What's new

China may not veto US move for action inside Pakistan

Is this the reason India is willing to increase the trade deficit to China? Why Manmohan Singh was so buddy-buddy towards us recently even despite the stapled visas issue? I.e. trying to make us a stakeholder.

Anyway, China-India trade is only $60 billion, it's not that much.

In contrast, China-Hong Kong trade is over $200 billion a year.

Was he talking about today or its potential over a decade? But hey India would never cross Hong Kong in GDP right?

I just hope that India not to indulge self-world, 500 billion dollars is really not a major event for the loss of strategic partners. As for the economy, do not worry, China is certainly not the first one to fret about, and if that war in Pakistan.

In an imaginary internet world everyone is a strategist and policy maker.

And this is how Indians use their "reasoning", towards Chinese and Pakistani people:

Yes CD. I hope you stick to the same standards when 'Speeder2' comes with his race superiority, 'rcrjm' comes up with his India toilet explanations. hehe. I think you are too sensitive for these forums. And you also have a problem of selective reading. :whistle:

Also your generalizing of all Indians confirm my premise.

Is this the reason India is willing to increase the trade deficit to China? Why Manmohan Singh was so buddy-buddy towards us recently even despite the stapled visas issue? I.e. trying to make us a stakeholder.

In contrast, China-Hong Kong trade is over $200 billion a year.

Why Manmohan Singh was so buddy-buddy towards us recently even despite the stapled visas issue?
China stopped stapling visas. This is for your kind information. About Manmohan being buddy buddy, you can smile and still say 'back off".

500 Billion is the conservative projection of what the trade will be in 2020. This is based on current rate of trade growth.

Please read my post once again. Looks like you have a short attention span.

I just hope that India not to indulge self-world, 500 billion dollars is really not a major event for the loss of strategic partners. As for the economy, do not worry, China is certainly not the first one to fret about, and if that war in Pakistan.

I agree loss of partner is more important than $500 billions. But the milliion dollor question is what partner?
1. A failed state which can give nothing to you comparing to India.
2. If you support for war to Pakistan, what are other consequence, there will be huge noise in UN over china.

Overall it might be ur view not your govt else where were those partner in kargil/1971 why you ditch ur partner?

It a big politics, Every county thinks 50 times weather to support Pak/India , its not the kids talk on this forum. its the real scenario.

Why you support India UNSC seat? at least from some media. Why dont you openly say we dare to bycott it.

Yes CD. I hope you stick to the same standards when 'Speeder2' comes with his race superiority, 'rcrjm' comes up with his India toilet explanations. hehe. I think you are too sensitive for these forums. And you also have a problem of selective reading.

When has Speeder said anything like this?

hey you dirty chink keep sucking halal co*k

:rofl:

sala chini bastard :lol:

I don't know where he came up with the word "Porkgaystan"... but like the rest of you jokers, he loves to use the word "chink".

This is the great Indian mentality in this forum.

I agree loss of partner is more important than $500 billions. But the milliion dollor question is what partner?
1. A failed state which can give nothing to you comparing to India.
2. If you support for war to Pakistan, what are other consequence, there will be huge noise in UN over china.

Overall it might be ur view not your govt else where were those partner in kargil/1971 why you ditch ur partner?

It a big politics, Every county thinks 50 times weather to support Pak/India , its not the kids talk on this forum. its the real scenario.

Why you support India UNSC seat? at least from some media. Why dont you openly say we dare to bycott it.

Oh they never supported it. They are very smart in that regard.

When has Speeder said anything like this?

I don't know where he came up with the word "Porkgaystan" but like the rest of you jokers, he loves to use the word "chink".

Add Americans to it too. All my American friends call Chinese 'Chinks'. So now you can start generalizing all of America too.

I don't understand IQ thing that Speeder2 so forcefully boasts about.

China stopped stapling visas. This is for your kind information. About Manmohan being buddy buddy, you can smile and still say 'back off".

500 Billion is the conservative projection of what the trade will be in 2020. This is based on current rate of trade growth.

Please read my post once again. Looks like you have a short attention span.

50 billion dollars is not worth mentioning, as the speed, Pakistan has enough potential, taking into account the Central Asia, it is more, whether security or the economy. Besides, India also needs to trade with China, not to simply give up.

Oh they never supported it. They are very smart in that regard.

I like Geo politics. Very Interesting. India plays well on it.

1. Manmohan game to Afgan $500 quick fund transfer.
2. Move MMRC to EU , future support for UNSC.
3. Move other deals to US. US keep supports India.
4. Keep NATO busy in Afgan, save India money and time. RAW on its top.

Regarding UNCS i head Chinese media some politician says this.

Yes, the US government and the Chinese government have both thought long and hard about it.

Result =

1) The USA is the largest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army
2) China is the biggest supplier and supporter of the Pakistani Army

Back
Top Bottom