What's new

China now more willing, able to challenge US military, report says

west provide crutches, which they are, for decades may be one can think of it. otherwise what on the earth make you so delusional, i can't understand.
“India has the potential to be a superpower and because of that is superior to China, an actual superpower.”

BJP logic at work gentlemen

“India has the potential to be a superpower and because of that is superior to China, an actual superpower.”

BJP logic at work gentlemen

you know what let them live in their self generated delusions, good for us. cureless breed.

India will balkanise long before they even reach middle income country. Too many different ethnic groups and languages for a country to hold together as one. If and thats a big IF India ever gets higher IQ, the masses will rise up against the high castes and start a revolution. Basically richer India = higher IQ = revolution against the high castes for equality = balkanisation along ethnic lines.

China is always two steps ahead geopolitically to the US. China can play the waiting game and let America demographics take over. A Black Hispanic America will soon reach out to China to reset and improve relations soon as the anglos as minorities.

You are missing the context of this thread

USA being a former colonial master of China has left them in a desperate subconscious need of American approval, even if American deep state considers them former colonized filth

Current article posted by OP is one such

Umm .... I do not think you are correct about America being a colonial master of China. The only country have ever invaded and occupied China proper, was Imperial Japan during World War Two. Besides that, British Empire had occupied Hong Kong and Macau. There is no historical record of America ever occupying or colonizing China.

The only habitable places America has ever colonized outside of the North American Continent, are Guam, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Philippines.

Umm .... I do not think you are correct about America being a colonial master of China. The only country have ever invaded and occupied China proper, was Imperial Japan during World War Two. Besides that, British Empire had occupied Hong Kong and Macau. There is no historical record of America ever occupying or colonizing China.

The only habitable places America has ever colonized outside of the North American Continent, are Guam, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Philippines.

Portuguese colonized Macau not British but otherwise correct. I forgot the USA colonized Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, some other Pacific and Indian Ocean islands, and parts of Philippines.

USA also annexed parts of Mexico that is now part of current day's California and Texas... not entire states but huge parts of those states were a part of Mexico less than 150 years ago.

USA I guess fair and square bought Alaska from Russia where both were willing traders.

China cant even beat India, let alone the USA.
FELba4OWYAsQsPg.jpg

USA being a former colonial master of China has left them in a desperate subconscious need of American approval, even if American deep state considers them former colonized filth

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........when did america colonise China?........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

An Indian saying this has got to be the joke of the century.

Let's not go their you guys needed a certificate to sit in a chair infront of your white masters, the Chinese never needed one. There is a big difference in how the Indians were treated compared to the rest.

nationalherald_2021-10_39bd19e9-379e-45c3-9490-0c144e2fe5fa_Kursi_Nashin.jpg

Last edited:
The century of humiliation was certainly real, and the European powers (US did hop along for the ride though they didn't really colonize) did bully China around when it was weak, divided and rotting with corruption. It is the aspiration to never let it happen again that drives China to achieve the amazing feats it has done so far, and will do in the future.

Let's not go their you guys needed a certificate to sit in a chair infront of your white masters, the Chinese never needed one. There is a big difference in how the Indians were treated compared to the rest.

View attachment 816314
If you like being a cheerleader jiggling your pom poms atleast do it right

Read my post again and this time make an effort use your brain

I thought you being born in USA alteast would have had some proper American education

USA was colonial competitor in China, competing for influence from other European colonizers

1645119729986.png

They took part in the ten nation alliance as part of China relief expedition

They defeated your yellow masters by laying a siege in Peking (modern day Beijing) and many other battles

1645119868696.png

This how they gained American colonial enclave in modern Chinese Financial Hub of Shanghai after war
1645119673383.png

If you like being a cheerleader jiggling your pom poms atleast do it right

Read my post again and this time make an effort use your brain

I thought you being born in USA alteast would have had some proper American education

USA was colonial competitor in China, competing for influence from other European colonizers

View attachment 816331

They took part in the ten nation alliance as part of China relief expedition

They defeated your yellow masters by laying a siege in Peking (modern day Beijing) and many other battles

View attachment 816332

This how they gained American colonial enclave in modern Chinese Financial Hub of Shanghai after war
View attachment 816330
China was invaded by some foreign powers, many of them actually cause they all formed some kind of alliance before attacking China, but US never colonized China, don't just because the western colonialists colonized India for several centuries and you Indians just believe every non western country was colonized by the west like what you received.

Actually many Americans believe China colonized US, check this out, lol..

These Indians are so delusional it is scary.

Yeah, China is no match for India, that's why China beats India by leagues in literally everything from wealth to infrastructure to sports to you name it.
They get a regular beating even on PDF despite there's a horde of them here.

Back
Top Bottom