What's new

China lifts ban on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube at APEC meet

Nice. Hopefully those Chinese MVs on youtube will get more views......

You don't need ID to register, but you need ID to use all its features, as I have stated earlier. You get only limited features without verifying the account.
dont avoid my question``have you ever used any Chinese social media sits and apps? or am i talking to a ret@rded ?

dont avoid my question``have you ever used any Chinese social media sits and apps? or am i talking to a ret@rded ?

tell me how to show the Chinese social media ( clip) in this forum?

I won't go into such details in an internet forum, but I just know it. Now stop behaving like a moron.

I won't go into such details in an internet forum, but I just know it. Now stop behaving like a moron.

What you know is just wrong, brilliant Indian piece. I have a number of accounts with different services and no ID is required although I would prefer such a requirement for the sake of a cleaner and securer web.

Last edited:
lol, when a ret@rded indian caught in a normal IQ argument, here is the classic 81 response```

Indian media keeps the general public at moron levels, apparently. Too much bashing of others covers their own sustained failures.

Indian media keeps the general public at moron levels, apparently. Too much bashing of others covers their own sustained failures.
I know, I'd been there many times and their news are hilarious, as if their daily regular audiences are some sort of half-w1ts

What you know is just wrong, brilliant Indian piece. I have a number of accounts with different services and no ID is required although I would prefer such a requirement for the sake of a cleaner and securer web.

As I said earlier, you can open accounts but cannot use all features without verifying it with ID. The access will remain limited, they have a point system, you can't have enough points without id verification to use all facilities.

As I said earlier, you can open accounts but cannot use all features without verifying it with ID. The access will remain limited, they have a point system, you can't have enough points without id verification to use all facilities.

There is no restriction. I can use all features that are available. If I feel constrained, I will simply switch over another provider. Only thing I noticed is that, with China's media platforms, it is not that easy to retrieve a forgotten password. But I like that feature as it keeps the accounts more secure.

dont run away silly, where is your overwhelming argument on the issue of China's social media? ever registered one? used one?
dont let us play you like a monkey who btw has a ill effected monkey brain

Seems like repetition and obstinacy on self-serving arguments is how legitimate discussion is carried out in India. The best way for anybody with a fair mind would be simply go on and register to China's plethora of social media platforms to see for themselves. I am on many of them.

Do not take me wrong; I am for a regulated internet, especially social media, but, China's social media can be utilized fully as much as anywhere else's. If a platform is too demanding, then people will simply go to another one, which economically does not make sense for the companies.

Again, I am for regulated and controlled social media, having read and seen how social media manipulated information flow and contributed to the humanity's largest disgrace in recent decades, that is the Arab Spring.

Seems like repetition and obstinacy on self-serving arguments is how legitimate discussion is carried out in India. The best way for anybody with a fair mind would be simply go on and register to China's plethora of social media platforms to see for themselves. I am on many of them.

Do not take me wrong; I am for a regulated internet, especially social media, but, China's social media can be utilized fully as much as anywhere else's. If a platform is too demanding, then people will simply go to another one, which economically does not make sense for the companies.

Again, I am for regulated and control social media, having read and seen how social media manipulated information flow and contributed to the humanity's largest disgrace in recent decades, that is the Arab Spring.

You already have a regulated internet, try searching for Tiananmen Square massacre and see what results your chinese search engine throws up, the world knows about the great chinese firewall.

You already have a regulated internet, try searching for Tiananmen Square massacre and see what results your chinese search engine throws up, the world knows about the great chinese firewall.

we are nothing compared to how NSA monitor Americans LOL, at least Chinese government is not in Denial and lie about it

we are nothing compared to how NSA monitor Americans LOL, at least Chinese government is not in Denial and lie about it

American citizens enjoy highest level of freedom of expression, Chinese citizens don't, they have to be very cautious about what they say in public or in internet about CCP or its officials. In America the state is not after its people, unlike in China.

American citizens enjoy highest level of freedom of expression, Chinese citizens don't, they have to be very cautious about what they say in public or in internet about CCP or its officials. In America the state is not after its people, unlike in China.

America target countries with different believes and ideologies with their propaganda, have you heard of Voice of America? its full of shit propaganda, and its sole purpose is to incite unrest and rebellion. we want to be free from US propaganda, nothing wrong with that.

In America, can you say i don't like you because of you are a foreigner? you can't,

in most other country, you can. so i guess its not the highest level of freedom of expression after all.

Back
Top Bottom