What's new

China launches super-speed test train

So that explains $125 million bribes that the sacked railway minister took. Not that huge sum in China.
But it's nothing to do with korean.
And stop trolling,you are ridiculous.

China's railway ministry is sitting on a $300 billion debt and may not be able to afford future constructions.

There is a talk of setting up specific corridor operating companies(Like Beijing-Shanghai corridor) and listing them on the stock exchange to raise money and pay off debt.

Now you are an expert in public finance?? Monetizing public works is a common public finance tool in the developed world.

I don't know if $300 billion is a lot for China or not, but for South Korean sex workers in the USA, that's a lot of sex acts.

Now you are an expert in public finance?? Monetizing public works is a common public finance tool in the developed world.

I don't know if $300 billion is a lot for China or not, but for South Korean sex workers in the USA, that's a lot of sex acts.

They probobaly will set up a sex slave monument in front of US embassy soon. Just like they did to Japan.

Chinese railways are state owned ,it's part of public factor,China is getting wealthier fast and hold tons of money,so dont worry,short of cash is never a problem in China.

'Korean' is not south korean at all. he was caught yesterday with his other troll account with japanese flag. what does that tell you? just another envious hindu with no ambitions in life.

anyway, fantastic development for china's transportation system. ;)

LOL!

You proved my suspicion.

Let’s see how low somebody can be in this world.

BTW, do you remember there was also a self-proclaimed Japanese who doesn’t know Japanese language (yeah, I copy/paste a segment of Japanese into a picture such that the loser can’t use Google translator :lol: ) but writing Hindu-style English.

:rofl:

Koreans are by far the most nationalistic people I know. I swear you have to really press your luck to see any foreign brand cars in Korea. Every car I saw while I was in Seoul was either a KIA or Hyandai. Not saying they are bad cars but they are not great either. Most KIA or Hyandai designs are inferior copies of Japanese cars it is pretty well known fact.

So to answer your questions, yes I have NO doubt that Mr. Korean, if he is not sporting a false flag, would fly Korean air whenever he can, even though it is a very subpar airline.

Why would SK need big air planes giving the country the size of a bird poo, not even that of a big bird, but the poo of small bird like little sparrow?

In addition, SK is constantly suppressed by NK. Last time SK soldiers were so nervous to see a big airplane as they perhaps never saw its size before, and they shot at the commercial jet as they thought NK was invading SK. South Korean troops shoot at passenger jet - Telegraph

This looser South “Korean” is a clown only good for mass entertainment.

Amazingly, those low quality SK troops of sub African standards dream commanding US troops in the future. It's a hallucination of S Korea.

where are the passengers?????? are they banned!

Set your mind at ease. There is no caste system, everybody can ride a train. Maybe you are in low caste and are forbidden in riding some fancy trains in India, but you will be allowed to ride in China in any train as long as you can pay. (BTW, last time I hear 8 Rupee can only change for 1 Yuan, then tough luck!)

People are not allowed to enter danger zone, so the people don't. That's the rule in China and the Chinese people follow the rule. Perhaps it would be opposite in India… Dude, a simple advice: don't view China with your Indian mindset, or you will be perplexed, confused, and lost...

Set your mind at ease. There is no caste system, everybody can ride a train. Maybe you are in low caste and are forbidden in riding some fancy trains in India, but you will be allowed to ride in China in any train as long as you can pay. (BTW, last time I hear 8 Rupee can only change for 1 Yuan, then tough luck!)

People are not allowed to enter danger zone, so the people don't. That's the rule in China and the Chinese people follow the rule. Perhaps it would be opposite in India… Dude, a simple advice: don't view China with your Indian mindset, or you will be perplexed, confused, and lost...
can you explain the bold part.
Kindly brother if you are replying him, please do so, but you dont have to quote some thing general about India and her interest.

can you explain the bold part.
Kindly brother if you are replying him, please do so, but you dont have to quote some thing general about India and her interest.

In China the passengers are allowed to the platform shortly before the tain leaves. So you can't see any passengers on platform unless the pic was takes shortly before the train leaves. :tup:

India should learn from China :usflag:

How some Hans are enjoying their freedom in the states!

SOmething they never could in Chin land. Not when the non Hans ruled them.

With Han rule, it has been always worse.

That is why the Hans helped the Mongols and the japanese against other Hans.

what are you talking about??trying hard to derail the thread?

Are you back with the Manchu Livestock again?? Please check your calendar Rip Van Winkle. The year is almost 2012. China is now the 2nd largest economy in the world, sent men to space, ocean depths, et cetera, et cetera.

India is, well India is exactly as you left it in 1860 Mr. Van Winkle. Nothing has changed.

Back
Top Bottom