What's new

China may not veto US move for action inside Pakistan

What sort of post is that, even if they can remove N-bombs can they erase the know how knowledge from the brains of the Pakistani scientists.

Well, the US just assassinated the top scientist in China's moon exploration program, and has assassinated the top nuclear scientist in Iran, so yes, yes they can.

Now what I'm wondering is how come no one assassinates US professors?

Well, the US just assassinated the top scientist in China's moon exploration program, and has assassinated the top nuclear scientist in Iran, so yes, yes they can.

I heard about the Iranian nuke scientist but when did the Chinese scientist get killed?

I think Isreal assassinated Iran's scientist but I have never heard about China's scientist being assassinated by the US. When did this happen?

It is because all the assassins work for the CIA, Mossad and RAW.

LAHORE: Pakistan will have to act very sensibly and prudently in the wake of the US special forces covert operation in Abbottabad on May 2, in which al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden was killed. All institutions of the country should deliberate on what, in fact, they wanted to do or achieve in future, before they issue any statements or take any action in this regard. The armed forces of the United States and its allies came to Afghanistan in 2001 under a decision of the United Nations to eliminate al-Qaeda from there. The entire world supported the US move, and is still supporting it. Pakistan also became part of the global war against terrorism by joining hands with the US in its war on terror.

But, lately, Pakistan’s relations with the US are passing through a critical phase. Though the president and the prime minister of Pakistan expressed solidarity with the US on its Abbottabad operation and declared it a great success, the armed forces found it against the sovereignty of the country and in violation of the territorial boundaries of Pakistan. The defence authorities demanded bringing down the number of US troops in Pakistan to the minimum level, and Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir warned that “there should be no doubt that a repetition of such an act will have disastrous consequences”.

On the other hand, CIA Director Leon E. Panetta warned Islamabad that the US had all the right to carry out more Abbottabad-like strikes, asking it to decide whether to join Washington’s search for Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri and Mullah Omar or to let Washington do it alone. Ambassador Munter demanded that Islamabad explain what Osama was doing in Abbottabad. There is no denying the fact that Pakistan parting ways with the US is not only very difficult but also dangerous. We should not repeat the ‘Raymond Davis episode’. It is really unwise to make our nation emotional and instigating it to demand death for Raymond Davis, and then repatriate the accused killer to the US, leaving the people in a state of anger and despair. Until now, no country in the world has condemned the US action in Pakistan to kill Osama bin Laden. Pakistan’s Ministry of Finance has time and again made it clear that passing the upcoming budget without the support of the US and its allies would be like pushing the country towards a financial crisis. We desperately need the US Coalition Support Fund, Kerry-Lugar Bill Fund and the IMF to keep the country running financially, according to the economic wizards. President Asif Zardari is currently on an official visit to Russia, whose foreign minister has unambiguously stated in the near past that his country fully backed the US action in Pakistan to kill Osama bin Laden. The only encouraging voice, China, has assured Pakistan that it would not leave it alone in its difficult times. Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif also stated that China has sent a clear message to the world that Pakistan should not be viewed as a lone and helpless country.

However, it will be naÔve to think that China would stand by us in the face of any confrontation with the US or the Europe. Historically, it is not a complete truth. Recently, when the US and its ally countries moved the UN Security Council to get various Pakistan-based outfits, including Lashkar-e-Taiba, declared illegal, China did not veto the resolution, and the ban was imposed on these groups. China’s gigantic economic benefits are attached with the economies of the US and Western countries, and there is no comparison as far as Pakistan is concerned. Would it be wise to think that China would cut its relations with the entire global community for Pakistan and get itself alienated? Not at all. Neither it’s a wise approach nor is it possible. If we did not take a policy decision on improving our relations with the US, we will have to face enormous difficulties in the coming days. It will become really hard for Pakistan to stop America from conducting any Abbottabad-like operation on its soil. As history shows, America carried out operations in Iraq and Kosovo without getting passed any resolutions from the UN. Even then various countries of the world supported the US moves. In our case, we cannot go to the UN against the US operation in Pakistan, as we didn’t have a majority support among the Security Council members. However, in the changed scenario, if the US moves the UNSC for launching an operation in Pakistan, even China might not be in a position to veto such a resolution.

The last part of it is the deepest desire of india but if it was true american forces would be in Islamabad by now. Since China might not veto any resolution against Pakistan why is america waiting to introduce such a resolution in the security council? It is because indians may not know but america knows what will happen.

i think china will veto anything against pakistan
the reasons
pakistan is all weather friend of china and a ally
china is a permanent member
american and european countries depend of china....

don't worry guys china will veto any move against pakistan by US

and also india will completly support in US IN this issue AND russia would not veto cause russia supported obl raid.....

all permanent members except china will not veto

If US in all seriousness wants to take action against Pakistan, China could do nothing. It can't afford to antagonize US for Pakistan. I mean if US seriously wants to. China would be alone in such a scenario. There won't much political pressure on US from other significant countries.

