What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is biting its time we need an excuse for war with india, the way things are going it shouldnt be long now, we see provokation coming from india frequently and more often than before. china will never tolerate any country interfrer in our internal matters particula in our one china policy, we dont interfer in yours so dont you dare to interfere in us. but sadly india is not smart enough to see it . Tibet and the dalilama is good enough excuse for china to completly destroy india.

Ha Ha, this post and the complete topic is unreal.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Its like reading a Tom Clancy novel. :cheesy:
China is going to destroy India, when it just increased bilateral trade with it . . . smooooooth.
Go back to sleep.

@HongWu,

sorry, I typed wrong. actually I am very upset. you see, india is already prepared to launch a military assault on China, indians have been mentally prepared since the year 2000 thanks to their media which has shaped their minds by constant anti-China propaganda and the spread of China threat theory. they are doing things according to their plan. now all the indian people are with the indian military, indians will now give the indian military moral and financial support. now if indian military asks indians to join the military so that they can invade China, even handicapped guys will join. they have successfully manipulated the public opinion.

on the contrary, Chinese media under state control is publishing constant pro-india propaganda. you see all the Chinese media and BBS, everywhere it is said that Wen Jiabao's india visit is fruitful, india China partners, they will make Asian century together, ancient civilizational bull$hits, blah blah blah, but nowhere you will see the mention of india attending the Nobel ceremony against China, india rejecting one China policy or India saying Tibet is not part of China, these are not anti-india propaganda, these are facts, still the Chinese media is keeping silence on this matter. one more thing, many indians are now writing articles on Chinese media and are shaping the Chinese view as pro-india, this is a very disturbing sign. even can you believe, CPC is promoting hinduism in China by building some Hindu Yoga centers and temples? what is going on? indians are getting anti-Chinese but Chinese are getting pro-Indians... is there any hidden collaboration between Chinese and indian media? what is the hidden agenda? why so many Chinese girls are now marrying indians and getting converted into Hinduism? will China become Hinduized? will China become a colony of india just like Nepal?

China is biting its time we need an excuse for war with india, the way things are going it shouldnt be long now, we see provokation coming from india frequently and more often than before. china will never tolerate any country interfrer in our internal matters particula in our one china policy, we dont interfer in yours so dont you dare to interfere in us. but sadly india is not smart enough to see it . Tibet and the dalilama is good enough excuse for china to completly destroy india.

you read my post. answer is there.

@ all Chinese member posting here...
you have surpassed the Pakistanis in your war-mongering...
Even the Pakistanis would not think of breaking India or dumping all of their nuke arsenal into us...their issue is Kashmir...their war objective is to get Kashmir...in spite of the yeas of hatred...having spent 3 years interacting with Pakistanis here...I can say that none o them would want such complete destruction of their enemy of ages...

1962 would not be repeated...there'd be no civil war...you bring war...you'd meet an army this side of the border.

there are a number of weaknesses in india, if used skilfully, india can be defeated even without firing a shot from the Chinese side. but I am afraid, it seems our last hope, the CMC itself has been hijacked by Delhi and Moscow. I wonder why the Chinese media is not allowing the mainland Chinese to be aware of the indian threat, why they are not publishing pro-india positive reports which are not true. Chinese media now seems to be india media.
I was more worried earlier in 2010, but now with political situation clarified in Beijing I think the hawks are firmly in power and the PLA is able to protect China's sovereignty against half-loyal half-western types.

I was relieved to see that China no longer considers IOK as part of India. The next move is to openly support Kashmir freedom fighters internationally, financially and by selling them advanced Chinese infantry arms.

I was more worried earlier in 2010, but now with political situation clarified in Beijing I think the hawks are firmly in power and the PLA is able to protect China's sovereignty against half-loyal half-western types.

I was relieved to see that China no longer considers IOK as part of India. The next move is to openly support Kashmir freedom fighters internationally, financially and by selling them advanced Chinese infantry arms.

Thanks mate, if that happens there would be no need to invade india, If Kashmir is liberated, every indian state will be liberated afterwords

. The next move is to openly support Kashmir freedom fighters internationally, financially and by selling them advanced Chinese infantry arms.

if u wn't to support terrorists don't sell them ur weapon....................
all world knws ur products quality.........

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now full comedy show has started...:lol::lol:

Hey CD you were wrong, this guy 6678 or what ever numbers is not Challenger nor is he a Chinese.
Of course there are many more fakes, but I guess you knpow them.

Thanks mate, if that happens there would be no need to invade india, If Kashmir is liberated, every indian state will be liberated afterwords

haan bhai laddu bat raha hai......................

humare yaha ek kahawat hai
chaubey ji gaye chabbe banne dubey banke laute.......

in short kahi baluchistannnnnnnnnn na alag ho jae.........usko sambhalo/.....

lets leave the govt in Beijing aside for a moment, is the Chinese nation aware of the indian threat? the answer is NO, because the state controlled media is not allowing them to know the truth. on one hand, foreign media is banned, on the other, domestic media is spreading pro-enemy propaganda. hilarious! I think the CPC wants Chinese to be Hinduized. dictatorship can be counter-productive sometimes as it is not answerable to the nation. if dictatorship is patriotic, then it is the best for national interests, but if it gets corrupt and becomes traitor, then it is the worst for national interests.

what the hawks first need is to make the nation aware of indian hostility and threats, to tell the public that india is a threat to China's national security and territorial integrity. when the nation is with the army, the army becomes unbeatable. yesterday, we talked about mental preparation and determination. listen you can't kill someone if you can't hate him, you have to hate him first, only then you can kill him. hatred is sometimes a necessity.

so you call freedom fighters as terrorist

No my dear Australian..:no:

It was due to Freedom fighters like Mahatma Gandhi that we became a free nation.

But I don't blame you, your history professor has his own alarming views.

lets leave the govt in Beijing aside for a moment, is the Chinese nation aware of the indian threat? the answer is NO, because the state controlled media is not allowing them to know the truth. on one hand, foreign media is banned, on the other, domestic media is spreading pro-enemy propaganda. hilarious! I think the CPC wants Chinese to be Hinduized. dictatorship can be counter-productive sometimes as it is not answerable to the nation. if dictatorship is patriotic, then it is the best for national interests, but if it gets corrupt and becomes traitor, then it is the worst for national interests.

what the hawks first need is to make the nation aware of indian hostility and threats, to tell the public that india is a threat to China's national security and territorial integrity. when the nation is with the army, the army becomes unbeatable. yesterday, we talked about mental preparation and determination. listen you can't kill someone if you can't hate him, you have to hate him first, only then you can kill him. hatred is sometimes a necessity.

Haan Haan kudh se to kuch hota nahi, doosera ke kandhe pe bandook sahi..:lol:

sorry, I typed wrong. actually I am very upset. you see, india is already prepared to launch a military assault on China, indians have been mentally prepared since the year 2000 thanks to their media which has shaped their minds by constant anti-China propaganda and the spread of China threat theory. they are doing things according to their plan.

on the contrary, Chinese media under state control is publishing constant pro-india propaganda. you see all the Chinese media and BBS, everywhere it is said that Wen Jiabao's india visit is fruitful, india China partners, they will make Asian century together, ancient civilizational bull$hits, blah blah blah
You are right. The leadership is deliberately trying to downplay open hostility from India for the public.

I think this is because they are too focused on USA and Japan. It would not be good for China to fight a two-front war in the first island chain and also in the Himalayas against India.

I think the tension in the first island chain will pause by next year, and then China should shift its attention to Himalayas and beating India. Once we start getting Y-20 transport aircraft and open railroads to Pakistan, Nepal and Burma (around 2012), we can form an alliance with South Asian countries to openly contain India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom