What's new

China launches study to build rail link to Pakistan via Azad Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk production numbers notorious.
How many Cruise missiles do you have which you can spare to attack civilian infrastructure as opposed to attacking Indian airbases, army bases, forward staging areas, munition dumps. Cumulatively all of which in Western India alone number in hundreds.

There are more than 15 factories dedicated to producing CM's and Long Range Smart Bombs, i will let you do the calculations. If you want the exact numbers than you won't find them anywhere because its a State Secret, but the next best thing you can do is calculate how many storage depots are present there and whats their capacity size. Your Planners are confident that Pakistan has enough Missiles to cause some serious damage to India, just look at their posturing.

Your issue is not that you lack the technology, but you lack the finances to mass produce Cruise Missiles in thousands that would enable you to not just strike at militarily relevant targets but then have extra to attack civilian infrastructure.

Again as i said, wishful thinking. Your Strategic Planners do not seem to be under any illusion that Pakistan cannot spare CM's for civilian infrastructure strikes. I suggest you do some research on the Annual Threat Analysis that is conducted by Pakistan's Armed Force, both military and civilian infrastructure targets are discussed quite extensively.

The fundamentals boil down to this - your CM's and stand off missiles are very limited to even cover the military targets in Western India, let alone civilian infrastructure.

If a threat needs to be neutralized, there is no barring what Pakistan will use in its arsenal to take out that target. India is huge, we cannot cover every inch but you can be damn sure that Pakistan can guide a Missile right inside Delhi's Sewerage Plant.

On the other hand, India not only has more missiles at its disposal, it also has lesser number of military targets in Pakistan.A double whammy.

No arguments there, no Pakistani is under the illusion that Pakistan will come out unscathed unlike my Indian friends here who think that India will come out unscathed in a war against Pakistan.

The obvious advantages of being a country with more resources and larger size vis-a-vis a small country with lesser resources.
India will be able to damage far more infrastructure in Pakistan, multiple times more.

True but at what cost? If Pakistan's Red Lines are threatened, Pakistan has made it clear it will switch to Nuclear Strikes. Its obvious that India is not willing to pay the price for attacking Pakistan's civil infrastructure. Despite bravado of punishing Pakistan, India has not dared target Pakistan's Infrastructure and largely kept its guns aimed at Pakistan's Military Formations.

In 1947, in 1965 when they sent SSG to attempt a 'bay of pigs' and In Kargil.

In 1947, tensions were already high as India had invaded Junagedh and Hyderabad without any provocation. India is the only nation in South Asia to use force to alter political course in other countries. India created the concept of supporting armed insurgencies in other South Asian Nations. This is the Age of Information my old friend, you can't B.S your way out of this.

And not just that, it had capability back then to ensure that the fight was taken and centered in Indian territory.

Today vis-a-vis India, Pakistan's military will mostly be defending its territory with limited attacks on Indian territory.

True

Since you keep gunning for rhetoric to keep the morale high on your side, why not make it ''an enemy 100 times your size'' :lol:
India is only 3.x times Pakistan's size.

India's Population: 1.2 billion
Pakistan's Population: 180 million

Looks like your Math is getting rusty old friend, time to do some brain teaser exercises.

I disagree. Pakistan would start hinting nuclear weapons after a week as its military forces start folding. How we handle that is then upto us.

True, you reserve that right.

Last edited:
I am aware of all that you mentioned.
And yes, if hostilities break out, India will without the slightest doubt target your infrastructure regardless of whether it was built for Chinese or Americans.

Allow me to tell you another (not so) secret here - if a Chinese ship is trying to supply Pakistan during a war with India, that Chinese ship will either be stopped or destroyed.
During hostilities any vessel or infrastructure that aids Pakistan within the territory of Pakistan is fair game. That is why when corporates - both private and State owned - invest in another nation, they discourage those Nations to go to war, because they understand the concept of Sovereign risk.

If you find this hard to believe, then I cannot help you there.
Hostilities like what?

These Indians think they are SUPA PAWA. They had been feed with such high magnitude of lies that they think their country is protected by God's own Iron Curtain thing. Their generals & politicians know their limitations very well & that is the reason that they still are unwilling to go for a war with Pakistan. On the other hand Pakistanis know that in case of war there will be heavy destruction not only in Pakistan but in India too. If Pakistan is going down it will make sure that India is pulled & knocked down as well.

Unbelievable how little commonsense some have on this forum. Such large projects will benefit the entire region, not just Pakistan. India would be linked into the system as soon as it was operational. Pakistan's gain is not India's loss (and vice versa).

China would defend it's interests, to assume otherwise is ridiculous. They're not going to throw billions away.

What you missed to tell is, that it is owned from the german railway corporation Deutsche Bahn. Chinese corporations aren´t allowed to operate railways in germany.

It's not build railway on your land, it's connecting to EU railway system, who the fk would build railway on your racist land to only benefit your racist people.

I find your delusion a bit funny.

China owns Europe anyway. Their investments, their products, and retail power is just FLOODING Europe.

China's reserve alone are LARGER than some of the largest European economies.

GCC Arabs alone have assets worth of $2.1 trillion mainly in the Western world...

You can act all tough on computer..reality is hard to accept though..lol

Friend, China has investments in Europe but China does not "own" Europe or any other country's sovereignty that China invest in. Markus S say a rail link to Berlin will be denied but he is not the government of Berlin but just expressing his anti-China opinion.

Friend, China has investments in Europe but China does not "own" Europe or any other country's sovereignty that China invest in. Markus S say a rail link to Berlin will be denied but he is not the government of Berlin but just expressing his anti-China opinion.

Are you kidding me? Thats not anti china opinion but the german basic law. It simply does not allow foreign investement into security relevant infrastructure.

This project will help Pakistan's economy a lot & the Indians will cry.

This project will help Pakistan's economy a lot & the Indians will cry.

We can build railway lines for ourselves.I don't see any problem unless in case of a war.

Guys...we are talking about a fucking railway here. Thats not antimatter propulsion or high tech. Its s simple train.

Guys...we are talking about a fucking railway here. Thats not antimatter propulsion or high tech. Its s simple train.
Yes, but if Pakistan makes a brick indians are upset.

Yes, but if Pakistan makes a brick indians are upset.

Since its banned in Europe that foreign nations own infrastructure here i wonder is that different in Pakistan? This threatens your national security

It's not build railway on your land, it's connecting to EU railway system, who the fk would build railway on your racist land to only benefit your racist people.

China talks about working with Russia and EU for railway connectivity to EU
and this then becomes China building and owning railway to Berlin.:woot:

China talks about working with Russia and EU for railway connectivity to EU
and this then becomes China building and owning railway to Berlin.:woot:

We already have railway connectivity. Such steps must be planned carefully so no security problems arise. I don´t trust China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom