What's new

China lifts ban on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube at APEC meet

If you think you can use Baidu to serch academic papers,then I think you don't know the reality,because Baidu is crappy for serch academic papers.And facebook,twitter and youtube are tools for people to contact with outside world,the Chinese government simply don't want this
You don't represent Chinese,I don't represent Chinese neither,I speak for myself,and criticize the wrong decision of government is the thing a real patriot should do,this will make your society forward,blindly support government is not good
Really? It is a news to me. Please setup your national flags and explain your patriotism. What is the blind support?

Oh, wait. Please educate us with Hanzi and I think other members can take a break and forgive it.

Dont say anything about google, it is just closed and back to home. Dont repeat the things that everyone knows. CNKI serve me good for paper.

don't be so confident. FB and Twitter will put many Chinese social sites out of business if it weren't for Chinese government.

Even now, if China allow them full access to your market, they will conquer and destroy.

Don't be so cocky.

Chinese government and the people now have this sense they are superior to the west. They are just being hustle.
Ebay, Yahoo, MSN all want to conquer and destroy. But......

Domestic SNS giants have the advantage for the word social and they keep improving the customer experiences for years. You should have some confidences and yes don't be over confident.

Really? It is a news to me. Please setup your national flags and explain your patriotism. What is the blind support?

Oh, wait. Please educate us with Hanzi and I think other members can take a break and forgive it.

Dont say anything about google, it is just closed and back to home. Dont repeat the things that everyone knows. CNKI serve me good for paper.
在大学里要取得学位论文一般是英文的(尤其是理科),这是现实,何况很多论文根本没有翻译为中文,很多学术资料只有英文,百度根本无法搜索
对就是对,错就是错,好像中国人天生低贱,外国人能看的,中国人就不配看一样,外国人能上的网站,中国人不配上一样。爱国者原来是让人民拥有更少的权利?

Chinese people deserve the freedom to use facebook,twitter and youtube,while someone defend the government for limit the people's rithts,pathetic

Chinese people deserve the freedom to use facebook,twitter and youtube,while someone defend the government for limit the people's rithts,pathetic
This the propaganda US uses to convince intellectual to leave China.

在大学里要取得学位论文一般是英文的(尤其是理科),这是现实,何况很多论文根本没有翻译为中文,很多学术资料只有英文,百度根本无法搜索
对就是对,错就是错,好像中国人天生低贱,外国人能看的,中国人就不配看一样,外国人能上的网站,中国人不配上一样。爱国者原来是让人民拥有更少的权利?
首先你就错了,学士论文一般知网和教育网就能搞定,5年前我评审过学士答辩,你不要欺骗我说5年后所有大学都开始用全英文了。至于研究生论文确实需要英文,百度不是不能搜英文,只是质量一般而已,谷歌在这方面是有些优势,但也要看学科。你确定你没有权利用谷歌搜索?!
对错在于人心,这个没错。什么天生低贱啊,不配啊,您就省省吧,留着自己用吧,作为中国人,湖南人,我得瑟着呢。爱国有错?您逻辑没问题吧?

Yes, we people deserve anything freedom, but someone declare he has no rights to access fb, shitter and youtube is the most pathetic thing! Anyone who can teach the moron to access those sites?:D

Last edited:
This the propaganda US uses to convince intellectual to leave China.
首先你就错了,学士论文一般知网和教育网就能搞定,5年前我评审过学士答辩,你不要欺骗我5年后所有大学都开始用全英文了。至于研究生论文确实需要英文,百度不是不能搜英文,只是质量一般而已,谷歌在这方面是有些优势,但也要看学科。你确定你没有权利用谷歌搜索?!
对错在于人心,这个没错。什么天生低贱啊,不配啊,您就省省吧,留着自己用吧,作为中国人,湖南人,我得瑟着呢。爱国有错?您逻辑没问题吧?
爱国是让人民拥有完整的权利,政府是政府,国家是国家,是两码事,政府对的支持,错的反对,这是完整的公民权利。政府发展军力,发展经济,就是正确的事情,但是搞防火墙就是错的,无非是害怕老百姓接触“反动”信息,但是实际上毫无用处,因为会翻墙的人太多了,还不如放开。
至于中国本科毕业论文的学术质量,作为经历过大学生活的人,我心知肚明。有谷歌搜索论文,一开始就能列出来,非常方便,这是事实,谷歌无非搜索引擎而已,在中国存在没什么不好

Ebay, Yahoo, MSN all want to conquer and destroy. But......

Domestic SNS giants have the advantage for the word social and they keep improving the customer experiences for years. You should have some confidences and yes don't be over confident.
Even today, SK and Japanese limit American competition in their market. Boasting and lying to oneself about one's superiority happened to all those emperors and fallen dynasties.

爱国是让人民拥有完整的权利,政府是政府,国家是国家,是两码事,政府对的支持,错的反对,这是完整的公民权利。政府发展军力,发展经济,就是正确的事情,但是搞防火墙就是错的,无非是害怕老百姓接触“反动”信息,但是实际上毫无用处,因为会翻墙的人太多了,还不如放开。
至于中国本科毕业论文的学术质量,作为经历过大学生活的人,我心知肚明。有谷歌搜索论文,一开始就能列出来,非常方便,这是事实,谷歌无非搜索引擎而已,在中国存在没什么不好
你有没有进行过正常的反对?怎么样的反对是正常的?你明不明白?
我也读了二十年书,你可以说我不知道。:D本科毕业论文暂不要讨论学术二字。在中国存在的谷歌干的事情你不知道?搜索引擎的后台数据挖掘没见过吧?存在有存在的道理,不存在有不存在的原因,你不知道可以放声大叫,那是你的权利。
谷歌继续让人用着,但赚不到中国人的钱,这并不坏。:D 你心急为他们赚我们的钱?

Even today, SK and Japanese limit American competition in their market. Boasting and lying to oneself about one's superiority happened to all those emperors and fallen dynasties.
Buddy, where is your flag?

Last edited:
你有没有进行过正常的反对?怎么样的反对是正常的?你明不明白?
我也读了二十年书,你可以说我不知道。:D本科毕业论文暂不要讨论学术二字。在中国存在的谷歌干的事情你不知道?搜索引擎的后台数据挖掘没见过吧?存在有存在的道理,不存在有不存在的原因,你不知道可以放声大叫,那是你的权利。
谷歌继续让人用着,但赚不到中国人的钱,这并不坏。:D 你心急为他们赚我们的钱?
翻墙速度慢,用着不爽,再说网民有权享受互联网带来的自由,任何政府都无权剥夺
至于搜索引擎数据的搜集,对于普通百姓来说有什么用处?普通百姓不涉及国家机密,再说互联网本身就是美国发明的,没有谷歌,就不能搜集数据了?要想不被搜集信息,干脆放弃互联网。真正的原因怕是会搜到八乘八之类“反动”信息吧
我就是反对政府剥夺人民的上网自由,这样的反对没有什么不正常的

China is scared of them?:D

wish we could just unplug the Chinese from the Internet. let them and the Russians make there own version :rofl:

the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg

翻墙速度慢,用着不爽,再说网民有权享受互联网带来的自由,任何政府都无权剥夺
至于搜索引擎数据的搜集,对于普通百姓来说有什么用处?普通百姓不涉及国家机密,再说互联网本身就是美国发明的,没有谷歌,就不能搜集数据了?要想不被搜集信息,干脆放弃互联网。真正的原因怕是会搜到八乘八之类“反动”信息吧
我就是反对政府剥夺人民的上网自由,这样的反对没有什么不正常的
是啊,当个不明真相的群众真TM难受,感觉智商真TM是短板。:D
你完全可以去反对啊,省级通管局,工信部,除了在网上骂娘(骂的还真不少),你可以写EMAIL,写投诉信,上法院,啥都可以干,为什么不去做呢?你知道89,08年CNN的机位在哪吗?不说了,说多了都是恨啊,咱政府为啥不把他们的情况完整的记录下来呢,把他们的丑相一遍一遍的播放出来呢。:D 他们这当婊子立牌坊的事干多了,就感觉当婊子很自豪一样,跟某人逻辑一样,这个逻辑是硬伤,绝对硬伤。

How long will APEC lasts? a week?
Then shut down the damn things! :cheesy: and return to our own internet world! ;)
It's 7th - 11st Nov if I am not wrong. I lend my SUV to a friend from Beijing, now he drive the vehicle to everywhere with his wife and son. Good timing for some relaxation. :D Buddy, you should use the word 'their'. :D

Last edited:
是啊,当个不明真相的群众真TM难受,感觉智商真TM是短板。:D
你完全可以去反对啊,省级通管局,工信部,除了在网上骂娘(骂的还真不少),你可以写EMAIL,写投诉信,上法院,啥都可以干,为什么不去做呢?你知道89,08年CNN的机位在哪吗?不说了,说多了都是恨啊,咱政府为啥不把他们的情况完整的记录下来呢,把他们的丑相一遍一遍的播放出来呢。:D 他们这当婊子立牌坊的事干多了,就感觉当婊子很自豪一样,跟某人逻辑一样,这个逻辑是硬伤,绝对硬伤。

It's 7th - 11st Nov if I am not wrong. I lend my SUV to a friend from Beijing, now he drive the vehicle to everywhere with his wife and son. Good timing for some relaxation. :D Buddy, you should use the word 'their'. :D

Yeah extra holidays for the folks in BJ
Ive heard that HSR tickets are fully booked 3 days in advance
Enjoy your good time with your friends buddy. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom