What's new

China launches super-speed test train

Can any Chinese member answer if China will try to break the record of French TGV with this train?

Also please don't bring words like "Indian Mentality" and other stuff you usually bring to such discussions. It just invites more trolls.
A troll, whichever nationality, is a troll. Leave it at that.

A lot can be learned from this by all developing Asian countries.

Can any Chinese member answer if China will try to break the record of French TGV with this train?
Chinese will try, but the speed record is meaningless because the tracks must be repaired after two runs at those speed.

370 km/hr is the realistic revenue service speed limit, and attaining this speed requires specially designed lightweight train sets running on reinforced tracks, neither of which China has.

Beijing south railway station and China's railway development - SkyscraperCity

China China China !! You are Aliens, you cannot be living on Earth...I love you

15899.gif

Also please don't bring words like "Indian Mentality" and other stuff you usually bring to such discussions. It just invites more trolls.
A troll, whichever nationality, is a troll. Leave it at that.

A lot can be learned from this by all developing Asian countries.

we are not trying to break anything but just improve ourselves.

the ticket cost for this train will be cheaper or more expensive than air ticket, for the same source and destinition?

by the way, congrats for this achievement.

the ticket cost for this train will be cheaper or more expensive than air ticket, for the same source and destinition?

by the way, congrats for this achievement.
It's cheaper than air! Many routes may be canceled because nobody flies them anymore.

hmm....not bad...as i mentioned earlier..china has abudant(surplus) human resource they can experiment upon....we dont ve dat luxury..we use rat, you probably use human live to experiment...perhaps that is the reason we are lagging behind china in so called development....so good luck if u do it in 2011/12....hope by 2050...ur gross human death toll by then would not be less than ur population at dat time...enjoy a ride....:-)

You are wrong, China has not enough resource to build the whole HS railway. Thank for Indian export of iron ore and import goods from china, we can.

You are wrong, China has not enough resource to build the whole HS railway. Thank for Indian export of iron ore and import goods from china, we can.
good say, Thank you india, we need your resource:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Chinese will try, but the speed record is meaningless because the tracks must be repaired after two runs at those speed.

370 km/hr is the realistic revenue service speed limit, and attaining this speed requires specially designed lightweight train sets running on reinforced tracks, neither of which China has.

500Kmph is meanless for SK whose total length is less than 500km. They cannot understand what is a big nation.

Pls give us weblink of the research paper on what you said"370 km/hr is the realistic revenue service speed limi".

I live in Guangzou. I took the train of Wu-Guang H 4 times 2011. the ticket is 490RMB between GUangzhou and Wuan, its very expensive for me, one-way fee is about 1/25 of my salary. The train sometime was crowed, sometime was empty depend on what time is it. I don't want the train to slow down to 300kmph when I riding the train.S

Back
Top Bottom