What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

OK Mr ZARVAN Pakistan do need a 4.5th generation platform, but first customer of J-10B and J-11D is PLAAF to induct those fighter for enough numbers, than we talk about PAF so if the deal is singed in 2015 for J-10B, J-11D or both than those goodies will arrived atleast in 2018 to 2020 timeframe, and in 2018 JF-17 blk-3 will come to PAF and its has almost same capable as J-10B , now focus on JF-17 to made it more indigenous for promote defence industry instead relaying on import fighters
First customer is ready to sell us we just need to order them they would come in really large numbers. Pakistan has never depended on just two platforms that is not going to change in future. We need third 4.5th Generation Fighter for me preference should be J-11 D but if not than J-10 B

First customer is ready to sell us we just need to order them they would come in really large numbers. Pakistan has never depended on just two platforms that is not going to change in future. We need third 4.5th Generation Fighter for me preference should be J-11 D but if not than J-10 B
You mean J-11D or J-10B will come to PAF within year or two If the deal will singed, then you live in fantancyland and wishful thinking

You mean J-11D or J-10B will come to PAF within year or two If the deal will singed, then you live in fantancyland and wishful thinking
Yes they would start coming in an year China within few months can massively increase production rate

Yes they would start coming in an year China within few months can massively increase production rate
Yaar get out of your Dreamlands, first priority is PLAAF not PAF first they induct in their airforce atleast in 150 numbers than they will come to PAF I think as soon as possible in middle 2018 or early 2019 get out of your foolworld Mr ZARVAN and live in real world you are stupid Mr

Yaar get out of your Dreamlands, first priority is PLAAF not PAF first they induct in their airforce atleast in 150 numbers than they will come to PAF I think as soon as possible in middle 2018 or early 2019 get out of your foolworld Mr ZARVAN and live in real world you are stupid Mr
I know real world it is you who are in denial because of your totally wrong assumptions

Pakistan should counter threat posed by Rafale also our best options are either J-10 B or J-11 D we need to go for one of these at least and in large numbers
Well you are the biggest advocate of J-10B on this forum but I am of opinion that if we are going for another platform then it should be in heavy category so J-11D and that too with AESA. Secondly I favor J-11D because by the time we'll get J-10B JF-17 would be somewhat as capable as J-10B.
mki are armed with bvr missiles and awacs killer missiles..
And why do you think our F-16s and JF-17s wont be armed with such weapons?

Well you are the biggest advocate of J-10B on this forum but I am of opinion that if we are going for another platform then it should be in heavy category so J-11D and that too with AESA. Secondly I favor J-11D because by the time we'll get J-10B JF-17 would be somewhat as capable as J-10B.

And why do you think our F-16s and JF-17s wont be armed with such weapons?
I am not advocate of J-10 B I am advocate for at lease one more 4.5th Generation platform in our Air Force and in large numbers

The dilemma of PAF would arise if India opts for 126 Rafale (as decided originally) then Pakistan will have to decide whether to go for a 4.5 generation or directly for a 5 generation plane because India will eventually have PAK-FA. I believe Pakistan should opt for a good 4.5 generation to counter the likes of MKIs and Rafales because with 5 generation plane even India will have a limited number of them. But PAF will have to up the game if India goes for 126 Rafales, if it relies on F-16 and JF17s then IAF will have a decisive edge in any confrontation

chinese selling their crap to pakistan having no role of utilization during war with india.

chinese selling their crap to pakistan having no role of utilization during war with india.

china selling its crap to pakistan having no advancing role against india in situation of war
i have a feeling you aint gonna last much on this forum.

As per my best knowledge and doctrine of P.A.F we will not induct twin engine planes because twin engine Jets maintenance + fuel consumption double the expense which we can't accommodate. Pakistan will maintain two platforms for next few years. Until 4.5 or 5th generation Chinese made stealth fighter available for purchase.

I know real world it is you who are in denial because of your totally wrong assumptions
J-11D is being built for PLAAF firstly they induct in large numbers to their airfoce, I can't understand why you insist that PAF will get those babies before PLAAF I don't get your logic

J10 b could be assembled locally when the time comes ,as already basic infrastrucute is in place so about PLAAF own that could be done from china

Guys I have said it before and I am going to say it again there is no point in going for a completely new fighter jet at this point when you have established infrastructure for the -52's very recently instead of going for fighters like J-10B or J-11D it would be wise to purchase -52's with that money make some savings and invest in fifth generation tech

The work is quietly being done you would know it when they would come
Let's assume they are doing it quietly but why are you beating drums.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom