What's new

China may not veto US move for action inside Pakistan

Come on CD. US never attacked a nuclear country because there was never direct threat to it. Do you seriously think US would hesitate acting against country like Pakistan if it sees it as security threat? That too after the OBL incident. I hope not.

If you see US assistance to Pakistan as a measure of their support then you are a most delusional man I know. I live in states, I know how my American colleagues react to word 'Pakistan'. So snap out of it and see the reality.

PS: No matter how passionately you defend Pakistan. CCP know better just like US. hehe.

The USA is the biggest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army, and China is the biggest supplier and supporter for the Pakistani Army.

These actions speak for themselves. :lol:

The wet dream of Indians is for America to stop supporting Pakistan, and to stop funding the Pakistani Army. But the US know what they are doing.

:lol: I dont think you understand this at all.

The last think we want is for US to get out of Pakistan.

we want more and more US troops in Pakistan, possibly even take over their nukes.

It will be even more better if the US slowly points its guns towards LeT and company and also go after Dawood and squeeze him financially. You are free to call this a wet dream if you want to.

lol

i can say what a joke from indian news media they manufacture stories china always supports pakistan and will do it again

Check the source of the article. It is not an Indian news as you expected it to be.:cheers:

I wasn't talking about them leaving Pakistan, I was talking about the US support for the Pakistani Army. :azn:

Americans just following ' Keep Friends close and enemies closer'. I hope no country would get that close to US if that is your definition for support. And, Oh by the way, they also drone Pakistan in case you forgot. hehe. Now I can safely confirm that you are delusional.

Pakistan is what? Do you even know how the Israel got to that position? Do you really think Communist Party could afford to seriously go against US for another country? It would have serious economic implications which I don't think China's communist party can able to afford.

If US feels that attack on Pakistan is central for their national security, no country in this world could stop them. China definitely cannot stop it. I am not saying this because of my animosity for Pakistan as an Indian but I am just trying to state a fact as I see it. There aren't many influential supporters for China in this regard. Acting against US, would put China at odd against entire western world and significantly India.

PS: I know Chinese don't care about India. So don't bother replying to that part.

China has rejected almost all the sanctions on North Korea agreement, except one, because the nuclear test, China also agreed. Russia has also rejected any sanctions on Syria. No matter how the United States would like, why are you surprised?

Americans just following ' Keep Friends close and enemies closer'. And, Oh by the way, they drone Pakistan too in case you forgot. hehe. I can safely confirm that you are delusional.

I'll say it again, the actions speak for themselves.

"The USA is the biggest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army, and China is the biggest supplier and supporter for the Pakistani Army."

The USA is clever enough to know what it is doing, and in Pakistan, our strategic interests are aligned. :azn:

There is a reason India didn't do anything after the Mumbai attacks. Because India knew that Pakistan would be backed by both the USA and China.

China has rejected almost all the sanctions on North Korea agreement, except one, because the nuclear test, China also agreed. Russia has also rejected any sanctions on Syria. No matter how the United States would like, why are you surprised?

Do you really think US would bother taking your permission? If you don't know, UNSC resolutions are not binding. So what, you gonna sanction US? hehe. Sometime I don't understand Chinese IQ thing. Sorry I had to take that cheap shot.

I'll say it again, the actions speak for themselves.

"The USA is the biggest source of external funding for the Pakistani Army, and China is the biggest supplier and supporter for the Pakistani Army."

The USA is clever enough to know what it is doing, and in Pakistan, our strategic interests are aligned. :azn:

There is a reason India didn't do anything after the Mumbai attacks. Because India knew that Pakistan would be backed by both the USA and China.

images

Also Pakistanis hate US because they love them right? I hope you see the contradiction in my statement at least.

By the way, said, "Pakistan is China's Israel ", this sentence is the U.S. news, it leaked because the United States complained. China even supports Pakistan's nuclear program, when the United States strongly opposes, you surprised?

Do you really think US would bother taking your permission? If you don't know, UNSC resolutions are not binding. So what, you gonna sanction US? hehe. Sometime I don't understand Chinese IQ thing. Sorry I had to take that cheap shot.

Do you really think that if China support, you need to care about so-called U.S. sanctions?

The last part of it is the deepest desire of india but if it was true american forces would be in Islamabad by now. Since China might not veto any resolution against Pakistan why is america waiting to introduce such a resolution in the security council? It is because indians may not know but america knows what will happen.

It may or may not be the desire of Pakistan but it is the analysis of someone in Pakistan and he happens to be a journalist.:rofl:

I would argue with this statement. OBAMA had openly declared support for India -specially in case of India/Pakistan war (surgical strike). There are so many video of that statement + offical statement from White house as well.

Whole West support India for Surgical strike? I hope you wont ask for proof. Please google and educate yourself.

For CHINA, how many time they support Pakistan in case of India/Pakistan war?????? Please answer Kargil/1971 where were CHINA.

I would say Chines are smart people. They did the right thing not to support.

1. India didnt attack because India is in economical growth state and wont attack any country till next 10 years.
2. If RAW/CIA/MOSSAD primary + NATO +Taliban is making the pakistan weak by everyday then do you think INDIA is a fool to attack Pakistan. I would say Indian lobby is samrt enough to do job from SIDE
3. Third factor i would say is nuclear umbrella, i accept that but that was the weaker one as surgical strike never ends up nuclear-except some stupid journalistic/media guess so only.

I would argue with this statement. OBAMA had openly declared support for India -specially in case of India/Pakistan war (surgical strike). There are so many video of that statement + offical statement from White house as well.

Whole West support India for Surgical strike? I hope you wont ask for proof. Please google and educate yourself.

For CHINA, how many time they support Pakistan in case of India/Pakistan war?????? Please answer Kargil/1971 where were CHINA.

I would say Chines are smart people. They did the right thing not to support.

1. India didnt attack because India is in economical growth state and wont attack any country till next 10 years.
2. If RAW/CIA/MOSSAD primary + NATO +Taliban is making the pakistan weak by everyday then do you think INDIA is a fool to attack Pakistan. I would say Indian lobby is samrt enough to do job from SIDE
3. Third factor i would say is nuclear umbrella, i accept that but that was the weaker one as surgical strike never ends up nuclear-except some stupid journalistic/media guess so only.

Do you really think he didn't know all this? He is just here to oppose anything Indian. Don't bother reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom