What's new

China launches super-speed test train

No at all. Any doc would say that if you consult at any clinics. or at least you mental is inferior complex at work.

He's probably on the autistic spectrum like all South Koreans. Please don't go on a shooting spree for Chinese people. Please stay in Korea Town.

I would ride a Chinese High Speed Train over Korean Air Line flight anytime. That's the real deathtrap.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

You know what dispensable means, right ?? For once, I totally agree with you. Life is very dispensable in India.

Learn some English please.
You wrote:
"life is considered dispensable in India."

Yes, I do know what it means. Thanks for the tip about learning English - always a useful tip to an author. We do not value human life in India - any Indian who denies this is flat out lying.

beijingwalker, no need post those pics.

this world are full of rich and poor, even emerging and undeveloped regions. hitching trains is common in many places.

beijingwalker, no need post those pics.

this world are full of rich and poor, even emerging and undeveloped regions. hitching trains is common in many places.

yes I know,I wont post them unprovoked,there are some Indians guys vaciously attack China's railway system unprovokedly.I just try to show where their place is.

yes I know,I wont post them unprovoked,there are some Indians guys vaciously attack China's railway system unprovokedly.I just try to show where their place is.
Well, the pics remind kawaraj of his hometown so no need to offend your best friend. If China loses Pakistan, then Iran is China's sole remaining best friend on earth.

500 kmph passenger train sounds over ambitious...not sure about safety standards either....but China can do it, as human loss hardly matters to them as long as they are chasing any economical target....I guess, in a way they are right...they ve ample human resource which they can afford to waste....see, hundreds of chinese in this forum are so proud of Chinese economic growth....why not..they should be...at least they ve now learned so write in english and have got some stuff to counter that they are doing well....when I say some stuff...i meant it...:-)....so enjoy this high ride....though everyone is damn sure that the tech is borrowed, stolen from Euro/Japan....chinese CCP is doing gr8 job in ensuring they are feeding their educated ppl with enough stuff to ensure CCP govmt remains in power without any freedom movement as long as possible....CCP propaganda!
When I see the title of the thread, I know that there will be such troll, Especially some indian sourgrape!!! Keep trolling, I hope there are much such kind of people in india, that is goor for china!! You know it!

209613-visitors-board-a-new-testing-model-of-a-csr-high-speed-bullet-train-du.jpg

BEIJING: China launched a super-rapid test train over the weekend which is capable of travelling 500 kilometers per hour, state media said on Monday, as the country moves ahead with its railway ambitions despite problems on its high-speed network.

The train, made by a subsidiary of CSR Corp Ltd , China's largest train maker, is designed to resemble an ancient Chinese sword, the official Xinhua news agency reported. It "will provide useful reference for current high-speed railway operations" , it quoted train expert Shen Zhiyun as saying.

But future Chinese trains will not necessarily run at such high speeds, CSR chairman Zhao Xiaogang told the Beijing Morning News. "We aim to ensure the safety of trains operation," he said.

China's railway industry has had a tough year, highlighted by a collision between two high-speed trains in July which killed at least 40 people. Construction of new high-speed trains in China has since been a near halt. In February, the railways minister, Liu Zhijun, a keyfigure behind the boom in the sector, was dismissed over corruption charges that have not yet been tried in court.

Korean also post as Slowman in militaryphoto.net. Militaryphoto.net is quite a pro-US pro right wing forum. He posted so much anti-China statements that he was banned very recently.

Here is his last few post before he was banned.
Children Die in China Bus Accident

He should also be banned from this forum as well as he will degrade it or he will attract similar responds that will pull the forum down with him.

Moderators should seriously consider banning him completely.
Ewww............. this Korean guy was laughing at dead kids and it got him banned permanently from a pro-USA military forum.

Great work,in coming years China plans to connects major cities with high speed railway.
Their infrastructure is growing modern day by day,this is all due to economic policies.

Ewww............. this Korean guy was laughing at dead kids and it got him banned permanently from a pro-USA military forum.

the most vicious losers in the world are Vietnamese-Americans and Korean-Americans.

They are far poorer than Chinese-Americans. They are kicked around by whites all day long. That is why they snap and Virginia Tech happens.

209613-visitors-board-a-new-testing-model-of-a-csr-high-speed-bullet-train-du.jpg

BEIJING: China launched a super-rapid test train over the weekend which is capable of travelling 500 kilometers per hour, state media said on Monday, as the country moves ahead with its railway ambitions despite problems on its high-speed network.

The train, made by a subsidiary of CSR Corp Ltd , China's largest train maker, is designed to resemble an ancient Chinese sword, the official Xinhua news agency reported. It "will provide useful reference for current high-speed railway operations" , it quoted train expert Shen Zhiyun as saying.

But future Chinese trains will not necessarily run at such high speeds, CSR chairman Zhao Xiaogang told the Beijing Morning News. "We aim to ensure the safety of trains operation," he said.

China's railway industry has had a tough year, highlighted by a collision between two high-speed trains in July which killed at least 40 people. Construction of new high-speed trains in China has since been a near halt. In February, the railways minister, Liu Zhijun, a keyfigure behind the boom in the sector, was dismissed over corruption charges that have not yet been tried in court.

When this train is ready for commercial use, India would also have the consumer demand to buy it.

China will be the world leader in every aspect very soon.

Back
Top Bottom