What's new

China made F-7BGI is ready for export Bangladesh, paint job is done

A time tested aircraft, would definitely boost BAF capability.

Radar, anybody?

YLC-6M , JH-16 and some more.
Bangladeshis should continue to migrate to indian region of Bengal and change the demographics there (in favor of Muslim population)... This will irritate india as it already is :lol:

F-7BG is a good plane for Bangladesh military.... Pakistan , Bangladesh , and China should have more and more military co-operation....

ha ha ha....

I think BAF's buying policy is simmilar to the buying policy shown in the ad below(upto 0:26) :D -

Last edited by a moderator:
stop cheering...You just fooled Bangladeshis by selling Mig-21 copys!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

We are buying the "mig 21 copies" because we specifically need a proven interceptor aircraft. Furthermore our F7 MBs are getting old. We are buying these new interceptors to replace the old ones.

Interceptor aircraft is like the foundation of air forces in south asia and china. India, pakistan and china all have huge quantities of Mig 21 and F7. These aircrafts are used to defend the aerospace of the country.

I think BAF's buying policy is simmilar to the buying policy shown in the ad below(upto 0:26) :D -

No, i dont think its similar.

Its more like i don't have enough money to buy a iphone, thus i am saving up for it. But i bought a nokia 3310 to use for the time being so that i can still contact other people.

We are buying the "mig 21 copies" because we specifically need a proven interceptor aircraft. Furthermore our F7 MBs are getting old. We are buying these new interceptors to replace the old ones.

Interceptor aircraft is like the foundation of air forces in south asia and china. India, pakistan and china all have huge quantities of Mig 21 and F7. These aircrafts are used to defend the aerospace of the country.

My reply was for wanglaokan

F-7BGI may not be as good as the LCA but it will certainly be no pushover with it's BVR capable
radar and hopefully the integration of the SD-10 MRAAM into it's arsenal.

@ Mods Kindly clean this thread because people are trolling instead of having meaningful discussion !

On topic : I think its a good purchase for now but eventually BAF will have to go for more advanced aircraft , now I am not aware of the budget of Bangladesh army but in my opinion you should opt for Su-30 , F-16 , JFT or Grippen , whatever suits you best and gives the most bang for buck !

BAF knows very well what are its needs. So, do not worry about our purchasing of F-7BGI (Improved with many additional avionics). BGI will serve our purpose until the YAK-130 Russian training planes train our future pilots for 4.5 generation planes. By the way, Mig-21 (F-7BGI) is the only plane in the world that started its journey in 1960s and is still in demand. We are proud of the BGIs.

F-7BGI may not be as good as the LCA but it will certainly be no pushover with it's BVR capable
radar
and hopefully the integration of the SD-10 MRAAM into it's arsenal.

It is ? How the hell did they fit in a bigger radar ? I remember reading somewhere that one of the biggest problems we faced with our F-7s were that a bigger radar couldn't be fit into the nose cone to provide a significant BRV capability. Right now our birds are border line BVR capable at around 50 or so Kms detection range with them Italian Radars (Forgot the name).

By the way what Radar does it use ? Any links to that ?

It is ? How the hell did they fit in a bigger radar ? I remember reading somewhere that one of the biggest problems we faced with our F-7s were that a bigger radar couldn't be fit into the nose cone to provide a significant BRV capability. Right now our birds are border line BVR capable at around 50 or so Kms detection range with them Italian Radars (Forgot the name).

Well the word is that it will fit the KLJ-6F Fire control radar: The dimension of the radar is same as KLJ-6E but search, track and attack range has been improved heavily. KLJ-6F is a BVR capable radar with a range of 86+km and it can track up to 6 and engage 2.

While it is not confirmed that it will have a range as great as this, remember that most BVR engagements take place at much lesser ranges than the maximum detection ranges of fighter radars, so if equipped with the SD-10 MRAAM, the F-7BGI will have the ability to engage, if not always defeat, 4th generation aircraft.

Which bird? F7PG with a range of 50 km??

Back
Top Bottom