What's new

China muscles US in Pacific

Sure...Except that China want to be the Great Satan of Asia. Actually started acting like one already...

Please prove to me that China is the "troublemaker" in the region and not Japan and other Asian countries. I'm neither convinced by western rhetoric nor by the rhetoric of western puppet states in the region, such as S. Korea and Japan and others.

Please prove to me that China is the "troublemaker" in the region and not Japan and other Asian countries. I'm neither convinced by western rhetoric nor by the rhetoric of western puppet states in the region, such as S. Korea and Japan and others.
Then why bother to ask me to 'prove' anything? :lol: You are a suck up. Stay that way.

This is too much now. US navy's alone one fleet can do major destruction in China.

Do you mean copying the western model of aggressive imperialism?

I don't think that China can be as Satanic as western states, even if they wanted :D

sir china wants to surpass america and the west it would do far worse chinese history is full of killings from its founding (founded by a Warlord) The first unified Chinese state was established by Qin Shi Huang of the Qin state in 221 BC. Qin Shi Huang proclaimed himself the "First Emperor. then The subsequent Han Dynasty ruled China between 206 BC and 220 AD, and created a lasting Han cultural identity among its populace that has endured to the present day.[49][50] The Han Dynasty expanded the empire's territory considerably with military campaigns reaching Korea, Vietnam, Mongolia and Central Asia, and also helped establish the Silk Road in Central Asia. Han China gradually became the largest economy of the ancient world.
After the collapse of Han, another period of disunion followed, including the highly chivalric period of the Three Kingdoms. Independent Chinese states of this period such as Wu opened diplomatic relations with Japan, introducing the Chinese writing system there. In 580 AD, China was reunited under the Sui. However, the Sui Dynasty declined following its defeat in the Goguryeo–Sui War (598–614) The Han Dynasty expanded the empire's territory considerably with military campaigns reaching Korea, Vietnam, Mongolia and Central Asia, and also helped establish the Silk Road in Central Asia. Yup also the boxer rebellion killing Christan Chinese and civilians well the alliance killed people too but who started it? killing military targets is one thing but killing everyone is other and also Chinese Civil war killing each other how many millions dead there? and your calling my people stupid ha! we never killed millions of our own people sirs after that Tibet invasion in 1950s your intervention in Korea we kick your @$$ in countless battles but you killed south Korean civilians UN POW etc and your so called Great leap forward (more like kill as many of our own to thin out the herd), a large-scale economic and social reform project, resulted in an estimated 45 million deaths between 1958 and 1961, mostly from starvation and the concentration camps the killing of the red guards Between 1 and 2 million landlords were executed as "counterrevolutionaries of they consider enemies of mao follow chinese commies killing each other for political beliefs that's a hit! I mean 1-2 million deaths man. And lets not forget the killing of peaceful protestors demanding reform Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 while we end dictators with a peaceful transition you guys end things by ruining down defenseless people who only wanted change man thousand dead that day face it no matter what you say to me your evil your history was made by evil and your mind set is more evil now than your ancestors. The only thing good about china is Jakie chan jet lee and kung fu films Some of Chinese culture and Philosophy that you people should read and apply instead of stupid commie mao! And you ask me what? History show this if you don't believe me fine your lose. Its your people who done and write this not us.

are you blind? read the opening post!

Back
Top Bottom