What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

budget constraints, higher serviceability costs etc.
If you remember the last twin engine aircraft that were twin engined were replaced by JF-17

F-6 of CCS were the last operational twin engine PAF aircraft.
A5 were also twin engined they were also replaced by JF-17's.

It is wrong to say that PAF does not like to have twin engine aircraft.

English :
Official News , Ka intijar hai

Google translate it , like a google analyst does

It means secret pact has been made
cool so would you say PAC will co produce them and aid china to offer them for export?

i've noticed quiet recently Pakistan is getting unimpressed with chinas tech. Pakistan has already rejected the mbt-3000 and are buying 15 gunships from the US. would you agree?

to my understanding pakistan has ordered 50 jf-17's from china and are working on a dual seat version as well. i have a magazine that did an interview with pakistan airforce chief . wait

Key word in the article "may export". Besides PAF should save up for a 5th gen fighters.
Pakistani Fan boys Do need To understand that Air Force Cant Just sit back and see whats happening
Pakistan Cant Buy and maintain 5th gen jets in 100s+ Number Mostly 2 or 3 maybe 4 squanders will be operational in Pakistan of 5th gen jets to counter Indian offence and balance , Even these jets which cast alot less then European or Russian jets but price will cost at least 50m+ plus a pop so i don't think even with good economy Pakistan will go for that

The Backbone of Paf will be F 16 , Jf 17 and J 10Bs in near future and Fc 31 will be be AS fighter and F 16 as strike fighter

this you will find interesting. this is from a magazine in the uk. sorry about the image quality. bad lightin

IMG_3391.JPG
IMG_3392.JPG
IMG_3393.JPG

Back
Top Bottom