What's new

China may push for RCEP deal without India: Chinese daily

Again, I ask our Indian members here: what products does India make that Chinese want to buy?

For one, quality generic medication.
Look into the oncology category.
A company called Natco in Hyderabad won a Para 4 lawsuit against Novartis and Is now manufacturing oncology drugs at a fraction of the cost of the branded.
My API agent in china actually travels to India to buy oncology product from Natco as it is still extremely expensive in China.
When it comes to the regulated market, indian Pharma is hands above china.

Also, look into contrast media products such as iopomedal and iohexal.

You can try these guys but their supply is intermittent: http://aammangoes.com/about.php

The best bet is Toronto when the fruit is in tseason, but you cannot bring them across the border.

that is not true, if the fruit is in the season, and grow in Canada, you can bring it back to the USA, but NEVER Critic fruits such as oranges, grapefruit....

If the fruit is from the USA, such as the apple with a label on the apple shows from the USA, you can bring it back to the USA. again, it does not work for Critic fruits.

if the fruits are from other countries such as Mangos, just skin it, cut it in pieces, throw away the seed, put inside a container, then you can bring it back to USA.

oh, you can bring Banana any time you wish!!
If you are being asked by custom, please answer it truthfully, just say "yes" then show them.

Overall, India and China any way do multi billion dollar trade every year which is highly favoravle towards China. Now what is the big deal if India even join or did not join with this pact. I mean, i am not understanding, what the compelling factors for which India will join which is not happening in our bilateral trade with China.

India doesn't want to join OBOR, or RCEP, or new WTO rounds. This kind of isolationism is self-defeating. India tried it before, and it didn't work.

If you think ur not Indian but more pakistan or chinese, Please change the flag.You are not insulting India but making joke of yourself.

And regarding Snub, even if India Participated we would not be land of honey, most of projects is controlled by Chinese Companies with their workers, nothing beneficial to host.

Without India, 50% of OROB is dead :lol:

LOL at the "snub".

belt_760_1494748265_618x347.jpeg

If you think ur not Indian but more pakistan or chinese, Please change the flag.You are not insulting India but making joke of yourself.

Before your rant, it was pertinent to suggest the Web master that from now on everyone should attach his her birth certificates. As if that wont be enough, also the copy of a passport. before you came on me in a futile manner.

This alone shows you have no substance.

Before your rant, it was pertinent to suggest the Web master that from now on everyone should attach his her birth certificates. As if that wont be enough, also the copy of a passport. before you came on me in a futile manner.

This alone shows you have no substance.

I have not accused you of anything, but going by your post, it seems your cheerleader of other side , their is constructive criticism and other which you are following. If you to criticize policies of government of the day ,your more than welcome, but if your criticizing my country you are not.

I have not accused you of anything, but going by your post, it seems your cheerleader of other side , their is constructive criticism and other which you are following. If you to criticize policies of government of the day ,your more than welcome, but if your criticizing my country you are not.

But you started with the following suggestion:
Please change the flag

Back
Top Bottom