What's new

China now threatens Britain with WAR over a decision to send Aircraft Carriers to SCS

what is the use of New Customer if you can't maintain Peace with Neighbours

waste, you are So stupid, I never seen such a Person like you
Anyway It's your Belief i can't do anything

His Highness, Kim Xi Jinping of greater North Korea.:lol:

Xi-Jinping-China-Military-Parade.jpg

what is the use of New Customer if you can't maintain Peace with Neighbours

waste, you are So stupid, I never seen such a Person like you
Anyway It's your Belief i can't do anything
Please answer me seriously - an agricultural country claims to be a superpower". Announcing "surgical strikes" and "2.5 line war" against neighbouring countries"... What's the point?

His Highness, Kim Xi Jinping of greater North Korea.:lol:

Xi-Jinping-China-Military-Parade.jpg
Thanks for your reminding!!! :enjoy:
China's J-10C, J-16, and J-20 have all served in the army. India's LCA now?;)

In simple terms, when Chinese J-6 and type 59 tanks were at the Uganda-Tanzania war. India LCA and Arjun tank does not even exist. when China's J-7 and type 69 tank were at the Iran-Iraq war. India LCA and Arjun tank is just a paper... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The real gap between China and India

Please answer me seriously - an agricultural country claims to be a superpower". Announcing "surgical strikes" and "2.5 line war" against neighbouring countries"... What's the point?

Look Like you are eating Machine not food,

World Believing about surgical strike except you 2

My Question is Why Agricultural country is not qualified for a Super Power or can't be super power

More ever the country not even looked or thinked and threading about war and occupying other country land in the name of History how can become a super power

Yes as my country is ready for 2.5 liner war and we are challenging who are challenging us, not innocent country like what you are doing in the SCS

Look Like you are eating Machine not food,

World Believing about surgical strike except you 2

My Question is Why Agricultural country is not qualified for a Super Power or can't be super power

More ever the country not even looked or thinked and threading about war and occupying other country land in the name of History how can become a super power

Yes as my country is ready for 2.5 liner war and we are challenging who are challenging us, not innocent country like what you are doing in the SCS
Because China's urbanization is much higher that of India. So India has more arable land than china. But the world's largest rice producer is China, not India. Why???

So sorry. The Gulf War of 1991 had a great influence on china. At that time, Iraq had thousands of tanks from the Soviet Union and China, but they were vulnerable to the American air force...At the end of the war, the Chinese Elite concluded that modern warfare was heavily dependent on information technology. Then China began military revolution.

But Indians say "surgical strikes" seem different. So I can't understand.

1, a country that does not even have the capacity for mechanization. Does it talk about surgical strikes?
2, relying heavily on arms imports, how to ensure sustained attacks? (Please refer to Argentina, Iraq, Georgia, Ukraine)
3, let alone India's arms stocks only 10 days.

How do you think the world's largest arms importer could have a surgical strike?

Although China has territorial disputes with its neighbours, but we do not have a war declaration. There is no border artillery fire. It's different from the India border.

Not to mention that Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand have territorial disputes with each other.

BTW, Philippines is now China's weapons client. Our relationship is very mild.
Thailand and Malaysia have always been China's weapons customers.
This year, China exported VT-4 tanks to Thailand. And China exported 4 warships to Malaysia.

India... The Chinese just think of it as a joke.

Last edited:
Because China's urbanization is much higher that of India. So India has more arable land than china. But the world's largest rice producer is China, not India. Why???

So sorry. The Gulf War of 1991 had a great influence on china. At that time, Iraq had thousands of tanks from the Soviet Union and China, but they were vulnerable to the American air force...At the end of the war, the Chinese Elite concluded that modern warfare was heavily dependent on information technology. Then China began military revolution.

But Indians say "surgical strikes" seem different. So I can't understand.

1, a country that does not even have the capacity for mechanization. Does it talk about surgical strikes?
2, relying heavily on arms imports, how to ensure sustained attacks? (Please refer to Argentina, Iraq, Georgia, Ukraine)
3, let alone India's arms stocks only 10 days.

How do you think the world's largest arms importer could have a surgical strike?

Although China has territorial disputes with its neighbours, but we do not have a war declaration. There is no border artillery fire. It's different from the India border.

BTW, Philippines is now China's weapons client. Our relationship is very mild.
Thailand and Malaysia have always been China's weapons customers.
This year, China exported VT-4 tanks to Thailand. And China exported 4 warships to Malaysia.

India... The Chinese just think of it as a joke.

Don't compare Surgical strike and Arm Import since both are totally different,

Surgical Strike is aiming for Particular Place for clearing or recovering Hostage or Killing Enemy but it's not like war

also there is no artillery fire between China and India and coming October is 50th year since last bullet fired between two country

Artillery fires are at India and Pakistan Boarder since they are Killing our Civilians and army persons so we don't have option.

Rice issue that is because of our government Bad policy, their are so may Issue with in Indian sates like water sharing and more and because of that frames are commit suicide or they come out of forming
India is the high in the world for former commit suicide rates

Don't compare Surgical strike and Arm Import since both are totally different,

Surgical Strike is aiming for Particular Place for clearing or recovering Hostage or Killing Enemy but it's not like war

also there is no artillery fire between China and India and coming October is 50th year since last bullet fired between two country

Artillery fires are at India and Pakistan Boarder since they are Killing our Civilians and army persons so we don't have option.

Rice issue that is because of our government Bad policy, their are so may Issue with in Indian sates like water sharing and more and because of that frames are commit suicide or they come out of forming
India is the high in the world for former commit suicide rates
Oh, you mean the surgical attack in India is just about counter terrorist operations?

I don't think China has more water than India. China is also a "water shortage country". I guess the real reason is probably China's agricultural modernization program since the Mao era.

China’ N-5A agricultural aircraft.
hkgy_zghkqy_161.jpg

9537629_154918291144_2.jpg

About the India-Pakistan border. For decades, gunfire continued... It's strange for me. Why does India still claim the 2.5 line war?"

Oh, you mean the surgical attack in India is just about counter terrorist operations?

I don't think China has more water than India. China is also a "water shortage country". I guess the real reason is probably China's agricultural modernization program since the Mao era.

China’ N-5A agricultural aircraft.
hkgy_zghkqy_161.jpg

9537629_154918291144_2.jpg

About the India-Pakistan border. For decades, gunfire continued... It's strange for me. Why does India still claim the 2.5 line war?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgical_strike

we have more then enough water, but the state and central government failed hold that for their political benefit in the state,

you can google it water crisis level in India
or
https://qz.com/931878/india-is-facing-its-worst-water-crisis-in-generations/

Is he issuing a warning ? :P
Chinese are a funny bunch. Warning every entity beneath the sun. :D

However their bluff has been called off by India in Doka la. Hopefully all other neighbours of china will now understand the empty rhetoric mentality of chinese.

Its been 2 months already. We were expecting barrage of missile attack. INstead what we see is simply a barrage of media attacks.. :lol:

Chinese Ministry of Warning Affairs issuing empty warnings ad nauseam
Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

Don't worry about accepting failure.
Last time (1962) we restrained for 3 years. And then end the war in 1 months. So I suggest you don't worry. For the outcome that will not change... Start time is not important.;)

Really China ..even in Africa we do things differently :D
Are you from Tanzania?
Oh, how is the 59G tank now in Tanzania?;)
t01eaf51a72ad56207a.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgical_strike

we have more then enough water, but the state and central government failed hold that for their political benefit in the state,

you can google it water crisis level in India
or
https://qz.com/931878/india-is-facing-its-worst-water-crisis-in-generations/
I know the water crisis in India. But India has a very large area of arable land. And the largest agricultural population.
Serious thinking, so water resources are the only reason?

Indian Army ammunition won’t even last 10 days in event of a war, suggests CAG reports

Last time (1962) we restrained for 3 years. And then end the war in 1 months. So I suggest you don't worry. For the outcome that will not change... Start time is not important.;)

You attack in ratio of 1:8 and simultaneously feel proud of victory. Outcame did change in 1967 and 1986 when India assimilated Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh. You celebrate victory over army in PT shoes or bare foot armed with Enfield rifles of 19th century.

Why don't you leave the territory if you are so convinced. Don't live in tents, retreat from Dokhlam and attack after 3 years.

Is he issuing a warning ? :P

He is making same noise that Chinese subs make in 5 km radius while passing in the ocean, feels like Chinese made external combustion steam engine running beneath.

You attack in ratio of 1:8 and simultaneously feel proud of victory. Outcame did change in 1967 and 1986 when India assimilated Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh. You celebrate victory over army in PT shoes or bare foot armed with Enfield rifles of 19th century.

Why don't you leave the territory if you are so convinced. Don't live in tents, retreat from Dokhlam and attack after 3 years.

He is making same noise that Chinese subs make in 5 km radius while passing in the ocean, feels like Chinese made external combustion steam engine running beneath.
Oh You mean military personnel comparing 1:8?

China captured 4000 India soldiers and a India general. So how many India troops are involved in India's "forward policy"? If India's military forces are at a disadvantage, how can make war provocations? Violation logic. As always, low-level propaganda in India.

And we all know that Indians are lying experts.

In 1969, Mao had almost fought a nuclear war with the Soviet Union for Chen-pao Island. So until the Soviet Union collapsed, Chen-pao Island still belonged to china. India propaganda to win China in 1967?

Like this?
bbb74c3b-c728-47ee-94a4-98efc3c17c48.jpg

So I never believed in the India propaganda, just like India propaganda about "super power""

Oh, it seems bad, but China built the first nuclear submarine in 1971. And the Chinese submarine has been exporting to foreign countries. I heard that India is renting a nuclear submarine right now?

Oh You mean military personnel comparing 1:8?

China captured 4000 India soldiers and a India general. So how many India troops are involved in India's "forward policy"? If India's military forces are at a disadvantage, how can make war provocations? Violation logic. As always, low-level propaganda in India.

And we all know that Indians are lying experts.

In 1969, Mao had almost fought a nuclear war with the Soviet Union for Chen-pao Island. So until the Soviet Union collapsed, Chen-pao Island still belonged to china. India propaganda to win China in 1967?

Like this?
bbb74c3b-c728-47ee-94a4-98efc3c17c48.jpg

So I never believed in the India propaganda, just like India propaganda about "super power""

I asked you why PLA is living in tents if they are sure they will come back after three years and bulldoze Indian army within a month? Wouldn't a citizen of USD 8000 per capita income want to live in city, drive car to weekend destination, play video games at home?

Second read history of Sikkim and Arunachal pradesh. The fact they are part of Republic of India don't leave any room for propaganda.

Are you from Tanzania?
Oh, how is the 59G tank now in Tanzania?;)
t01eaf51a72ad56207a.jpg

I know the water crisis in India. But India has a very large area of arable land. And the largest agricultural population.
Serious thinking, so water resources are the only reason?

Nope ..from SAfrica

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom