What's new

China Just Overtook The US As The World's Largest Economy by PPP

I don't offend China. I just agree with @StarCraft_ZT .
Who care about the GDP ?

As an ordinary, I just mention about our family standard of living.

About China, let think twice about global workshop role. What you get from big sale volume of Foxconn Iphone, Ipad ?

I don't offend China. I just agree with @StarCraft_ZT .
Who care about the GDP ?

As an ordinary, I just mention about our family standard of living.

About China, let think twice about global workshop role. What you get from big sale volume of Foxconn Iphone, Ipad ?

But how much is made from Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo? On the other hand, Vietnam has Foxconn too - but does it have a Huawei, ZTE or Lenovo?

Congrat. 1.4 billion of Chinese and FDI just reach the same production value as 0.3 billion of US could make.

We should be fair, even you may hate China. It is a great milestone for China, for the whole of Asia as well as for the world.

We should be fair, even you may hate China. It is a great milestone for China, for the whole of Asia as well as for the world.

Congrat is my first word. That's achievement without any doubt.

Germany and Japan are vassal regimes of the US.
Ya, I figured you believed in that sort of bunk. That they too frequently voted in favour of democracy and against communist evil, would of course, make them American slaves in your eyes.

We said it before. We do not accept new method to adjust PPP by IMF.

Ya, I figured you believed in that sort of bunk. That they too frequently voted in favour of democracy and against communist evil, would of course, make them American slaves in your eyes.

Nope.

Because every event they are forced into doing things the US wants.

That's called being a vassal.

You are right. It's Right to us too, Vietnamese.
The leaders want something big, but a normal guy must have small amount for his living.

You should understand. China need 30 years, Vietnam need 60 years.

Agree Vietnam need more time than China.
10560aa75b936064e519c1a433efd9ff.jpg

Maybe 35 years. or only 20 years.

Let study Singapore, born in poor 1965. And surpass China after few years.
That's the advantage of a small country with small population, get rich but not ruin their own environment.

78717d12164bee07389c2c5a827e6d16.jpg

Last edited:
Notice how neither article mentioned nothing about "democracy" being a factor in their success? Japan and Germany, while damaged in WWII, still retain many of the key infrastructures from an industrial power, such as accumulated capital, educated work force and technological expertise.
Plus, please, you are from USA, you are in no position to harp about human rights.
Well of course as that is because neither article was about their political systems as much as it was their economic policies, but one would be a fool to not realize that having a stable, representative political system, with a clearly established rule of law, worker's rights, individual rights, protection of private property and private enterprise, etc., was not a major factor in their success. As German Chancellor Helmut Kohl pointed out when eulogizing Adenauer,

"Creating and securing the famed stability of the German democracy is without doubt one of Konrad Adenauer's greatest national political achievements. And nowhere is it acclaimed more vigorously than in the letter which Carl J. Burckhardt wrote to Carl Zuckmayer a few days after Adenauer's death. The letter contains the following words on Germany's first Chancellor: "He eliminated the fundamental risk inherent in a democratic state system, that of dissolving into anarchy or leading to dictatorship, by placing state authority where it belonged and by justifying it - from success to success - with his powerful personality."

"Konrad Adenauer recognised the potential which the Social Market Economy offered for establishing the regulatory model that corresponded most closely with his understanding of liberty and responsibility and with his conception of humankind."

"And so Konrad Adenauer is still with us - in the free state in which we live, in the goals towards which we are working, in the European vision which we are seeking to make reality."

Last edited:
Nope.

Because every event they are forced into doing things the US wants.

That's called being a vassal.
You know, I was just quoting former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl's eulogy of the great Konrad Adenauer, who said this about the founder of the Christian Democratic Party, that rules Germany today,

"The value-based decision that brought about the most lasting change in the face of Europe was Adenauer's realignment of German foreign policy. It was a change which was to have revolutionary consequences. Adenauer made a radical break with the disastrous tradition of a German political system that see-sawed between East and West. He set Germany on a new course - westward bound - and rooted the Federal Republic of Germany firmly on the side of the liberal democracies.

And this was exactly how Adenauer perceived this fundamental foreign policy decision. For him, it was more coincidence that the "alignment with the West" related to the geographical situation - in Europe as it was then. He primarily understood "the West" to mean the common values and cultures which the democracies shared, these being predominantly Europe's western Christian traditions, with the United States of America at the forefront."
:agree:

You know, I was just quoting former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl's eulogy of the great Konrad Adenauer, who said this about the founder of the Christian Democratic Party, that rules Germany today,

"The value-based decision that brought about the most lasting change in the face of Europe was Adenauer's realignment of German foreign policy. It was a change which was to have revolutionary consequences. Adenauer made a radical break with the disastrous tradition of a German political system that see-sawed between East and West. He set Germany on a new course - westward bound - and rooted the Federal Republic of Germany firmly on the side of the liberal democracies.

And this was exactly how Adenauer perceived this fundamental foreign policy decision. For him, it was more coincidence that the "alignment with the West" related to the geographical situation - in Europe as it was then. He primarily understood "the West" to mean the common values and cultures which the democracies shared, these being predominantly Europe's western Christian traditions, with the United States of America at the forefront."
:agree:

Germany and Japan are vassals. They have no choice but to have US military bases like vassals.

Germany and Japan are vassals. They have no choice but to have US military bases like vassals.

If US bases in Germany and Japan never exist, that means nowaday Europe belong to Germany, Asia incl. China belong to Japan.

He's just a retarded and uneducated vietgook who doesn't even has any common sense.
why wasted your precious time discussing or explaining anything with such a pathetic self-dreaing freak.
VN's economic anual growth is much lower than China and those previous developing years of singapore.and both CHN and SGP has a much larger economy than them now,and they still dreaming of supassing China and SGP in 25years??and he was talking about the chinese workers things,like salary,I gonna say the lowest salary of China is still much higher than the highest in VN. anyway I'm just feeling really disgusted of being compared with that third-world VN.
u should go read some his previous comments which's super hilarious

Last edited:
And yet when the French opted out of NATO and ordered us to leave, we packed up and left. There goes that argument...

"...and all non-French NATO troops were asked to leave France. U.S. Secretary of State Dean Rusk was later quoted as asking de Gaulle whether his order included "the bodies of American soldiers in France's cemeteries?" This withdrawal forced the relocation of SHAPE from Rocquencourt, near Paris, to Casteau, north of Mons, Belgium, by 16 October 1967."

NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom