What's new

China may export J-10B fighters with Russian AL31FN-S3 engines to Pakistan

Hi,

A month or so ago when I stated that there is good news for the air force---it was not the JF 17 BLK 3 with aesa or the J 31----it was rather the availability of J 10 B with aesa to Pakistan----.

18 aircraft were offered to Pakistan out of existing Chinese inventory----. Paf put a hold on it-----. I did not want to name it at that time.

As it is in the open now----my information says that paf may already have --- numbers in stock or it may not---.

I was wondering about the Russian engine on the aircraft---and I said to myself---maybe the Chinese engine is ready---but!!!!!

Sir,
There is still need for some flankers for the West...But I do not know how true is the SU-35 being offered to Pakistan. There is a strong argument regarding the J-10b should be bought to replace the mirages...

UAE was the one attacking Libya and they confirmed it. No J-10 B is good but three single engines I really don't like the idea for me way forward is 270 JF-17 with 100 F-16 and 100 J-11 D is the way forward.

Bhai look at the present PAF inventory it has 4 single engine fighters...
F-16's
Mirage iii's & v's
F-7's & pg's
JF-17's

so adding J-10's would just be to replace some of the older ones and they will all be replaced accordingly...

J11D is not a good platform for PAF. J-16 or Su-35 is being considered far superior to J-11D.

Echo in Russian official media about SU35 export for Pakistan

Военный дневник Игоря Коротченко - Новость дня в сфере ВТС: Россия может поставить Пакистану истребители Су-35

Новость дня в сфере ВТС: Россия может поставить Пакистану истребители Су-35
News of the day in MTC : Russia can put Pakistan Su- 35

@MastanKhan this twin engine dancing girl has chances in PAF or Russian bluff to sabotage Indian Rafale deal...

1687206_original.jpg

F-16's
Mirage iii's & v's
F-7's & pg's
JF-17's

so adding J-10's would just be to replace some of the older ones and they will all be replaced accordingly...

J11D is not a good platform for PAF. J-16 or Su-35 is being considered far superior to J-11D.
No J-11 D is new jet completely new and an equvilant of SU-35

That is still not confirmation, when the first aircraft lands on Pakistani soil in PAF colours is real. :D
What I understand from what @MastanKhan said is one or two squadron have already arrived

Sir.
Agree with u But PaF hase to acquire J16 And J10b 50.50 What u say
I would prefer SU-35 over J-16.

F-16's
Mirage iii's & v's
F-7's & pg's
JF-17's

@Chinese-Dragon and @ChineseTiger1986

What I understand from what @MastanKhan said is one or two squadron have already arrived
Still there is no proof they are present on a PAF Base, till then we can not officially confirm. If you remember one of the Ministers quoted PAF has assets that are not present in Pakistan but on international bases which can come to Pakistan without any delay...So most probably he was quoting those aircraft that were ordered during Musharraf days...Though PAF was saying they have been canceled...were infect not.

The issue regarding J11D or J-16 or Su-35.

PAF is not the one that requires them but PN. For them to take out targets deep inside the Indian ocean naval versions are required though not for Aircraft carrier... The ones that are designed are J-16's and Su-35's J-11D is not.

J-11D is a land based air force dedicated fighter aircraft. So if later on PAF does consider some thing like a flanker it would definitely go for a variant of Su-35 not a new type like J-11D if the PN uses J-16's on grounds of reducing costs.

Still there is no proof they are present on a PAF Base, till then we can not officially confirm. If you remember one of the Ministers quoted PAF has assets that are not present in Pakistan but on international bases which can come to Pakistan without any delay...So most probably he was quoting those aircraft that were ordered during Musharraf days...Though PAF was saying they have been canceled...were infect not.

The issue regarding J11D or J-16 or Su-35.

PAF is not the one that requires them but PN. For them to take out targets deep inside the Indian ocean naval versions are required though not for Aircraft carrier... The ones that are designed are J-16's and Su-35's J-11D is not.

J-11D is a land based air force dedicated fighter aircraft. So if later on PAF does consider some thing like a flanker it would definitely go for a variant of Su-35 not a new type like J-11D if the PN uses J-16's on grounds of reducing costs.
I think if we can manage to get F-16 and J-10 B and SU-35 let say 100 each than we can use JF-17 and F-16 and J-10 B as defending Pakistan and SU-35 can be used for massive attack inside enemy territory.

Back
Top Bottom