China has voted against the sanctions program against Iran, only you do not see.

If US in all seriousness wants to take action against Pakistan, China could do nothing. It can't afford to antagonize US for Pakistan. I mean if US seriously wants to. China would be alone in such a scenario. There won't much political pressure on US from other significant countries.

Depends on the object, do you remember "Pakistan is China's Israel", do you think Why the United States to complain?

Never heard of the Chinese scientist, and the Iranian scientist is anything but a TOP nuclear scientist, and they can't remove Pakistani nuke assets or target assassinate someone they don't know. They do not have the intelligence(IQ) or the capability. All they have shown with the raid was that they attacked an unguarded house with unarmed civilians using stealth copters, it doesn't mean they can capture a countries strategic assets.

I heard about the Iranian nuke scientist but when did the Chinese scientist get killed?

?????????????????????_????_???

车祸现场

三车连撞 罗崇泰遇难

4月30日晚10时50分许,高速公路天水路收费站吉安口附近发生一起重大车祸,一辆悬挂鲁R·F0090车牌号的半挂货车驶向兰州市区行驶时突然失控冲出收费站和一辆同向行驶的小轿车相撞,并推着小轿车前行再次和一辆正在转弯的大货车发生撞击,碰撞中小轿车几乎被撞碎。

一名目击者告诉记者,半挂货车从收费站的紧急通道冲出后,直接撞上了和其同向行驶的小轿车,并推着小轿车再次撞到了前方正在转弯的大货车尾部,三车并未因此停止而是继续向前冲去,最终大货车侧翻在路上,半挂货车撞到闸道东侧的护栏后才停了下来。东岗交警大队出警民警告诉记者,事发时小轿车内共有4人,车祸发生后3人不同程度受伤,罗崇泰在此次车祸中遇难。

Basically, when Dr. Luo's car was stopped at a toll road, a large truck suddenly rushed out from the pay center, slammed into his car, kept driving into another truck, and continued accelerating until it hit the barrier.

If this is not an assassination I don't know what is.

Depends on the object, do you remember "Pakistan is China's Israel", do you think Why the United States to complain?

Pakistan is what? Do you even know how the Israel got to that position? Do you really think Communist Party could afford to seriously go against US for another country? It would have serious economic implications which I don't think China's communist party can able to afford.

If US feels that attack on Pakistan is central for their national security, no country in this world could stop them. China definitely cannot stop it. I am not saying this because of my animosity for Pakistan as an Indian but I am just trying to state a fact as I see it. There aren't many influential supporters for China in this regard. Acting against US, would put China at odd against entire western world and significantly India.

PS: I know Chinese don't care about India. So don't bother replying to that part.

If US feels that attack on Pakistan is central for their national security, no country in this world could stop them. China definitely cannot stop it. I am not saying this because of my animosity for Pakistan but I am just trying to state a fact as I see it. There aren't many influential supporters for China in this regard. Acting against US, would put China at odd against entire western world and significantly India.

PS: I know Chinese don't care about India. So don't bother replying to that part.

Except the USA has never directly attacked a nuclear power before. :lol:

Look at what happened during the Georgian war in 2008, the second that Russia got involved, the USA backed off without a word.

Or North Korea. Even with their one or two tiny fission devices, they can do anything they want, and the USA will be unable to do anything.

North Korea even managed to carry out several direct, lethal attacks on a US ally (South Korea), and go unpunished, time after time again. America keeps scolding them, but doesn't do anything. The sinking of the Cheonan, the artilery attacks on Yeonpyeong island, etc.

America is smarter than Indians think. The wet dream of Indians is for America to stop supporting Pakistan, and to stop funding the Pakistani Army. But the US know what they are doing.

Except the USA has never directly attacked a nuclear power before. :lol:

Look at what happened during the Georgian war in 2008, the second that Russia got involved, the USA backed off without a word.

Or North Korea. Even with their one or two tiny fission devices, they can do anything they want, and the USA will be unable to do anything. They even managed to carry out direct, lethal attacks on a US ally (South Korea) and go unpunished, time after time again. America keeps scolding them, but doesn't do anything.

America is smarter than Indians think. The wet dream of Indians is for America to stop supporting Pakistan, and to stop funding the Pakistani Army. But the US know what they are doing.

Come on CD. US never attacked a nuclear country because there was never direct threat to it. There's a limit to which a country would help others. US didn't participate in world wars until it was attacked. And you know what happened once they did. Anyways, do you seriously think US would hesitate acting against country like Pakistan if it sees it as a security threat? That too after the OBL incident. I hope not.

If you see US assistance to Pakistan as a measure of their support then you are the most delusional man I know. I live in states, I know how my American colleagues react to word 'Pakistan'. So snap out of it and see the reality.

PS: No matter how passionately you defend Pakistan, CCP know better just like US. hehe.

Back
Top Bottom