What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
whose people never had any contact with bharat

u wn't accept my words. so ancient kashmir karke ke googliya do......

sach ka sach pani ka pani..........

it has always been a part of india and is of gr8 historical and religious importance............

but balochistan is not a disputed territory, Kashmis is a disputed territory just as bharti army illegally occupied kashmir Pakistan had to do something, kashmir is a natural extension of pakistan, it has been, will always be. Why would you occupy a region whose people never had any contact with bharat

kashmir is disputed for u ppl. not for us. & india don't care if anyone term it as disputed even kashmiris. so take a chill pill.

kashmir is disputed for u ppl. not for us. & india don't care if anyone term it as disputed even kashmiris. so take a chill pill.
China can give Z-10A to Pakistan Army and then Pakistan Army can kick the Indian Army out of Kashmir! The Indians will be no match for the Pakistan Army with Chinese weapons.

rlyuk7.jpg

^ you mean like IA was no match for PA with american weaponry for the past decades?

China can give Z-10A to Pakistan Army and then Pakistan Army can kick the Indian Army out of Kashmir! The Indians will be no match for the Pakistan Army with Chinese weapons.

rlyuk7.jpg

ya i forgot that by ur theories china will be controlling milky way in next 10 yrs. don't bother replying to my posts, i don't want to argue with kids or a peson having childish brain.

Even armed with American weapons, the Pakistan Army was not more advanced than the Indians. The Indians could buy from the Soviets and from Europe. Now, with Chinese weapons, Pakistan Army will be one generation technology ahead of India. China itself will be two generations ahead.

where the hell he s frm?:oops:
now no more reply to ur post........
i have answrd all of ur misconceptin b4

Even armed with American weapons, the Pakistan Army was not more advanced than the Indians. The Indians could buy from the Soviets and from Europe. Now, with Chinese weapons, Pakistan Army will be one generation technology ahead of India. China itself will be two generations ahead.

"Even with American weapon's Pakistan were not advanced but with Chinese weapons they r 1 gen ahead"

so basically he is claiming China had the world's most superior weapons

Hey can u tell me what is more advanced chowmeen or hot dog

So that means you will still be giving second grade weapons to your brother while keeping the good ones for yourself?

rlyuk7.jpg
We are scared by those helicopters....:cry:
Can u show me wat other Hardware u have which is the most superior tech in this galaxy.....:pop:

wow from which joke book did you got this information from :hang2:

i still don't get the massive hate towards india some members display here. we can at least negotiate with india but we will never negotiate away US or Japan or even south korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom