What's new

China lifts ban on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube at APEC meet

是啊,当个不明真相的群众真TM难受,感觉智商真TM是短板。:D
你完全可以去反对啊,省级通管局,工信部,除了在网上骂娘(骂的还真不少),你可以写EMAIL,写投诉信,上法院,啥都可以干,为什么不去做呢?你知道89,08年CNN的机位在哪吗?不说了,说多了都是恨啊,咱政府为啥不把他们的情况完整的记录下来呢,把他们的丑相一遍一遍的播放出来呢。:D 他们这当婊子立牌坊的事干多了,就感觉当婊子很自豪一样,跟某人逻辑一样,这个逻辑是硬伤,绝对硬伤。
CNN是美国中派偏左媒体,FOX是极右媒体,MSNBC是极左,这些连立场都不统一,互相攻讦的媒体,整天整阴谋论有意思吗。我经常上推特,脸书看美国liberal骂FOX,也看美国保守派骂MSNBC,稍微对美国政治文化略有了解的人都会清楚。当然美国之音确实造谣成性。至于中国民间声音的多样性,看看微博,论坛就知道了,很多对政府持批评态度的人只是不来PDF论坛罢了,但是他们数量可不少,我只是在该论坛反对政府的错误决策而已,但我也反对占中,台独,我有我自己的看法,我认为是不对的,就要去批评。
至于,我要不要去省级通管局之类,这是我的自由,你管不着

lolwut that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, sorry.

"Hey, Microsoft, you are way too dominant and strong in your industry. Are you scared of competitors? Why you gotta keep other operating systems and non x86 architectures out of the PC market huh?"

What organization would give up market share if it doesn't have to?

Ok at least you admit that its also because you dont want to allow U.S internet giants to compete in your market. At least you are honest . Thats not a bad thing though(if you can afford it), as it has indeed help China create its own internet giants comparable to U.S ones which no other country has to such a scale.
However, i just wanted you to confess your internet companies are not sure enough to welcome competition from the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc, plus that it can be a threat to the Communist party as well.:D Nothing wrong in that though, to each country his own rules, if it suites you people to be closed off from other world social media sites then so be it..:bounce:

CNN是美国中派偏左媒体,FOX是极右媒体,MSNBC是极左,这些连立场都不统一,互相攻讦的媒体,整天整阴谋论有意思吗。我经常上推特,脸书看美国liberal骂FOX,也看美国保守派骂MSNBC,稍微对美国政治文化略有了解的人都会清楚。当然美国之音确实造谣成性。至于中国民间声音的多样性,看看微博,论坛就知道了,很多对政府持批评态度的人只是不来PDF论坛罢了,但是他们数量可不少,我只是在该论坛反对政府的错误决策而已,但我也反对占中,台独,我有我自己的看法,我认为是不对的,就要去批评。
不错,有个性!哎,我管你干什么,管我自己还来不急呢。
网络不是爱持哪样持哪样吗?他持他的,你持你的,该赚钱赚钱,该嘴炮嘴炮。:D
美国人如何骂美国人,美国人攻讦美国人,关我屁事,有空操那个心?!爱闹哪样闹哪样?!国内有那么多人可以被骂,还有闲心去当个什么第几纵队。:o::D
我这人啊,是心态越活越好了,我也没说你什么,你要有基本的自信,别太敏感,就此打住。

Yeah sure, every time i read CNN i'm piss they are trying to legitimize Syrian war. Even the coverage for Ferguson protest and Fracking is barely reported. US do censor and manipulate their press and yet Hong Kong get more coverage. Press and media should be neutral as possible. Fox and CNN are both side of the same coin.

Yeah extra holidays for the folks in BJ
Ive heard that HSR tickets are fully booked 3 days in advance
Enjoy your good time with your friends buddy. :cheesy:
Yes, no tickets now.
He just took his wife and son and leave me alone.:D

Or delete them.

In your dreams. People haven't been executed for political crimes in China for decades. Some of the most prominent activists in China are still at large and post whatever the hell they want. It's just that a lot of them are also anti-Western, so your "free speech media" doesn't acknowledge them

Yeah sure, every time i read CNN i'm piss they are trying to legitimize Syrian war. Even the coverage for Ferguson protest and Fracking is barely reported. US do censor and manipulate their press and yet Hong Kong get more coverage. Press and media should be neutral as possible. Fox and CNN are both side of the same coin.

The West is using the left and right to divide and conquer their own people, which makes them easier to control.

不错,有个性!哎,我管你干什么,管我自己还来不急呢。
网络不是爱持哪样持哪样吗?他持他的,你持你的,该赚钱赚钱,该嘴炮嘴炮。:D
美国人如何骂美国人,美国人攻讦美国人,关我屁事,有空操那个心?!爱闹哪样闹哪样?!国内有那么多人可以被骂,还有闲心去当个什么第几纵队。:o::D
我这人啊,是心态越活越好了,我也没说你什么,你要有基本的自信,别太敏感,就此打住。

He is always a closet liberal, now he cannot hide his true color anymore.

The West is using the left and right to divide and conquer their own people, which makes them easier to control.

He is always a closet liberal, now he cannot hide his true color anymore.
I am sad that he just don't install his own nation/location flags, it's for honesty.

Last edited:
In your dreams. People haven't been executed for political crimes in China for decades. Some of the most prominent activists in China are still at large and post whatever the hell they want. It's just that a lot of them are also anti-Western, so your "free speech media" doesn't acknowledge them

China executes more people every year than the rest of the world put together, and many of them are political execution.

The world knows how China treats voice of dissent, there are thousands of activists and scholars who stood against CCP and ended up rotting in Chinese jails, with their entire family, Liu Xiaobo is just one of them.

By the way, didn't China put extensive ban on both print and TV media and stopped all reportings of Liu Xiaobo's Nobel prize receiving ceremony?

Isn't your your internet and search engines show what CCP wants you to see? I have searched Baidu for 'banned topics' like Tinanmen Square massacre, the results were laughable.

many of them are political execution..

No, they're not. Almost NO ONE believes this, even in the West. More North Korean-like propaganda you hear from your media. Either back up your claims or drop it.

As for the internet, anyone with half a brain in China can use a VPN. If they don't care enough to, then that's their choice.

好大的口气,你升天吗?还管不着。阴谋阳谋咋了,我语文不好,它们带了多少色彩?我们看到精彩的小说电视狠不得一口气到局,不就是一个势字吗。势怎么来怎么表现,不就是谋吗。有山有水的地方村落必定比处穷山恶水之地人丁兴旺吧,这不就是风水的势吗。我们在厌恶穷乡僻野哀叹先人没眼光一边又大赞风水宝地,又必是真无谋有谋吗?不,势也。我们从眼前之势感叹先人之谋深省命之一途,这不是历史的因果,这是文明的传承,相辅相依。我发明个词,势谋。势必藏谋,谋必生势。

wish we could just unplug the Chinese from the Internet. let them and the Russians make there own version :rofl:

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg
they already have their own version.

China executes more people every year than the rest of the world put together, and many of them are political execution.

The world knows how China treats voice of dissent, there are thousands of activists and scholars who stood against CCP and ended up rotting in Chinese jails, with their entire family, Liu Xiaobo is just one of them.

By the way, didn't China put extensive ban on both print and TV media and stopped all reportings of Liu Xiaobo's Nobel prize receiving ceremony?

Isn't your your internet and search engines show what CCP wants you to see? I have searched Baidu for 'banned topics' like Tinanmen Square massacre, the results were laughable.
good they need to execute more of those bad people.

Back
Top Bottom