What's new

China now threatens Britain with WAR over a decision to send Aircraft Carriers to SCS

These all are accomplished by the west, about 50 years before you. What new innovation you brought to the table? Simply copying western footsteps like their cities, loosing your own culture and tradition.

BTW, Indian govt never allocated money for manned mission. We are not interested until we further lower the costs and not have to eat dog meat in space.

Dog on the menu for Chinese astronauts
Oh, how easy it is to learn manned space technology as long as you learn from the west.

So ask - all of LCA's technology in India comes from the west, do you dare to drive it?

I'm really sorry, but dogs are astronauts' food. This low IQ message is only by low iq guy believed.

I understand that. Here we have TV shows where they say China pretty much is a cultural copy of Japan just with a less stoic world view.

And no, i´m not selective. The SCS should be blocked for all those nations and fall under UN control. Nature comes before petty nationalist agendas.
Good story.
Cultural links between China and japan. I don't think there will be much controversy. We were not involved in the quarrel between Italy and france. It's their own business.

The SCS issue is not something that Italy can decide. Oh, Italy...

Oh, how easy it is to learn manned space technology as long as you learn from the west.

So ask - all of LCA's technology in India comes from the west, do you dare to drive it?

I'm really sorry, but dogs are astronauts' food. This low IQ message is only by low iq guy believed.
Oh Please!! When given equal platform in US to Chinese and Indians, below is performance of your copy / paste civilization

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

1. Indian American : $110,547

30. Chinese American: $68,672
(excluding Taiwanese American)

50. Pakistani American : $62,848

84. Bangladeshi American : $44,512

Count number of times Chinese came on top!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scripps_National_Spelling_Bee_champions

2lw0uw8.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reveals-astronauts-ate-dog-meat-strength.html

I know after three consecutive failures, you are not feeling well.

Good story.
Cultural links between China and japan. I don't think there will be much controversy. We were not involved in the quarrel between Italy and france. It's their own business.

The SCS issue is not something that Italy can decide. Oh, Italy...

We dont want decide. It is just sad to see all your nature die. In Italy we do much to protect our seas. Our nations blooms while yours slowly dies if you dont hit the emergency break.

sardinia_north_coast_07-1280x720.jpg

Meanwhile at SCS

South-China-Sea-Technical-Publication-Land-Based-Pollution-1_1.jpg

Oh Please!! When given equal platform in US to Chinese and Indians, below is performance of your copy / paste civilization

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

1. Indian American : $110,547

30. Chinese American: $68,672
(excluding Taiwanese American)

50. Pakistani American : $62,848

84. Bangladeshi American : $44,512

Count number of times Chinese came on top!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Scripps_National_Spelling_Bee_champions

2lw0uw8.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reveals-astronauts-ate-dog-meat-strength.html

I know after three consecutive failures, you are not feeling well.
Calm down, my friend.
1484035251406690.jpeg

So... Tell Trump to talk to me. India employees are ineligible!

India will provide loan and help to pay for the payments?

If you were talking about 1 or 2 billion maybe we could have sent something under the table- I do believe we will do something for Sri Lanka away from the arc lights. But at 40 Billion....yeah that's like our annual defence budget so no.

They've been found to be crap, not meeting the specifications of the SAFRICAN rail requirements and purchased under corruption. Any other questions?
Oh, it seems the situation in South Africa is getting worse... It's not the orbit problem, is it?

China's high-speed rail is more than 20000 km long, from frigid areas to tropical areas. Chinese metro exports all over the world. Including the New York. Baby, do you think I'll believe your story? ;)

Or do you only have such low level stories? It seems that after Mandela came to power, the education level in South Africa was much behind...The last question - How does it feel to use the Internet for the first time? :-)
rdn_5641936fbee29.jpg

8NOKgdUclYWw3hfPpivZI472LoIe9-FZq3t7WHQYTQ1WSpfzf3t0OwfGccOVvjn4KvCUCgaUm8d5UV1wyVFrUNt-4XnC5vw2GY8aFw4y.jpg

We dont want decide. It is just sad to see all your nature die. In Italy we do much to protect our seas. Our nations blooms while yours slowly dies if you dont hit the emergency break.

sardinia_north_coast_07-1280x720.jpg

Meanwhile at SCS

South-China-Sea-Technical-Publication-Land-Based-Pollution-1_1.jpg
A moving story... But the truth?

Mediterranean sea...Tell me, who caused this?
636186476741846521.jpg

f40a7547-ff1e-46a9-aecb-83866e3ebe6e.jpg
mp30731716_1441523059534_1_th.jpeg

Do you think China pollutes the environment of SCS? First, the data source? Then most of SCS's islands were controlled by Vietnam and Philippines. So your kindness is to close eyes?

Kneel down, because of your kindness is nauseating!

Is he scratching his ....?

Not cool shot to be photographed.
Sorry, I can't understand your idea at all.

At first we discussed the war of 1962. Then you talk about China's per capita GDP, then you talk about space technology, and then you talk about Chinese wages in US. Now, are you talking to me about taking pictures???

Sorry, I don't understand. What do you want to say?

Last edited:
Oh, it seems the situation in South Africa is getting worse... It's not the orbit problem, is it?

China's high-speed rail is more than 20000 km long, from frigid areas to tropical areas. Chinese metro exports all over the world. Including the New York. Baby, do you think I'll believe your story? ;)

Or do you only have such low level stories? It seems that after Mandela came to power, the education level in South Africa was much behind...The last question - How does it feel to use the Internet for the first time? :-)
rdn_5641936fbee29.jpg

8NOKgdUclYWw3hfPpivZI472LoIe9-FZq3t7WHQYTQ1WSpfzf3t0OwfGccOVvjn4KvCUCgaUm8d5UV1wyVFrUNt-4XnC5vw2GY8aFw4y.jpg

A moving story... But the truth?

Mediterranean sea...Tell me, who caused this?
636186476741846521.jpg

f40a7547-ff1e-46a9-aecb-83866e3ebe6e.jpg
mp30731716_1441523059534_1_th.jpeg

Do you think China pollutes the environment of SCS? First, the data source? Then most of SCS's islands were controlled by Vietnam and Philippines. So your kindness is to close eyes?

Kneel down, because of your kindness is nauseating!

Sorry, I can't understand your idea at all.

At first we discussed the war of 1962. Then you talk about China's per capita GDP, then you talk about space technology, and then you talk about Chinese wages in US. Now, are you talking to me about taking pictures???

Sorry, I don't understand. What do you want to say?

Dead refugees decompose. Plastic bags dont.

Btw your pics are from turkey.

What's wrong here?

The fake news claimed that China threatening the UK for the remarks from the big mouth Boris, while the Indians and Italians here are jumping up and down.

just big words.

I actually like chancellor Merkels snub at China. When Xi visited Berlin she had a special gift. An old chinese map that shows the chinese border...without disputed islands.

481183563.jpg

No wonder that Germany has no disputed border right now.

These incessant warning emanating from China put it in the same bracket as North Korea.

Dead refugees decompose. Plastic bags dont.

Btw your pics are from turkey.
I wonder why your kindness does not stay in the Mediterranean?
I admit the pictures came from the coast of Turkey. but do you want to deny the bodies of refugees on the coast of Italy?
Tell me, who caused this?

These incessant warning emanating from China put it in the same bracket as North Korea.
China and North Korea do not have any ties now. The leaders of the two countries are indifferent to each other... All that remains is geopolitics.

What's wrong here?

The fake news claimed that China threatening the UK for the remarks from the big mouth Boris, while the Indians and Italians here are jumping up and down.

No wonder that Germany has no disputed border right now.

Germany has a disputed border at the south at the lake towards switzerland

I wonder why your kindness does not stay in the Mediterranean?
I admit the pictures came from the coast of Turkey. but do you want to deny the bodies of refugees on the coast of Italy?
Tell me, who caused this?

China and North Korea do not have any ties now. The leaders of the two countries are indifferent to each other... All that remains is geopolitics.

We have no bodies at our coast. They die hundreds of miles away from us.

Who caused this? They cause it themself. When you go in a rubber boat on the sea you take a risk.

Dang! So china is left with one ally, pakistan

Dang! So china is left with one ally, pakistan
It seems yes. At least on the surface.

But... China has been like this for 70 years.

70 years ago, China was like India. But now, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Burma, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait... All of them are weapons customers in China. What's your idea?

Oh, how many submarines did China export to Bangladesh in 2016? I forgot. Do you remember?

Germany has a disputed border at the south at the lake towards switzerland

We have no bodies at our coast. They die hundreds of miles away from us.

Who caused this? They cause it themself. When you go in a rubber boat on the sea you take a risk.
So, is the rubber boat wrong? The rubber boat bombed Syria? Or can they safely arrive in Italy with your planks?

Who forced them to leave the motherland? And risking his life in Europe?

So your answer is too childish. And you make people feel sick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom