What's new

China launches study to build rail link to Pakistan via Azad Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we are the same, we were all part of the roman empire and look virtually the same. Just have different backgrounds.

Ppl here are much more educated n even weathers than some mixed breed italian greaseball... N oh let me clear a little misconception .. Atleast ppl in my country think of western ppl as sissys n s.. ! And gutless .. U love life more than anything else.. Your family values have been erased .. Etc etc.. I'm a Baluch by ethnicity n a Pakistani by nationality .. N I'm god damn proud of it..
As for u being Italian or whatever .. Who cares ur the same as a Pygmy .. Who gives a shit.

Ppl here are much more educated n even weathers than some mixed breed italian greaseball... N oh let me clear a little misconception .. Atleast ppl in my country think of western ppl as sissys n s.. ! And gutless .. U love life more than anything else.. Your family values have been erased .. Etc etc.. I'm a Baluch by ethnicity n a Pakistani by nationality .. N I'm god damn proud of it..
As for u being Italian or whatever .. Who cares ur the same as a Pygmy .. Who gives a shit.

Did you like the soy beans we send as aid for you guys recently? I hope they were not rotten, because you talk rubbish and this can come from food poisoning. But well when you depend on food aid you take what you can get i guess.

Did you like the soy beans we send as aid for you guys recently? I hope they were not rotten, because you talk rubbish and this can come from food poisoning. But well when you depend on food aid you take what you can get i guess.

Nope.. But I sure pay your govt money whenever I visit your country .. N yes son I got more $ than some douche with a 500 dollar watch.. I'm wearing a Rolex right now .. So put ur money where ur mouth is..

Nope.. But I sure pay your govt money whenever I visit your country .. N yes son I got more $ than some douche with a 500 dollar watch.. I'm wearing a Rolex right now .. So put ur money where ur mouth is..

show it. :) Pics or it didn't happen. :)

show it. :) Pics or it didn't happen. :)

34eesmx.jpg

Having a connection from Islamabad to Tehran would be good for Pakistan!!! Shame it is not there on the map. Means there is a fast elegant corridor all the way to Calais for Pakistan. Why didnt Pakistan insist on this?

Having a connection from Islamabad to Tehran would be good for Pakistan!!! Shame it is not there on the map. Means there is a fast elegant corridor all the way to Calais for Pakistan. Why didnt Pakistan insist on this?

The proposed rail link to Uzbekistan is the missing link, held up by the situation in Afghanistan. Alternatively, it doesn’t make sense to pour money into a minimally used rail link (considering the relatively limited amount of truck traffic between Iran and Pakistan). If there is any rail link to build it’s more important to rebuild Main Line 1 to our primary port of Karachi. Unless the rail link to Iran is funded by an outside (non-government of Pakistan) investor, we need to start getting more frugal with what is invested into what infrastructure. We need to see ROI to make all these investments sustainable and not become another looming debt crisis, as could be the case with the power plants unless the SEZs take off.

Also, Once Iran can get the nuclear deal signed again with the Biden Administration, it doesn’t seem unlikely that BRI projects (Oil/Gas Pipelines, Railways, Motorways, FiberOptic Cables) will start picking up between Iran and Pakistan for onward connection to China. China plans to build oil infrastructure in Iran, some kind of BOT arrangement for rail/road/pipeline infrastructure could work and carry the diplomatic cover of a Chinese project, should Sanctions get reimposed on Iran in the future.

Last edited:
The proposed rail link to Uzbekistan is the missing link, held up by the situation in Afghanistan. Alternatively, it doesn’t make sense to pour money into a minimally used rail link (considering the relatively limited amount of truck traffic between Iran and Pakistan). If there is any rail link to build it’s more important to rebuild Main Line 1 to our primary port of Karachi. Unless the rail link to Iran is funded by an outside (non-government of Pakistan) investor, we need to start getting more frugal with what is invested into what infrastructure. We need to see ROI to make all these investments sustainable and not become another looming debt crisis, as could be the case with the power plants unless the SEZs take off.

Also, Once Iran can get the nuclear deal signed again with the Biden Administration, it doesn’t seem unlikely that BRI projects (Oil/Gas Pipelines, Railways, Motorways, FiberOptic Cables) will start picking up between Iran and Pakistan for onward connection to China. China plans to build oil infrastructure in Iran, some kind of BOT arrangement for rail/road/pipeline infrastructure could work and carry the diplomatic cover of a Chinese project, should Sanctions get reimposed on Iran in the future.

A Uzbek, Kyrgyrs and Chinese project was signed here rcently if memory serves me right

Reality is that our law does not allow foreign countries to operate railways on our land. Because of that our entire railways network is nationalized. You may come from a country that can be bribed away from its own interests. Europe is not. Beside that, i don´t act "tough" on computer. I just say a fact. :) If i would come froma 3rd world banana republic i might think like you.

Basic fact is, that such intense projects are not possible in Europe. Its banned by law. And even if corrupt politicians would try to change that, mass demonstrations would start and stop bullshit like this.

You know the very same mass demonstrations that ended nuclear power in germany, that stopped airports from being build and prevent other nonsense that people not want.

Thats called democracy. You may heared about it.

Now China can plan any bullshit it wants. The fact remains, that never a chinese railway will set a hold into the EU or US for the very reasons i mentioned.

Same reason why China was not allowed to buy german core corporations and why Russia was banned from buying Opel.

We don´t let 3rd world Banana republics into our sensitive branches which have effect in our security. They can invest in evry other bullshit off course. :)

Maybe do some research next before you post;

"Italy is the first member of the G7 group of developed world economies to take money offered by China."

" The collapse of the Genoa bridge in August killed dozens of people and made Italy's crumbling infrastructure a major political issue for the first time in decades. "

Chinese Government have deep pockets and they are looking to buy assets and influence wherever they can. That includes developing as well as developed countries. And don't tell me there's any shortage of corrupt politicians that are willing to sell national interests in Italy. A Google search would help you dispel this impression as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom