What's new

China launches super-speed test train

Götterdämmerung;2430314 said:
But none of the above mentioned facts were directly related to the Wenzhou accident.
You don't understand, much of the viaducts and bridges that make up China's HSR tracks are constructed faulty due to corner cutting. These are tens of thousands of kilometers of time bombs waiting to blow up.

Chinese high speed train system for years safely and quickly moved thousands of millions of people,the world biggest human movement,that's the achievement the country accomplished.
w4009.jpg

w957.jpg

w3.jpg

ssvwbe7j7zu4v7f.jpg

ytr20_s.jpg

Keys to any future super power is excellent transportation. :china:

where are the passengers?????? are they banned!

In China the passengers are allowed to the platform shortly before the tain leaves. So you can't see any passengers on platform unless the pic was takes shortly before the train leaves.

I have been to the Shanghai South Station, it's really cool design. The disigner is a good friend of mine. :)

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

You don't understand, much of the viaducts and bridges that make up China's HSR tracks are constructed faulty due to corner cutting. These are tens of thousands of kilometers of time bombs waiting to blow up.

Give me a source that states that the above mentionned problems were directly resulting the accident in Wenzhou.

Götterdämmerung;2430335 said:
In China the passengers are allowed to the platform shortly before the tain leaves. So you can't see any passengers on platform unless the pic was takes shortly before the train leaves.
It's the ticket price issue. Flying's cheaper than riding one of high speed trains.

Chinese high speed train system for years safely and quickly moved thousands of millions of people,the world biggest human movement,that's the achievement the country accomplished.
rt332.jpg

gfd36_950.jpg

fd091.jpg

eb32d.jpg

e690.jpg

ddf28197.jpg

dd77309.jpg

No, the ticket prices are very high by Chinese income standard so people can't afford to ride them.

Give the most current source, please!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

It's the ticket price issue. Flying's cheaper than riding one of high speed trains.

I have rod many times Chinese trains. Don't need to lie to me.

er58.jpg

erewb5fa21a.jpg

ass2692.jpg

ass067.jpg

876527c.jpg

a3034.jpg

fbe690-1.jpg

Götterdämmerung;2430344 said:
I have rod many times Chinese trains. Don't need to lie to me.
Cheap for you Germans, very expensive for poor Chinese.

http://alttransport.com/2010/08/chi...-whisks-40-million-riders-in-first-two-years/

While the high ridership is encouraging, China’s high speed rail expansion has not been without a few hiccups. In early July a high speed rail line between Shanghai and Nanjing was shut down just two weeks after it began operation. High ticket prices and low ridership were faulted after two years of construction and hundreds of millions of dollars were spent.

S.Korea is too small ,doesnt need a railway,the bicycle is enough means of transport to fully get around in S.Korea,a train at full speed may send their passagners to the sea in no time.

S.Korea is too small ,doesnt need a railway,the bicycle is enough means of transport to fully get around in S.Korea,a train at full speed may send their passagners to the sea in no time.

'Korean' is not south korean at all. he was caught yesterday with his other troll account with japanese flag. what does that tell you? just another envious hindu with no ambitions in life.

anyway, fantastic development for china's transportation system. ;)

'Korean' is not south korean at all. he was caught yesterday with his other troll account with japanese flag. what does that tell you? just another envious hindu with no ambitions in life.

anyway, fantastic development for china's transportation system. ;)

but thanks to him for keeping my thread alive on the top.:smitten:

omg....when some of the members along with me raised a point of mssing chinese passengers on platform/aboard who are supposed to be beneficiary of this so called high speed mass transport system...chinese ppl started posting pics with couple of passengers but interestingly most/all of them are not chinese....lol...

Back
Top Bottom