What's new

China launches study to build rail link to Pakistan via Azad Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are bharatiya for sure but you are a bastard **** for sure no doubt !

I would have been happy to see your Knowledge been reflated in your writing. Learn to give proper example.
:drag::drag::drag::drag:
10382140_662658310489393_5079879654306616313_n.jpg

but still that project is on papers, once it started and then it finished than we will believe to have such Link b/w gawadar to Kashgar...

It is once again your stupidity to not understand my remark in right context.

i can perfectly understand your context. You don't know anything about that region. :)

Go oversee KKH from the Siachen. :D

You are not capable enough to Comprehend that. Since your IQ is bellow std 10 Student, You will interpret that as seeing from naked eye.

My last post. You can continue with your Idiocy.

You are not capable enough to Comprehend that. Since your IQ is bellow std 10 Student, You will interpret that as seeing from naked eye.

My last post. You can continue with your Idiocy.

Yeah I can easily comprehend your post. You are one of those many Indian fools who think that they can control KKH from the frozen wasteland. You are not the new one nor would be the last one.

You are a man of delusion. It will be very painful for you to come out of that. So be happy remaining in your delusion.

It is you Indians who think they are SUPA PAWA which in reality is opposite.

This is your national attitude.

270877_10151344812064729_2116876424_n.jpg

So be happy with this attitude.

P.S You guys are insignificant for Pakistan so don't try to be attention seekers & do your lungi dance in every thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom