What's new

China may not veto US move for action inside Pakistan

Also Pakistanis hate US because they love them right? I hope you see the contradiction in my statement at least.

Look at the USA's allies. Egypt, Japan, Pakistan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc.

The USA does what is in its best strategic interests. Does it really matter if the people of Saudi Arabia don't like them? It has no effect on the alliance.

The most important thing in geopolitics, is national interest.

Pakistan's geostrategic location, is vital to both the USA and China. Which is why both China and the USA are supporting the Pakistani Army with everything they need.

What sanctions? You don't make any sense. If you are using a translator, then it is $hit. Throw it out.

Do you really think that if China support you, need to care about so-called US sanctions?

No problem, I modified my sentence, and I said I'm sorry, incidentally, that, sir, may I be misunderstood, but you really care about my English, rather than avoiding something?

The USA does what is in its best strategic interests
. Does it really matter if the people of Saudi Arabia don't like them? It has no effect on the alliance.

Pakistan's geostrategic location is not only vital to the USA, it is also vital to China.

Caught you.

If the US did what it did in Egypt that it showed its back to Hosni Mubarak, then why cant it show its back to anyone else.

Dont read too much into this "allies" thing. Infact the US sucks most of its blood from its own allies.

Do you really think that if China support you, need to care about so-called US sanctions?

No problem, I modified my sentence, and I said I'm sorry, incidentally, that, sir, may I be misunderstood, but you really care about my English, rather than avoiding something?

First of all I need understand what you said for me to reply. I still think you don't understand what I said. I said US would attack Pakistan and wouldn't bother about UNSC. No power in this world could sanction US for such an action unless they want to get bankrupt themselves. Especially for a country like Pakistan which has a very bad rep world over. I hope you understand this as I have no patience in replying further. Take care.

Do you really think he didn't know all this? He is just here to oppose anything Indian. Don't bother reasoning.

I just tell you that we have supported in 1965, we are also difficulties in 1971, after careful consideration we do not support. But the weapons and equipment, I think that China offers a lot to Pakistan.

There is a reason India didn't do anything after the Mumbai attacks. Because India knew that Pakistan would be backed by both the USA and China.

India did not think it is an opportune time and I am sure China will agree. About China backing Pakistan, is this new ? China can support diplomatically but it is not foolish to get embroiled in a situation that will jeopardise the big opportunity of economic growth that is ongoing. That will be the case for the next two decades to come.

India had a Prime Minister who strongly believes Pakistan will mend its ways and get back in line. However, the open support of Pakistan to terror groups have made it clear to the south block that things will not change unless punitive action is taken against the system that churns out terror groups. Wait and watch, wee will see who supports whom.

India and China will have 500 Billion dollars worth of trade in the next decade according to conservative estimates. China will not destabilise this for the sake of its ally who has nothing to offer in return. The only reason China is propping up Pakistan is with an intention of countering India. However, with India's current growth rate of close to 10% and Pakistan growing at a little under 3%, Pakistan will not be in India's league. China and India share warm relations at the higher diplomatic levels contradictory to what media portrays. Indians respect Chinese for what they have achieved and Chinese know that the demographics are highly in favour of India going forward. Wait and watch as the game unfolds. India admires China and wants to emulate the growth story in more ways than one.

I just tell you that we have supported in 1965, we are also difficulties in 1971, after careful consideration we do not support. But the weapons and equipment, I think that China offers a lot to Pakistan.

Like you supported Pakistan in Kargil war right? Oh bummer.

Also in 1965 and 71, did your support change anything?

If the US did what it did in Egypt that it showed its back to Hosni Mubarak, then why cant it show its back to anyone else.

Because the USA did not need Mubarak, and the USA is supposed to be the champion of democracy, they would have looked bad trying to stop a people's revolution.

However, they are still on good terms with EGYPT the country. There is a difference between Egypt, and Mubarak. One is a nation, and the other is an individual.

Pakistan on the other hand is still vital for America's war in Afghanistan. And if they turned their back on "Zardari" then I doubt the Pakistani people would be overwhelmingly upset.

India did not think it is an opportune time and I am sure China will agree. About China backing Pakistan, is this new ? China can support diplomatically but it is not foolish to get embroiled in a situation that will jeopardise the big opportunity of economic growth that is ongoing. That will be the case for the next two decades to come.

India had a Prime Minister who strongly believes Pakistan will mend its ways and get back in line. However, the open support of Pakistan to terror groups have made it clear to the south block that things will not change unless punitive action is taken against the system that churns out terror groups. Wait and watch, wee will see who supports whom.

India and China will have 500 Billion dollars worth of trade in the next decade according to conservative estimates. China will not destabilise this for the sake of its ally who has nothing to offer in return. The only reason China is propping up Pakistan is with an intention of countering India. However, with India's current growth rate of close to 10% and Pakistan growing at a little under 3%, Pakistan will not be in India's league. China and India share warm relations at the higher diplomatic levels contradictory to what media portrays. Indians respect Chinese for what they have achieved and Chinese know that the demographics are highly in favour of India going forward. Wait and watch as the game unfolds. India admires China and wants to emulate the growth story in more ways than one.

Hey come on..You are reasoning here. India will always be dirt poor. Right CD?

Because the USA did not need Mubarak, and the USA is supposed to be the champion of democracy, they would have looked bad trying to stop a people's revolution.

However, they are still on good terms with EGYPT the country. There is a difference between Egypt, and Mubarak. One is a nation, and the other is an individual.

Pakistan on the other hand is still vital for America's war in Afghanistan. And if they turned their back on "Zardari" then I doubt the Pakistani people would be overwhelmingly upset.

Except another attack on US from Pakistan would be an all out war. I hope you know who would win that war.

Is this the reason India is willing to increase the trade deficit to China? Why Manmohan Singh was so buddy-buddy towards us recently even despite the stapled visas issue? I.e. trying to make us a stakeholder.

Anyway, China-India trade is only $60 billion, it's not that much.

In contrast, China-Hong Kong trade is over $200 billion a year.

First of all I need understand what you said for me to reply. I still think you don't understand what I said. I said US would attack Pakistan and wouldn't bother about UNSC. No power in this world could sanction US for such an action unless they want to get bankrupt themselves. Especially for a country like Pakistan which has a very bad rep world over. I hope you understand this as I have no patience in replying further. Take care.

1, if you are economic sanctions, then you really do not worry about the so-called sanctions, if you haven't China's action, no real sense of your sanctions.

2, if it is war, there is a cautious attitude, I admit. For direct military involvement, I do not know how you think the Chinese government, so there is no China direct military involvement , it is possible. But you know, the Vietnam War China and the Soviet Union did not participate directly. Soviet Afghanistan war, the United States also not directly involved. It is enough to say.

But some Indians to stop your fantasy, the US can not be supported in Afghanistan, it can support a bigger war in Pakistan?

i dont know what happens to thenews and Dawn . i guess dollars are working...!

The USA does what is in its best strategic interests. Does it really matter if the people of Saudi Arabia don't like them? It has no effect on the alliance.

Pakistan's geostrategic location, is vital to both the USA and China. Which is why both China and the USA are supporting the Pakistani Army with everything they need.

Bold part exactly. I find it strange that you think US has a soft corner for Pakistan after all that happened. Anyways I am not interested in dragging you out of your lala land.

I just hope that India not to indulge self-world, 500 billion dollars is really not a major event for the loss of strategic partners. As for the economy, do not worry, China is certainly not the first one to fret about, and if that war in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom