What's new

China launches study to build rail link to Pakistan via Azad Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they wont. They never interfere in Pakistan's battles even when their investment(a small amount for them, maybe very large for Pakistan) is at stake. They deal with whoever can get them the goods. There is a reason they refused to put their warships in Gwadar.

Whatever floats your boat well.

BTW Pakistan is more than capable to take care of itself but i was talking about the "common sense".

You can't predict what will happen in the event of a war.

But you can?

Whatever floats your boat well.

BTW Pakistan is more than capable to take care of itself but i was talking about the "common sense".
If you are talking about common sense then know that India will target your rail infrastructure the first day in case of hostilities. Since Pakistan has not built any redundant rail infrastructure it has multiple critical points which are vulnerable. An additional benefit is that Pakistan also does not have the industrial capacity to repair such damaged infrastructure at short notice unlike most major countries.

This is not to say that Pakistan should not go ahead and build this. It should. It would bring enhanced economic benefits for Pakistan. But to think that this infrastructure is somehow immune to Indian targeting because China has invested in it is nothing less than wishful thinking..and a humorous one at that.

If you are talking about common sense then know that India will target your rail infrastructure the first day in case of hostilities. Since Pakistan has not built any redundant rail infrastructure it has multiple critical points which are vulnerable. An additional benefit is that Pakistan also does not have the industrial capacity to repair such damaged infrastructure at short notice unlike most major countries.

This is not to say that Pakistan should not go ahead and build this. It should. It would bring enhanced economic benefits for Pakistan. But to think that this infrastructure is somehow immune to Indian targeting because China has invested in it is nothing less than wishful thinking..and a humorous one at that.

And in return Indian cities & railways & other infrastructure will be targeted by Pakistani forces.

Pakistan is ready to fight a war...you can attack anytime you want to.

Well I have heard about taking out other Chinese railway lines closer to India ,the one in Tibet.

You've heard that India is SUPA PAWA too but if only saying does the job then i would say "I' am billionaire" everyday.

And in return Indian cities & railways & other infrastructure will be targeted by Pakistani forces.

Pakistan is ready to fight a war...you can attack anytime you want to.
You don't really have the spare resources to attack infrastructure. The days when Pakistan was the aggressor are gone. Your resources both economic and military donot permit it anymore.Pakistan is by and large limited to a defensive war now.

Plus since India has much much more of infrastructure compared to Pakistan, the effect of any such strikes on India would be exponentially less than India doing the same to Pakistan.
Also the fact that India has the industrial capability to restore and rebuild in short spans of time, which is limited in Pakistan.

Indians cant expell half a dozen Chinese sentris who come inside India for camping and star gazing, but they will attack a $20 billion project beween two countries. Your empty threats are boring :sarcastic:

Who told you it is $20 billion project?? I highly doubt the numbers....

You don't really have the spare resources to attack infrastructure. The days when Pakistan was the aggressor are gone. Your resources both economic and military donot permit it anymore.Pakistan is by and large limited to a defensive war now.

Plus since India has much much more of infrastructure compared to Pakistan, the effect of any such strikes on India would be exponentially less than India doing the same to Pakistan.
Also the fact that India has the industrial capability to restore and rebuild in short spans of time, which is limited in Pakistan.

You are a fool if you think this way...i guess bharat verma the clown has damaged the brain cells of yours.

Pakistan is much more stronger & powerful then in any of the last wars. In any war with India Pakistan will make sure that if it is going down, it take down India too. There is nothing to be lost by Pakistan but everything to be lost by India.

We can over see this link from siachin and cut it off when ever we want.
how ? my friend a siachen is 200 km far away ! down south east from the Karakorum highway
upload_2014-6-28_11-35-20.png

You are a fool if you think this way...i guess bharat verma the clown has damaged the brain cells of yours.

Pakistan is much more stronger & powerful then in any of the last wars. In any war with India Pakistan will make sure that if it is going down, it take down India too. There is nothing to be lost by Pakistan but everything to be lost by India.
If this is what you think, then I have wasted my time discussing anything with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom