What's new

China offered J-10B fighter jets to BAF

We in BD really hope and wish an expanded foreign market for JF-17. It is certainly a good plane. However, our Generals may have different thinking about purchases.
Our Generals are suffering from a purely an inferiority complex,ego multiplexed by present Political trends. By Product= boasting and an artificial scene of superiority complex.

Last edited:
We in BD really hope and wish an expanded foreign market for JF-17. It is certainly a good plane. However, our Generals may have different thinking about purchases.

Tbh, the main problem with the JF-17 is that it won't be produced in large numbers like 36 or more for exports, since Pakistan's ability to produce such large quantities isn't possible without hampering the PAF and it's replacement of 3rd gen fighters, and since it's the PAF itself which produces the JF-17's, that won't happen. China won't mass produce them for export either because the J-10 is more expensive, allowing the Chinese to make more money on exports from the J-10 than the JF-17.

Also, the JF-17 doesn't have the experience of other fighters that may compete with it, such as the MiG-29 or F-16.

However, once the PAF replaces it's 3rd gen fighters, the JF-17 will be a more mature and experienced platform and other platforms competing with it will have retired or be close to retiring. That will be a prime opportunity for the PAF to start exporting the JF-17.

Burning!! Quote me when the deal is signed ok?
So far all the BD military procurement news that surfaced in the international defense magazines have been proved true without a trace of doubt. Do you still doubt it and the tender for 8 units of Russian 4++ planes for the navy? What worries you, I do not know. But, a news article a few years ago said that India is worried of Pakistan's induction of J-10 planes from China. Feel free to click the information below:

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-china-s-j-10b-fighter-to-pak-worries-india-1572508

So far all the BD military procurement news that surfaced in the international defense magazines have been proved true without a trace of doubt. Do you still doubt it and the tender for 8 units of Russian 4++ planes for the navy? What worries you, I do not know. But, a news article a few years ago said that India is worried of Pakistan's induction of J-10 planes from China. Feel free to click the information below:

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-china-s-j-10b-fighter-to-pak-worries-india-1572508
Pakistan and Bangladesh are not same. A J 10 in Pakistan's AF inventory is not same as if it's in Bangladesh's AF. So am not worried at all. But I feel you should have waited for the news to come from a credible source at least. Anyways carry on. These are nothing new in BDF.

Ok man I agree, purchasing 36 rafale with package is the mother of all defence deal by India. :enjoy:
Mian, at least we were not discussing some rumour.

Pakistan and Bangladesh are not same. A J 10 in Pakistan's AF inventory is not same as if it's in Bangladesh's AF. So am not worried at all. But I feel you should have waited for the news to come from a credible source at least. Anyways carry on. These are nothing new in BDF.
PDF is a discussion forum where everyone debates and discusses many topics. Why it is against the spirit of this forum if someone talks about the military hardware induction reports published in the foreign press. There is no great value in discussing an already materialized subject.

About the strength of Pakistan military, you are right. But, even if BD is a far weak country, I think, the induction of such beast planes as J-10B and AWACS creates a sense of helplessness in the super power military of India.

PDF is a discussion forum where everyone debates and discusses many topics. Why it is against the spirit of this forum if someone talks about the military hardware induction reports published in the foreign press. There is no great value in discussing an already materialized subject.

About the strength of Pakistan military, you are right. But, even if BD is a far weak country, I think, the induction of such beast planes as J-10B and AWACS creates a sense of helplessness in the super power military of India.
A mere induction of formidable jets in your inventory does not create any such things for India. Actually I am least concerned about any such deal. But what most of you here were doing is to relate this fictious deal and Indian foreign minister's visit, granting of soft loan as India's appeasement of Bangladesh which is not the case at all. In each and every thread about this deal you all are assuring yourselves that now India is coming to beg to you to stay away from China, which is pathetic.

So as long as you don't bring India with this deal which so far has no credible existence at all, it's all fine with me.

Peace.

A mere induction of formidable jets in your inventory does not create any such things for India. Actually I am least concerned about any such deal. But what most of you here were doing is to relate this fictious deal and Indian foreign minister's visit, granting of soft loan as India's appeasement of Bangladesh which is not the case at all. In each and every thread about this deal you all are assuring yourselves that now India is coming to beg to you to stay away from China, which is pathetic.

So as long as you don't bring India with this deal which so far has no credible existence at all, it's all fine with me.

Peace.
That actually is a fact and pathetic too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom