What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

Hi,

It is not looked at that way---. It is just to keep your options open---and I believe that those two engines are much bigger for the frame of JF 17.
Sir, you are correct, in diameter it is smaller than the current engine but length wise bigger...

its Russia really serious abut WOT boss?

Hi,

What is happening to Russia right now---it cannot ignore Pakistan and in order for it to acknowledge Pakistan---Russia has to change its stance big time in favor of Pakistan.

WOT is a big concern for every nation----. But only out of sheer ignorance of India---by interfering in Pakistan----it has prolonged Pakistan taking out the terrorists and that also has worldwide effect.

I can understand that India wanted to avenge for what Pakistan did to it in the 80's and 90's---but it is all about the timing----it could not have been any poor.

Russia is very serious about the wot and more serious about how it is being strangulated---. Russia needs a lot more breathing room due to the sheer size of its geography and due to its area of influence.

And as it is being strangulated on one side---it would need multiple outlets to keep its presence known and acknowledged and relieve the pressure.

And if India scraps the Rafale deal, this pretty much brings to fore the option of french systems for JF-17

And interestingly---that won't stop the Russians from dealing with Pakistan. The door has been opened.

its seems too otherwise getting close to pakistan make no other good sense
They have NATO to worry about after the Crimea issue...So they can not look towards this side...Slowly their allies are being picked off one by one by US and NATO...

Hi,

What is happening to Russia right now---it cannot ignore Pakistan and in order for it to acknowledge Pakistan---Russia has to change its stance big time in favor of Pakistan.

WOT is a big concern for every nation----. But only out of sheer ignorance of India---by interfering in Pakistan----it has prolonged Pakistan taking out the terrorists and that also has worldwide effect.

I can understand that India wanted to avenge for what Pakistan did to it in the 80's and 90's---but it is all about the timing----it could not have been any poor.

Russia is very serious about the wot and more serious about how it is being strangulated---. Russia needs a lot more breathing room due to the sheer size of its geography and due to its area of influence.

And as it is being strangulated on one side---it would need multiple outlets to keep its presence known and acknowledged and relieve the pressure.

And interestingly---that won't stop the Russians from dealing with Pakistan. The door has been opened.
You are confusing me sometimes I want to get happy on news of J-10 but next second it feels not true

LOL,I can't believe u guys are so seriously about a want China time BS!

Back
Top Bottom