What's new

China may be going down the old Soviet path to disintegration

:lol:

Indians like self-deception, Haha .Many Indian states have independent tendencies, you said so-called "we r more like united states", but is Hindustani narcissistic dream. Hindustani forced oppressed people of other nationalities, let them be independent, such as the United Liberation Front of Assam, Porto National Democratic Front, The National Democratic Front of Bodoland, they are against the oppressed people of Hindustan
"We are free and independent,, not commie slaves", a joke, India has always been a slave, two hundred million Brahmin and Kshatriya caste oppression of slaves and other low-race slaves. A few days ago, two Dalit girl was brutally murdered raped, do you see it?
In addition ,Dark skinned Indians often discriminatory harassment Mongoloid people in the Northeast and Occupation of their land..

India still exist now,, it is because Western countries think that you not worth worrying about, you do not have the ability to challenge their international status, this is the reason for India to continue to exist. If you once as strong as China, you will be truly "liberated"by Western countries
comming from a person in a country where a handfull of people rule the rest with a Iron fist and not even allowed to speak against them.great

comming from a person in a country where a handfull of people rule the rest with a Iron fist and not even allowed to speak against them.great

By democratic brainwashed people, always like to imagine how sad tother people,
But don't know the"dictatorship" country much better han the so-called "democracy" of the people of the country .
"There is no opposition," visible "democratic" country how successful the brainwashing.
Not surprised, because u don't understand our language, so you can't see, can only be "democratic" brainwashed.
A few days ago, in Tamil nadu, someone compared modi to Hitler, had been arrested.
The country is really dark.

By democratic brainwashed people, always like to imagine how sad tother people,
But don't know the"dictatorship" country much better han the so-called "democracy" of the people of the country .
"There is no opposition," visible "democratic" country how successful the brainwashing.
Not surprised, because u don't understand our language, so you can't see, can only be "democratic" brainwashed.
A few days ago, in Tamil nadu, someone compared modi to Hitler, had been arrested.
The country is really dark.
I like your frustration ,:D ....you know what happened after that right,one thing is for sure they wont be put in jail for long or hanged like in your country,you got lucky today i am in a very good mood.:D

:hang2:
I like your frustration ,:D ....you know what happened after that right,one thing is for sure they wont be put in jail for long or hanged like in your country,you got lucky today i am in a very good mood.:D
My children, it seems that you have been brainwashed wash very serious.
Do not always imagined.
I welcome you to China to see,.
by the way ,as long as you do not break the law, you will not be thrown into prison.
You can see how Chinese people live "miserable"..

what a ridiculous analysis and you'd better not post such a stupid analysis.I think if you want to post something about China and get a better response and applaud to you,you'd better have more research on Chinese culture,Chinese people and Chinese history.Or else,I mostly take it as your insult and provocation.Please suck up to your "boss",or else your country will be separated.Please act according to the mandate from your boss.Even though your country want to buy HQ-9,you must abide by the lecture from your boss,or else you will be kicked out from that group.What a pity and shame.Please have your own independent policy.Sometimes we really want to talk to you but no use,so we must talk to your boss..
In addition,the prisoner is not sentenced to death by hanging in China and right now we don't have that brutal article in our law....Indina friend upstairs...don't be that ignorant and illiterate.In contrast,I always read such a news that some innocent and naive girls are raped and hanged by your brutal democratic civilians....
I really don't know where is your confidence coming from in comparison to China besides you could become a pawn to resist China and that would be beneficial to you.
If India is labelled democratic nation,please delete caste system and strictly crack down on corruption if your democracy system is moving normally though we hope for referendum.Please remember one point,a good policy must fit a good person or else it is just a decoration of the hypocrisy.

:hang2:
My children, it seems that you have been brainwashed wash very serious.
Do not always imagined.
I welcome you to China to see,.
by the way ,as long as you do not break the law, you will not be thrown into prison.
You can see how Chinese people live "miserable"..
the bold part said it all.dont make fo ol of your self,,,,

:lol:

Indians like self-deception, Haha .Many Indian states have independent tendencies, you said so-called "we r more like united states", but is Hindustani narcissistic dream. Hindustani forced oppressed people of other nationalities, let them be independent, such as the United Liberation Front of Assam, Porto National Democratic Front, The National Democratic Front of Bodoland, they are against the oppressed people of Hindustan
"We are free and independent,, not commie slaves", a joke, India has always been a slave, two hundred million Brahmin and Kshatriya caste oppression of slaves and other low-race slaves. A few days ago, two Dalit girl was brutally murdered raped, do you see it?
In addition ,Dark skinned Indians often discriminatory harassment Mongoloid people in the Northeast and Occupation of their land..

India still exist now,, it is because Western countries think that you not worth worrying about, you do not have the ability to challenge their international status, this is the reason for India to continue to exist. If you once as strong as China, you will be truly "liberated"by Western countries

May be that is why CCP's homeland security budget is higher than CCP's defence budget. That is because CCP wants to stop India from imploding NO?

Powerful neighbors?

Our strongest neighbour is India and they dont tend to fight much but would rather talk non stop.
Turkey? A country so cowardly that it cannot war without the umbrella of foreign nations?

Xinjiang and Tibet is to stay, and Turkey is to nag and howl.

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That might be true:whistle:

You mean like the dalits?

May be that is why CCP's homeland security budget is higher than CCP's defence budget. That is because CCP wants to stop India from imploding NO?

Maybe that is why we are not a failed state with rapes every 22 minutes like hyperpowers.

Last edited:
Chinese dynasties have collapsed before but the civilization state always goes on. If you want to talk about true collapse, lets bring up the Ottomans.

If the communist party collapses, another Chinese ruler to rise up. Mandate of heaven my mangy friend.

There's a sticky problem here, the Mandate of Heaven , in its classical and conservative sense, was lost with the deposition of Pu Yi.

There's a sticky problem here, the Mandate of Heaven , in its classical and conservative sense, was lost with the deposition of Pu Yi.

No, Chinese mandate of heaven isn't a religious concept because religious never hold power in China. It more refers the fact that the ruler's right to rule is justified by their ability to bring the nation into prosperity. Nowadays, we don't refer our leader as chosen of the heaven, but the concept behind their right to rule remain the same.

No, Chinese mandate of heaven isn't a religious concept because religious never hold power in China. It more refers the fact that the ruler's right to rule is justified by their ability to bring the nation into prosperity. Nowadays, we don't refer our leader as chosen of the heaven, but the concept behind their right to rule remain the same.

I must protest for i am not inclined to acquiesce to your conjecture. If I may, The Mandate of Heaven was a political-social philosophy that served as the basic Chinese explanation for the success and failure of monarchs and states down to the end of the empire in 1912 CE. Whenever a dynasty fell, the reason invariably offered by China's sages was that it had lost the moral right to rule which is given by Heaven alone. In this context heaven did not mean a personal god but a cosmic all-pervading power.The Mandate of Heaven was integrated with and reinforced by the teachings of Confucianism. This social and political philosophy was derived from the writings of Chinese scholar Kong Fuzi. The cyclic disposition of dynastic rise and fall was referred to as the processes in which the Mandate of Heaven passed from one fallen dynasty to the other. Since the Qing Dynasty was the last true Imperial Chinese Dynasty, then its last ruler, Pu Yi was the last Emperor to hold the Mandate of Heaven.

After his abdication, were the governments of Sun Yat Sen, Jiang Jieshi (Chiang Kai Shek) and of course the Bolshevik-inspired communist, Mao Zhedong, who was antithetic towards conservative culture and the old religio-philosphico context-- took the reigns of power.

This is why I must stress and rightly so, that the Mandate of Heaven dissipated when China transformed from an Autocratic Monarchy into republican, to communist forms of government.

敬具,
ケンジ

I must protest for i am not inclined to acquiesce to your conjecture. If I may, The Mandate of Heaven was a political-social philosophy that served as the basic Chinese explanation for the success and failure of monarchs and states down to the end of the empire in 1912 CE. Whenever a dynasty fell, the reason invariably offered by China's sages was that it had lost the moral right to rule which is given by Heaven alone. In this context heaven did not mean a personal god but a cosmic all-pervading power.The Mandate of Heaven was integrated with and reinforced by the teachings of Confucianism. This social and political philosophy was derived from the writings of Chinese scholar Kong Fuzi. The cyclic disposition of dynastic rise and fall was referred to as the processes in which the Mandate of Heaven passed from one fallen dynasty to the other. Since the Qing Dynasty was the last true Imperial Chinese Dynasty, then its last ruler, Pu Yi was the last Emperor to hold the Mandate of Heaven.

After his abdication, were the governments of Sun Yat Sen, Jiang Jieshi (Chiang Kai Shek) and of course the Bolshevik-inspired communist, Mao Zhedong, who was antithetic towards conservative culture and the old religio-philosphico context-- took the reigns of power.

This is why I must stress and rightly so, that the Mandate of Heaven dissipated when China transformed from an Autocratic Monarchy into republican, to communist forms of government.

敬具,
ケンジ

The mandate if Heaven is all about legitimacy. There is a practical side to it empowering the masses to rise up and depose inept and corrupt rulers whether its an emperor or Party.

Applying the Mandate of Heaven to just emperors is absurd. The Chinese civilisational state remains. Fallen emperors and dynasties does not negate the principal concept of the mandate of heaven which is all about legitimacy.

Titles of the rulers might change be it peasant emperor, president or King.
At the end their ultimate position is ruler.

Back
Top Bottom