which 37 are F-7 (Chinese version of the MiG-21) and eight MiG-29s received in the early 2000s. Bangladesh is updating its air force with the support of China, Russia and India. Thus, in early April 2017, the media reported India's intention to allocate Bangladesh a $ 500 million loan for the purchase of spare parts for MiG-29 fighters, and possibly the supply of new MiG-35s. On May 8, the media reported the purchase of eight Russian Su-30SME fighters in Bangladesh.

One of the reasons for the interest of Bangladesh in the renewal of the armed forces is the recently discovered reserves of hydrocarbons on the continental shelf of this country.

https://news.rambler.ru/weapon/3705...rupnom-oruzheynom-kontrakte-knr-i-bangladesh/
utm_source=copylink

so are we buying both mig35 and su30 sme

Personal opinion is not fact. You are an insignificant country and always remain as it is.
so does India, but the difference is India pretending to be a big boss but with primitive economy and technology

seriously ? you Indian calling others delusional ? ````man, you not only having the mother of all deals, but also the king of delusion

so does India, but the difference is India pretending to be a big boss but with primitive economy and technology

seriously ? you Indian calling others delusional ? ````man, you not only having the mother of all deals, but also the king of delusion

Says someone whose country shamelessly ignored International laws and grabbed others territory including Tibet and SCS, for the last seventy years feeding India's North East insurgents safe heaven and arms, considers Hafiz Saeed as an angel and Dalai Lama a terrorist. No wonder here on PDF, you will come to rescue a bunch of pathetic trolls without knowing what was the discussions all about. Check your own history first before lecturing others.

Says someone whose country shamelessly ignored International laws and grabbed others territory including Tibet and SCS, for the last seventy years feeding India's North East insurgents safe heaven and arms, considers Hafiz Saeed as an angel and Dalai Lama a terrorist. No wonder here on PDF, you will come to rescue a bunch of pathetic trolls without knowing what was the discussions all about. Check your own history first before lecturing others.

Dude, you shouldn't stone others when your own house is made of glass. India shamelessly invaded and occupied Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim, Kashmir etc., India has supported and been still supporting various terrorist groups in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka and many conducts by the Indian state is against the international laws like ripping of the riparian states of their shares of common rivers. This is why India is hated by everybody in this region.

Dude, you shouldn't stone others when your own house is made of glass. India shamelessly invaded and occupied Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim, Kashmir etc., India has supported and been still supporting various terrorist groups in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka and many conducts by the Indian state is against the international laws like ripping of the riparian states of their shares of common rivers. This is why India is hated by everybody in this region.
Dude, first thing is I did not quote that Chinese guy and accused his country. The stone came from him and he got what his glasshouse deserved. Second thing is, Hyderabad, Goa, Sikkim, Kashmir and water issues with Bangladesh are mostly discussed topic here. Why don't you dig up some Paleolithic and Mesolithic threads on this topics, educate yourself and see the difference between what happened during the integration of Indian states and those happened in Tibet and SCS? It is not difficult to see the difference.

Lastly, my only objection in these sort of threads is not that these are based on dubious source. Your forum is celebrated for discussing conspiracy theories and speculations that have hardly any credible source and we all are ok with it. But if your countrymen keep on bringing India into these threads, I have issues. Keep on discussing any possibility you want, but keep India out of these. Show respect and earn respect. Simple.

Bangladesh has already rejected it once. Let us see how it happens next time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom