What's new

China launches super-speed test train

China's former railway ministry engineer says he doesn't ride China's bullet trains. Why? He knows better than anyone else.
Don't talk too much ****! Just said you hate chinese!!! And protect your country by yourself first!! I don't know why more than SK live in china, If you hate and look down upon china, Why you don't leave china? Don't think you are likeable!!!

Götterdämmerung;2430335 said:
In China the passengers are allowed to the platform shortly before the tain leaves. So you can't see any passengers on platform unless the pic was takes shortly before the train leaves.

I have been to the Shanghai South Station, it's really cool design. The disigner is a good friend of mine. :)

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Give me a source that states that the above mentionned problems were directly resulting the accident in Wenzhou.
You don't need to reply to some troll!! What they come here just to mock chinese, Nothing else!!
I am here for a long time, I know you many comment, they are unbiased, In fact, Chinese like German, especially their technology and quality!!!

Götterdämmerung;2430454 said:
I also read that Indian trains kill more people per year than any other countries despite running at bullcart speed.
All the world know that, but their high grade caste don't know that, As a indian high grade caste, They can live well as western, The low grade caste's lives is nothing!!

Congrats China, I read this news today in the news paper "The Hindu". I also saw the photo of this train, it seems you have designed a sward that slashes through the air. I also read that though the train is designed for 500 km/hr they are planning to operate it only at 300 km/hr. good to see all the development and the determination of the Chinese people and that of CPC to stand up to the aspiration of the Country in terms of Growth and Prosperity.

Congrats

Honestly from what I have seen on the forum, Korean you have serious inferior complex syndrome. need see a doc, good for you.
All chinese and Japanese( of course I don't like japanese), But as a race, in the history, first be dominated by Chinese for more than 2000 years, and then colonized by Japanese, 1950S, want to unith NK, but be kick, invite USA to get help, But the ally which USA-lead still be beated by Chinese. If you have such history, Do you will love chinese!! Even have the inferior complex, They will not accept that!!!
But by the way, In fact, after 1840s, Chinese have the inferior complex too, Many chinese don't accept, It don't need to be ashamed, Just work hard to build our own country, Recover our power, Building our country to a super country like 200 years ago. In 5000 years history, We just lost less than 200 years, More importance, We get back on the course!!!

Don't talk too much ****! Just said you hate chinese!!! And protect your country by yourself first!! I don't know why more than SK live in china, If you hate and look down upon china, Why you don't leave china? Don't think you are likeable!!!

Just ignor the looser he is here to flame nothing else

Just ignor the looser he is here to flame nothing else
Thats what I have been telling so long, when you ignore the trolls a few months down the lane the trolls will realize that they are not cared for their rubishness and soon they will start posting some thing worth reading or atleast develop the attitude of telling "SORRY, THANKS and Congrats".

Chinese high speed train system develops like crazy in recent years,now the country holds a huge lead over all other countries in this sector.

Chinese high speed train system develops like crazy in recent years,now the country holds a huge lead over all other countries in this sector.

Russia rail: wary of the Chinese | beyondbrics | News and views on emerging markets from the Financial Times

Russia rail: wary of the Chinese
July 25, 2011 5:40 pm by Isabel Gorst

The fatal train collision near Shanghai at the weekend may add to the challenges China faces as it plans to become a global force in high speed railway technology.

In Russia, where Beijing is angling for contracts to build high speed railways, officials had misgivings about alleged Chinese abuse of intellectual property rights even before the crash.

However, reservations about intellectual property rights will likely deter Russia from handing China all the contracts.

“Of course we would like the project to be done cheaply. But we might have questions about patents that have been creatively reworked in China… It would be best to divide the project up, ” says Mr Muratov.
Current Russian plan is that Chinese will be allowed to bid on the track, but not on the train set and the infrastructure, which will be open only to German, French and Korean bidders.

China is a vast country,let's first putting our high speed train to every Chinese town first,there are thousands of them.

China is a vast country,let's first putting our high speed train to every Chinese town first,there are thousands of them.
China's railway ministry is sitting on a $300 billion debt and may not be able to afford future constructions.

There is a talk of setting up specific corridor operating companies(Like Beijing-Shanghai corridor) and listing them on the stock exchange to raise money and pay off debt.

China's railway ministry is sitting on a $300 billion debt and may not be able to afford future constructions.

There is a talk of setting up specific corridor operating companies(Like Beijing-Shanghai corridor) and listing them on the stock exchange to raise money and pay off debt.

300 billion dollars is not that huge for china.

Back
Top Bottom