What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
forget about war Hong, I told you Beijing has been hijacked by Delhi and Moscow. see this report:

oh man,both u and fun suk Hwangdu r turning to b more funny than i ever thought,definitely if PLA is controlled with people like u,u will destroy the entire India by engaging Indian's in a laugh riot:rofl:

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper: :china: (v/s) SUNNY DEOL:devil: God Bless china and merry christmas... eat some TURKEY and pie.... enjoy....

one more thing... this is not Nehru 1962 era... better watch out....

moderator should take some action... the quality of discussion is degrading day by day

absolutely,

we got a whole bunch of people with multi-handles bragging about their respected country nuclear weapons. first and foremost if anybody in the world ever use nukes on ANYBODY that will be the end of their country...this includes america. the people of the world today will not stand for ANYBODY using WMD.

only little kids who probably never had a pu$$$y in their life would have an internet fight over "my dad can beat up your dad"

of course, we'll take the western hemisphere with us. If not, then we should return Alaska to Russia, grant Hawaii independence, return southwestern US to Mexico which the US stole, return Washington to Canada, grant the currently occupied under the US boot Confederate States of America its well deserved independence, and finally, the original colony at Massachussetts to Great Britain. the US can keep DC.

I wish China would try.....

:wave:

That is most certainly not what the Vietnamese think. They seem to resent all your claims of connections(intimate or otherwise) about culture & especially about language. The fact that they don't use Chinese characters & prefer the roman alphabet should tell you something.
Make that exaggerated connections. Northern Viets have no shame about our Chinese ancestry and even cultural influences, but as conscious as we are about it, there is a greater desire to subordinate those ties to the things that make Viet Nam unique and different than China, or Laos, or Cambodia, or Thailand. This galls China to no end. The idea that others could defy China even to the point of open warfare deeply offends Chinese dynasties then and the Chinese communist regime today.

In my limited interaction with a few Vietnamese(& I stress on limited), I got the feeling that they were far more relaxed about the Americans than they are about the Chinese.
And this truth will be fought against by Chinese everywhere who wish to see China as prominent as Imperial Japan once was. China's rise in Asia will NOT be a peaceful one.

Make that exaggerated connections. Northern Viets have no shame about our Chinese ancestry and even cultural influences, but as conscious as we are about it.

For pete's sake, have some basic "self-respect" please, stop lying like a typical "viet-commie" by claiming "our" when talking about north-vietnam, you said you don't give a damn if all north-viet commies got killed in a war and how and when you are going to reclaim "saigon" glory like the good old days during the vanished "south-vietnam" era. Simply shameless period.:partay:

of course, we'll take the western hemisphere with us. If not, then we should return Alaska to Russia, grant Hawaii independence, return southwestern US to Mexico which the US stole, return Washington to Canada, grant the currently occupied under the US boot Confederate States of America its well deserved independence, and finally, the original colony at Massachussetts to Great Britain. the US can keep DC.

will benevolent "below_freezing" grant me some prime real estate in San Mateo County, California, I'm especially fond of the half moon bay area.
:china:

Guys knocked it off. No need to get over excited over online arguments. You don't defend national honor through verbal abuse.

For pete's sake, have some basic "self-respect" please, stop lying like a typical "viet-commie" by claiming "our" when talking about north-vietnam, you said you don't give a damn if all north-viet commies got killed in a war and how and when you are going to reclaim "saigon" glory like the good old days during the vanished "south-vietnam" era. Simply shameless period.:partay:
It would be intellectually honest to show everyone the question posed and my answer so the readers can make up their own minds as to the proper context compared to the nonsense you spewed...:rolleyes:...But then again, we should not expect much from a group that relies so much on Photochop fanboy art.

Got balls...??? :D

Make that exaggerated connections. Northern Viets have no shame about our Chinese ancestry and even cultural influences, but as conscious as we are about it, there is a greater desire to subordinate those ties to the things that make Viet Nam unique and different than China, or Laos, or Cambodia, or Thailand. This galls China to no end. The idea that others could defy China even to the point of open warfare deeply offends Chinese dynasties then and the Chinese communist regime today.

And this truth will be fought against by Chinese everywhere who wish to see China as prominent as Imperial Japan once was. China's rise in Asia will NOT be a peaceful one.

100% of the viets people I know would kamakzi in front of a train before they will ever claim to any connection to china.

most chinese-vietnamese around my neck of the woods would claim their vietnamese heritage and negate their chinese heritage unless they are doing business with chinese. all this in spite of the viet cong kicking them out of vietnam.

100% of the viets people I know would kamakzi in front of a train before they will ever claim to any connection to china.

most chinese-vietnamese around my neck of the woods would claim their vietnamese heritage and negate their chinese heritage unless they are doing business with chinese. all this in spite of the viet cong kicking them out of vietnam.
My grandfather got wise of the communists soon after WW II and took half the clan southward. The other half of the clan died under Chinese and Vietnamese communist brutalities and starvation from the land 'reform' program. Their crime? They were owners of the typical 'forty acres and a mule' type of family farm. Never employed anyone but everyone worked their own assigned plots of that 'forty acre'. Hard work earn rewards and luxuries and communists hated that. They were denounced as 'exploiters' of the masses and persecuted to death. Still...My family never was ashamed of our Chinese ancestry but that fondness ended at the border.

My grandfather got wise of the communists soon after WW II and took half the clan southward. The other half of the clan died under Chinese and Vietnamese communist brutalities and starvation from the land 'reform' program. Their crime? They were owners of the typical 'forty acres and a mule' type of family farm. Never employed anyone but everyone worked their own assigned plots of that 'forty acre'. Hard work earn rewards and luxuries and communists hated that. They were denounced as 'exploiters' of the masses and persecuted to death. Still...My family never was ashamed of our Chinese ancestry but that fondness ended at the border.

what misfortune, why was only your family killed, while everyone else survived? my grandfather had 2 strikes against him: he was an intellectual for the time (high school graduate) that criticized the communist party, not just Mao, in 1964, right when the cultural revolution started! According to you he must be long dead! He retired from his post as history teacher at a rural high school in 2007. Granted, he was heavily punished: he was fired from his job, banned from teaching and lived off garbage collecting for 17 years until he was reinstated to his old job. But killed? Give me a break. Only landlords were killed, in the 50's and rightfully so. Even big capitalist bosses that owned factories and companies weren't killed.

what misfortune, why was only your family killed, while everyone else survived? my grandfather had 2 strikes against him: he was an intellectual for the time (high school graduate) that criticized the communist party, not just Mao, in 1964, right when the cultural revolution started! According to you he must be long dead! He retired from his post as history teacher at a rural high school in 2007. Granted, he was heavily punished: he was fired from his job, banned from teaching and lived off garbage collecting for 17 years until he was reinstated to his old job. But killed? Give me a break. Only landlords were killed, in the 50's and rightfully so. Even big capitalist bosses that owned factories and companies weren't killed.
I see no reason to consider the above argument to be intelligent given the plenty available information on the subject...:rolleyes:...While 'everyone else'...??? Sheesh...But we must give them credit for the balls to boast about Chinese superior IQs...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom