What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

Are you an Indian that switches Z and J ? Hakumat kay aylan ka intezar hay (Waiting for government's announcement)

Pakistan orders Su-35 fighter jets from Russia | Defence blog

This is probably just a Russian drama to induce India to order Su-35 instead of Rafale or else it will be sold to Pakistan.
dream, india is way to important for russia

Appears like a juicy rumor
the mazagine is real and authentic the mbt -3000 and the t84 is also authentic look at the post.
T-84 oplot M the new war horse of Pakistan ? | Page 33

Appears like a juicy rumor
any way where are my manners. Eid Mubarak

I already said that this is just Russian baiting India to buy Su-35 instead of Rafale.
indian are not stupid to bite for that. Pakistan cant even afford it. and Pakistan should not be the fish at the end of the line. Russians know how to play the game. you got to love them. i prefer them over the US any day of the week though. if Pakistan's economy was strong enough you could have co produced eurofighter typhoons. they make them not to far from my parents house. you hear them occasionally. and they are being modified.
Airbus trials aerodynamic enhancements for Eurofighter Typhoon - IHS Jane's 360

Heard that PAF and other ME countries are interested in acquiring the J-31s in good numbers like150+ in coming 15 years.

i will wait 15 year for an actual purchase

It will be sooner than that, because China itself wants to have at least two types of Stealth aircraft, things are getting warmed up in the neighborhood and South China Sea.

Which is good, since they'll be accelerating the development of the aircraft.

It will be sooner than that, because China itself wants to have at least two types of Stealth aircraft, things are getting warmed up in the neighborhood and South China Sea.

Which is good, since they'll be accelerating the development of the aircraft.
china is building some thing under the code name j-xx that actual shape is unknown . but its understood the airframe will be smaller than the j20. but larger than the j-31. look similar to the j10- but twin engined and have internal weapons bays. the j-31 will be offered for export in a while as engines are still an issue and i heard its over weight.

china is building some thing under the code name j-xx that actual shape is unknown . but its understood the airframe will be smaller than the j20. but larger than the j-31. look similar to the j10- but twin engined and have internal weapons bays. the j-31 will be offered for export in a while as engines are still an issue and i heard its over weight.

J-XX is known to public. It was J-20 and in Roman you write XX as 20.

20 in roman - Google Search
J-20 - Google Search

indian are not stupid to bite for that. Pakistan cant even afford it. and Pakistan should not be the fish at the end of the line. Russians know how to play the game. you got to love them. i prefer them over the US any day of the week though. if Pakistan's economy was strong enough you could have co produced eurofighter typhoons. they make them not to far from my parents house. you hear them occasionally. and they are being modified.
Airbus trials aerodynamic enhancements for Eurofighter Typhoon - IHS Jane's 360
Pakistan can't afford many weapons which we are buying HQ-9 and HQ-16 and new Tanks and Armored vehicles and Jets and ships and Submarines still we are somehow buying them.

As per my best sources previously Pakistan decided to buy 36 J 10 B aircraft but our airforce official found that they aircraft is not more capable then F16 AB and inferior to F16 bloack 52+ even MLU upgraded ones so they decided to buy new and used F16 instead of J 10 B because we already have support and technical infrastructure to mantain F16. So as per my best understanding Pakistan air force will not buy J 10 B. Pls comment

As per my best sources previously Pakistan decided to buy 36 J 10 B aircraft but our airforce official found that they aircraft is not more capable then F16 AB and inferior to F16 bloack 52+ even MLU upgraded ones so they decided to buy new and used F16 instead of J 10 B because we already have support and technical infrastructure to mantain F16. So as per my best understanding Pakistan air force will not buy J 10 B. Pls comment
Pakistan needs 100 J-10 B at least

Back
Top Bottom