What's new

China, Japan, Vietnam & Korea

Methu_Xie

New Recruit

Reaction score
No matter what,remember,we were a family,even we are arguing about issues between us,we are still being affected by the same culture.(And,this thread is copied by me from a culture forum,didn't write by me)

China, Japan, Vietnam & Korea belong to the Sinosphere, meaning they are culturally similar:
600px-East_Asian_Cultural_Sphere.png

But each culture still has their own characteristics. Let′s see what are the similarities and differences between them
但每一种文化都有属于它们自己的特点。来让我们看看它们之间的相同点和不同点。

412px-%E6%BC%A2%E5%AD%97%E6%96%87%E5%8C%96%E5%9C%88%EF%BC%8F%E6%B1%89%E5%AD%97%E6%96%87%E5%8C%96%E5%9C%88_%C2%B7_%ED%95%9C%EC%9E%90_%EB%AC%B8%ED%99%94%EA%B6%8C_%C2%B7_V%C3%B2ng_v%C4%83n_h%C3%B3a_ch%E1%BB%AF_H%C3%A1n_%C2%B7_%E6%BC%A2%E5%AD%97%E6%96%87%E5%8C%96%E5%9C%8F.png

Clothing:
服饰

China:(Han style,the main culture)
中国
200206d0klx3xmvpcmju3y.jpg

201900w4szp24hs4n4bv4k.jpg

Japan
日本
click

Vietnam
越 南
click

(P.s In fact```I didn't know this style totally````` )

Korea
韩国
200234ullu47jlhjoussuo.jpg

"Sinosphere" ???

I think term "Sino" is used for china. Like in news term "Sino-Indian relations" are used to represent India-china relations.

These are the countries which have based their social structures on Confucianism.

However just because they have Confucian roots and use Chinese characters in their writing does not mean that they will have a positive stance towards us. Quite the opposite in fact.

House

China
click

Japan
click

Vinetaman
Van+Mieu+Quoc+Tu+Giam+-+The+First+University+in+Vietnam3.jpg

Korea
click

These are the countries which have based their social structures on Confucianism.

However just because they have Confucian roots and use Chinese characters in their writing does not mean that they will have a positive stance towards us. Quite the opposite in fact.

I can understand that these small countries have to learn from a superpower for surviving.

LOL, just ur beautiful dream, others like Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese do not think so.
What's the SINOSPHERE, neighbor countries do her homage and pay yearly tribute when China as a strong central empire ? Im sure they do 100% dislike "SINOSPHERE".

When you strong, they afraid of you then respect you; when you weak, they just wanna ride on your neck and kick your a$$. The SINOSPHERE based on CHINA STRONG firstly,bro.

China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam.......well, it's unequal condition.

For thousands of years, Japan, Korea and Vietnam were in the shadow of China. Today, they want to be recognized and stand equally, if not, better. Of course, that's a twisted history and way of thinking.

I know too,I think also there is no equal relationship between these small countries and Sinaean.
They are ungreateful soul,they following the White european instead of learning from them.They are not honest.

The conversation here can only be in English.

BTW, China is a country with more than 1.3 billion of population, we are the most reliable friend of ourselves.

Those other East Asian losers need us more than we need them, if it wasn't us, they would already be exterminated by the white colonialist, yet those scumbags now is trying to destroy us by teaming up with the white colonialists.

Why would we still need to take care of those worthless parasites?

Screw them all, i won't have a single drop of tear if they all die out.

I know,I just wanna some smart guys of these 蕞尔小国 would realize who the true friend of them is in fact.

China, Japan, Korea and Vietnam.......well, it's unequal condition.

For thousands of years, Japan, Korea and Vietnam were in the shadow of China. Today, they want to be recognized and stand equally, if not, better. Of course, that's a twisted history and way of thinking.

The culture of Our ancestor affect them in all,I want them recognize that whom they should have trust.

LOL, just ur beautiful dream, others like Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese do not think so.
What's the SINOSPHERE, neighbor countries do her homage and pay yearly tribute when China as a strong central empire ? Im sure they do 100% dislike "SINOSPHERE".

When you strong, they afraid of you then respect you; when you weak, they just wanna ride on your neck and kick your a$$. The SINOSPHERE based on CHINA STRONG firstly,bro.

That is a twisted history as well.

Actually, tributary system is two-way gift. It's the East Asia form of relationship based on our culture in the region for thousands of years. I give you gift, and you gift us too, for the good friendship and peace of both of us. When one of us, get a problem, we will send help.

People were offended, because of the size of China, it will never look equal, I can understand. Just like today US. Today, everyone kowtowing to US, paid the modern form of tribute. Once US get weak, from respect became bullying.

It's the human nature.

According to an anti-capitalist article posted in this forum, human are capable for solidarity and compassion, but also capable of aggressiveness and competition. Depend on the system. I just want to say, a huge land of China already being united for 2200 years, aggressiveness and competition was long gone. Solidarity and compassion among people in the land of China is prevail.

Aggressiveness and competition, any form of the dark side of human heart, still exist in China border.

Care to bring hapiness for 1.4 billions of our brothers and sisters first, plus over 40 millions oversea Chinese, we have enought of people to create a sino-sphere world on our own, once we reach to prosperity of Tang Empire, these nations will automaticially re-adjust their culture policy...it's Asian culture to look down and reject the poors and embrace the rich...we're all the same Chinese are not exception.

How about Hindusphere?All eastern asian country has many buddhists?

Vietnam
越 南
click

(P.s In fact```I didn't know this style totally````` )

Korea
韩国
200234ullu47jlhjoussuo.jpg

forget past.....watch out now they have enemies like relations with each other.....take an example of greater India. Pakistan and India used to be same country but now they are arc enemies. many things have changed in years

Back
Top Bottom