What's new

China may push for RCEP deal without India: Chinese daily

This is the best policy decision taken by Modi.

India should stay away from any trade agreements that involves China.

We Should not Allow Any More China Goods to India, Let them allow Indian Companies to Enter China First,
As I know many Indian companies are doing fine in China.
for example.
[infosysbpo#com/global-presence/asia/delivery-center/Pages/hangzhou-dc.aspx]
[tata#com/tataworldwide/index/China]

Last edited:
the key of capitalism is voluntary exchange of goods and services. if one side isn't willing, let them be.

As I know many Indian companies are doing in China.
for example.
[infosysbpo#com/global-presence/asia/delivery-center/Pages/hangzhou-dc.aspx]
[tata#com/tataworldwide/index/China]

Ya I Know, But with Limited access also only few companies allowed in china not like Chinese companies have access in India,

Even Lord Ganesha is made in China. What could be more than this?
Indian Gods/prophets are manufactured in China.

Hollow threats of snoutband Indians who have no alternative to buy locally but to import from China.
Medicine active ingredients in bulk (powdered form), solar panels in millions of containers/shiploads etc etc..

Bragging is in Indians DNA. Indian PM Modi included.

Sometime I feel you actually are Arvind Kejriwal . Both you have one thing in common , hate for NAMO.

However looks like Kejri is caught with his pant down and is now hiding. You need to search for another clown to continue your tirade against NAMO. 2019 is lost case. Try 2024. Best of luck Keju.

Again, I ask our Indian members here: what products does India make that Chinese want to buy?

If China cannot cooperate India on getting NSG membership and UNSC seat, why should India join any of her effort which benefits Chinese primarily.

Again, I ask our Indian members here: what products does India make that Chinese want to buy?
Shrimps, that is the only thing I can think of. but they do not honor the contract price if the price went up!

More the reason not to join this 'partnership'. We have few things we can sell to China and Chinese can flood our markets with their cheap goods destroying local industry.

Shrimps, that is the only thing I can think of. but they do not honor the contract price if the price went up!
I beg to differ bro, much more than shrimps, i say this Indian product instead, best seller for decades in Asia
0lkpWPL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom