What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

International NEWS site for 163 netease

Han and : F- 10B change Russian new engine failure rate dropped significantly
Han and said that Russia has provided upgraded AL31FN-S3 engine to China. So now the aircraft manufacturers to further improve the power plant of F–10B fighter. First, the service life of the F–10B type machine and the “average critical time between failures (MTBCF)” significantly extended, compared with 500 hours in the F -10A extended to 750 hours, propulsion also increased by 3%.
  • Auto parts international
  • Download Minecraft
  • Air to air
  • Aircraft Manufacturers
Data Figure: Chinese J-10B fighter.
Original title: Han and: F-10B Russian dress new engine or exported to Pakistan
[Global] According to military reports Canada, “Chinese Defense Review,” July issue reported that since 2014, the CAC has been accelerating production of the F -10B fighter, and land-based facilities has repeatedly expansion. This implies that the F -10B production has been gradually on the right track. Workshop outside the aircraft parking apron at least extend 470 meters, the new five hangar. To fly in the production of the F -10A not such a massive expansion project. Increased production of fighter F–10B same time, this plant expansion project is also to speed up the J-20 fighter product? The fact is that, but also the need for further observation. The first delivery of the PLA Air Force’s F-type machine has 14 -10B least, all these fighters have now entered a new hangar. In addition, there are at least 10 F-type machine -10B flight tests before being delivered. This means that at least one group, which is F-24 fighter -10B, can be delivered in 2015.
Han and noted that all 14 F–10B fighters have been painted the color of the PLA Air Force, which means that the first type of machine will be delivered to the Air Force use. PLA Naval Air Force F–10A only one flight mission, of course, the future of these aircraft will be replaced. It can clearly be noted that the F -10B fighter cockpit has been significantly upgraded, use the new HUD. Body structure has also been improved, it is the first use DSI inlet models. The model is also equipped with a new radar warning receiver and electronic warfare antennas.
Han and said electronic warfare capabilities greatly enhance the F -10B fighter, especially reconnaissance and combat capability. It is also fitted with infrared detection and tracking system. All this suggests that the F -10B fighter more features than the F -10A, particularly its land and sea attack capability, making it a multi-purpose fighter. In contrast, the F -10A is an air superiority fighter. Not long ago, China with a J -10A fighter as a platform to test the passive phased array radar. Han and believes that the F -10B be fitted with this type of radar system.
Han and said, F–10B type of weapon system equipped with the J -10A machines are very different. During the 2014 Zhuhai Air Show, China exhibited a large number of air-ground and air-to-ship missiles. Of particular note is that ground missiles and precision-guided bombs have been used complex guidance mode, but in a different weight class. Chinese and that the development of these missiles and bombs implies the PLA Air Force’s needs. Future, the F -10B fighters armed more precision-guided weapons systems.
Nevertheless, since Perak Perak -8 AAM-12 and China has not been at the Zhuhai Air Show debut next-generation radar and IR-guided air to air missiles. F–10B first flight test period, and not out of what you want to display AAM picture mount it. But pictures show the J-20 fighter equipped with a similar Russian-made R-77 missiles. Therefore, in the short term, we will continue to use the F–10B Perak Perak-12 and -18-air missiles.
Han and said that Russia has provided upgraded AL31FN-S3 engine to China. So now the aircraft manufacturers to further improve the power plant of F–10B fighter. First, the service life of the F–10B type machine and the “average critical time between failures (MTBCF)” significantly extended, compared with 500 hours in the F -10A extended to 750 hours, propulsion also increased by 3%. Russia is also actively marketing thrust vector control AL31FN-S3 engine. High demand for such engines. According to Chinese and estimated future production of the F -10B aircraft will continue to be used by Russia to develop aviation engines. Han and based on these performance parameters that in the next two decades, the F -10B fighters may be exported to Pakistan and other countries.
(Original title: Chinese and Russian, said the F-10B facelift new engine failure rate dropped significantly)
Original link: http://war.163.com/15/0704/10/ATM2HO7800014OMD.html
This entry was posted in Military on July 4, 2015.

J-XX is known to public. It was J-20 and in Roman you write XX as 20.

20 in roman - Google Search
J-20 - Google Search
all i know is that china is making another 5th gen fighter something less capable than the j-20 or j-xx this will most likely be used for export. to compete against f15's, f16' Dassault Rafael's , eurofighter typhoons su30/35's, mig29/35's, and possibly 5th gen fighter being developed be other nations. this means it would be at least 7 years before you see any prototype images of any new fighter. this is a logical step to be a step ahead of the competition, this is my opinion any way.

Pakistan can't afford many weapons which we are buying HQ-9 and HQ-16 and new Tanks and Armored vehicles and Jets and ships and Submarines still we are somehow buying them.
i know, ask you self why are you buying so many Chinese weapons? the answer is a compound answer. first the is the financing options china gives is unparalleled any anywhere around the world, this means with a small steady income you can buy any thing you want. and china and Pakistan being friends, thats just icing on the cake. as i would expect you would get "mates rates" and it already is cheaper than anywhere else in in the world. bonus for you. second china is a very reliable friend or as you would call brother.

i cant imaging Pakistan buying big ticket items in Europe and the US. as they are unreliable and are very strict with their arms exports. example Germany. then Pakistan wanted the 3 type 214 Pakistan wanted tot, thats something Germany was not interested in providing and it's financing options were just too strict and came with many strings.
even with the f16 block 52+.
china is virtually string free. i am aware Pakistan is in negations for hq-9 sam's.

all i know is that china is making another 5th gen fighter something less capable than the j-20 or j-xx this will most likely be used for export. to compete against f15's, f16' Dassault Rafael's , eurofighter typhoons su30/35's, mig29/35's, and possibly 5th gen fighter being developed be other nations. this means it would be at least 7 years before you see any prototype images of any new fighter. this is a logical step to be a step ahead of the competition, this is my opinion any way.

i know, ask you self why are you buying so many Chinese weapons? the answer is a compound answer. first the is the financing options china gives is unparalleled any anywhere around the world, this means with a small steady income you can buy any thing you want. and china and Pakistan being friends, thats just icing on the cake. as i would expect you would get "mates rates" and it already is cheaper than anywhere else in in the world. bonus for you. second china is a very reliable friend or as you would call brother.

i cant imaging Pakistan buying big ticket items in Europe and the US. as they are unreliable and are very strict with their arms exports. example Germany. then Pakistan wanted the 3 type 214 Pakistan wanted tot, thats something Germany was not interested in providing and it's financing options were just too strict and came with many strings.
even with the f16 block 52+.
china is virtually string free. i am aware Pakistan is in negations for hq-9 sam's.
We are paying for the weapons nothing is coming for free we are paying on time nothing delayed. As for J-10 we need that and also more F-16. SU-35 can be additional option if we want strikes deep inside enemy territory.

@Zarvan . i never said they came free. and i never said you had payment problems. just complete financing options.
i think pakistan can do with some f16's and j10b's f16 are harder to buy. some countries are less willing to sell to Pakistan. even with Jordan saudi arabia had to persuade jordan to sell the f16's to them. so getting your hands on second hand f16's is going to be difficult. suggestion, go to Greece they have a lot of f16's. and may be willing to sell.

su35 is a dream something that you can only have on a poster on your wall. yes there are reports of Pakistan and russia talking about a potential sale. i think you are forgetting that the Pakistan army is a defensive one not an offensive one. but i think you need a good mixture of the two.

hopefully god-willing your economy will grow and you can procure more weapons quickly and in higher quantities

Last edited:
Dear Zarvan on what basis they are inferior to F 16 block 52+ even MLU upgraded ones. PAF evaluated and find its better to have even used F16 with MLU upgrade.
PAF needs three platforms and J-10 B are great option.

Oh Bhai Logo Paisa chahiye in sab k liye Wo kider hai ??????????????///// koi batye ga
Pak making efforts to get F16 they shall also not be free anf after upgradation costs will be quite match able to Chinese new jets. Further in case of AESA upgrade shall be more costly, due to Indian lobby and US influence we may not be able to get AESA upgrades for F16s.

PAF needs three platforms and J-10 B are great option.
There is no set rule stating that paf requires 3 platforms under any modernization plan. A lot depends upon avalibilty of funds and aircrafts. Not long ago paf was finding it difficult to even finance its home grown fighter jf-17 which doesn't even cost much when compared to these modern era fighters.. Besides deal of j-10 is already dead, more interest has shifted towards j31 keeping that we have finances available these aircrafts would be inducted in very limited numbers and until j31 lags significantly in performance or there are major delays or setbacks in j31 program j10 deal won't be on the table again. so most probably paf would be operating f16 jf17 and limited numbers of j31 in near future along with some f7PGs as they were inducted during early 2000s and would be there by approx 2025 atleast
Older f7s and mirages are to be replaced by jf17s and f16s. PAF will surely look for used f16s and there are many air forces who would be retiring them soon.. PAF is going to do similar with f16 to what they did with mirages.

On a side note as much I would personally love to see a squadron or two from flankers family even if they are to be prefered over j10 or in fact to be inducted into naval air arm.. but to be honest apparently no chance

There is no set rule stating that paf requires 3 platforms under any modernization plan. A lot depends upon avalibilty of funds and aircrafts. Not long ago paf was finding it difficult to even finance its home grown fighter jf-17 which doesn't even cost much when compared to these modern era fighters.. Besides deal of j-10 is already dead, more interest has shifted towards j31 keeping that we have finances available these aircrafts would be inducted in very limited numbers and until j31 lags significantly in performance or there are major delays or setbacks in j31 program j10 deal won't be on the table again. so most probably paf would be operating f16 jf17 and limited numbers of j31 in near future along with some f7PGs as they were inducted during early 2000s and would be there by approx 2025 atleast
Older f7s and mirages are to be replaced by jf17s and f16s. PAF will surely look for used f16s and there are many air forces who would be retiring them soon.. PAF is going to do similar with f16 to what they did with mirages.

On a side note as much I would personally love to see a squadron or two from flankers family even if they are to be prefered over j10 or in fact to be inducted into naval air arm.. but to be honest apparently no chance
J-10 B deal is alive and was never dead for love of GOD never trust interviews of PAF officials they never tell truth in interviews they are not that fool. J-10 B will eventually come and be part of PAF.

J-10 B deal is alive and was never dead for love of GOD never trust interviews of PAF officials they never tell truth in interviews they are not that fool. J-10 B will eventually come and be part of PAF.
Yeah like the deal of u-boats is alive? Right... lol after making it linger for so many years we finally jumped to Chinese options irrespective of the reasons. Similarly fc-20 aka j10 deal hasn't reached any where after good 6 Years.. during 2010 the then ACM said fc20 deal would be finalized this year but after more than 5 years nothing has been materialized.. had there been something it would have been evident... you can't hide anything for so long... one way or the other it has to appear one day...

Lol and btw if paf officials are not to be believed than who is to be believed.. a fan boy who badly wants to see j-10 in paf just because he likes the aircraft. Besides it has been stated on various ocassions that the performance of j-10 is inferior to f16 c/d and at par with older variants... so why would one want to buy something that is inferior to what he can get second hand at way lower price from market without any hassle of maintenance and infrastructure because of commonality of platforms and because they have mastered that aircraft over the years

Back
Top Bottom