What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets leave the govt in Beijing aside for a moment, is the Chinese nation aware of the indian threat? the answer is NO,

bcoz in reality there is no threat from india, india has no desire to invade china or launch proxy war against china.

so you call freedom fighters as terrorist

if u call BLA freedom fighters

freedom fighter ki definition pata hai:-

if they were freedom fighters they wouldn't have killed kasmiri pandits no.1 thing.......

most of them are foreign nationals.........

No my dear Australian..:no:

It was due to Freedom fighters like Mahatma Gandhi that we became a free nation.

But I don't blame you, your history professor has his own alarming views.

Not sure which gandhi you are talking about is it the same gadhi who was a Sergeant-Major and who supported the British during the Boer War and Zulu Rebellion. is it the same gadhi who was the “ahimsa” racist who did not support the Africans in their efforts to get freedoms from the British Is it the same gandhi who worked to stratify the society in South Africa, Whites, Indians and Blacks based on the Hindu Caste system. Gandhi didn't do anything instead he was responsible for extending their stay, If the britain had not been defeated in WW2 they would never have left Bharat

Read Gandhi Behind the Mask of Divinity by GB Singh

Not sure which gandhi you are talking about is it the same gadhi who was a Sergeant-Major and who supported the British during the Boer War and Zulu Rebellion. is it the same gadhi who was the “ahimsa” racist who did not support the Africans in their efforts to get freedoms from the British Is it the same gandhi who worked to stratify the society in South Africa, Whites, Indians and Blacks based on the Hindu Caste system. Gandhi didn't do anything instead he was responsible for extending their stay, If the britain had not been defeated in WW2 they would never have left Bharat

Read Gandhi Behind the Mask of Divinity by GB Singh

I already said, I don't blame you.

if u call BLA freedom fighters

freedom fighter ki definition pata hai:-

if they were freedom fighters they wouldn't have killed kasmiri pandits no.1 thing.......

most of them are foreign nationals.........

BLA is not indigenous movement they are a funded by india
Kashmir is an indigenous movement fighting for liberation since 47

You are right. The leadership is deliberately trying to downplay open hostility from India for the public.

I think this is because they are too focused on USA and Japan. It would not be good for China to fight a two-front war in the first island chain and also in the Himalayas against India.

I think the tension in the first island chain will pause by next year, and then China should shift its attention to Himalayas and beating India. Once we start getting Y-20 transport aircraft and open railroads to Pakistan, Nepal and Burma (around 2012), we can form an alliance with South Asian countries to openly contain India.

I hope so. I really hope that is the case.

Hey CD you were wrong, this guy 6678 or what ever numbers is not Challenger nor is he a Chinese.

He is challenger aka communist, but you are right he is not a Chinese.

yaar yeh hwanghu ko chinese mai samjhao........

bhai khayali pulav na banaye aur agar banaye to plz humko na khilaye........

ladai hogi to china buri tarah harega,tibet ke saath saath p ok bhi liberate hoga.......
maine page 25 par explain kar rakha hai

ok, so a movement in pakistan is supported by india & in our part that is liberation. :disagree::disagree:
for ur kind inf. ur former president mushraff has admitted openlly that there is armed support to kashmiris by pakistan itself.

yaar koi machine ya product thode hi hai jo indigenous hoga.........

Kashmiri terrorists ke camp tumhare yahan
funding tum karte ho...
tumhare nationals hainnn..
bhai kiss baat ka freedom fight..........

na bla waale humare yahan training karte hain
na hum jaake waha ladte hai.........
yeh hota freedom fight,,,,
bangladesh ka haal dekha na
baluchistan ka bhi wahi hoga.........
tum unhe supress karoge ek din insallah wo jarur azadi prapt kar ke rahenge............
just read history again
J&K was attacked with foreign militias pushed by pa

@ hongwu

Plz read my comment on page 25 which will tell why china will loose war against india ok go ahead

Guys please stop this blame games,it will not take u any where...

ok, so a movement in pakistan is supported by india & in our part that is liberation. :disagree::disagree:
for ur kind inf. ur former president mushraff has admitted openlly that there is armed support to kashmiris by pakistan itself.

but balochistan is not a disputed territory, Kashmis is a disputed territory just as bharti army illegally occupied kashmir Pakistan had to do something, kashmir is a natural extension of pakistan, it has been, will always be. Why would you occupy a region whose people never had any contact with bharat

@HongWu
Hey i joined the party very late,i can help u conquer India,I have a brilliant plan,moreover I am bored with this democracy,and every thing with it,I frittles whenever i hear about freedom of speech,i want to help China because i love hot dogs:angel: hence i dont have to rely on muds no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom