What's new

China, Japan tensions flare up once again

Götterdämmerung;2708364 said:
Repeatedly calling me a false flag is what? I enjoy mocking delusional people. Thanks for the fun! :)

But Germans usually don't get so riled up in a discussion that pertains to a Sino-Japanese tension unlike we do simply because of our rivalry.

Try using some fancy words again; Hint: it didn't work.

But Germans usually don't get so riled up in a discussion that pertains to a Sino-Japanese tension unlike we do simply because of our rivalry.

Try using some fancy words again; Hint: it didn't work.

We are riled up whenever people glorify fascism, and that's what many of you guys are doing.

An Indian guy knows how all 82 million Germans think and act. Truly delusional! :lol:

Still, you have nothing to counter my first post in this thread.

Götterdämmerung;2708398 said:
We are riled up whenever people glorify fascism, and that's what many of you guys are doing.

Oh but do you actually see us saying that what Japan did to chinese civilians was pretty good?

Highlight it anywhere and show me where, genius.

An Indian guy knows how all 82 million Germans think and act. Truly delusional! :lol:

Talk about irony... coming from someone who just found a fascist connection just because Indians here highlighted about taking sides with Japan.

:lol: Are you for real?

Still, you have nothing to counter my first post in this thread.

I am not here to waste my time on trying to decipher an apologist who is so paranoid that wherever China is mentioned, he goes all rivers on it.

diaoyut.jpg

Diaoyu Islands Dispute

Yes, it is legal lawful, this island is near China, not Japan.

See map first before you write something.

has china ever occupied the islands?? no.. what chinese artifacts have been found there?? none??

just because you had it on your maps does not mean it belongs to you... that is common sense...something chinese people obviously do not have... instead you have ego's bigger then americas and think the whole world belongs to you....

If occupying the islands is a criteria then its easy: China has occupied the entire Parcels and the biggest island in the Spartleys (the only one with a self contained ecosystem that's not barren rock). It was occupied since 1974 and 1950, respectively. In 1930, France (then the ruler of Vietnam) invaded the South China Seas islands and the Republic of China launched a diplomatic protest which was ignored by France, Britain and the US.

Vietnam is a French colonial power invading the lands of native Chinese.

where are your facts??

your countries claims are mere words.. nothing more... n reality is japan has occupied and had sovreignty of the islands for over 100 years... china hasnt??... those are the facts.

Occupancy automatically means legitimacy? Fine, then first stop crying things like "free tibet".

If occupying the islands is a criteria then its easy: China has occupied the entire Parcels and the biggest island in the Spartleys (the only one with a self contained ecosystem that's not barren rock). It was occupied since 1974 and 1950, respectively. In 1930, France (then the ruler of Vietnam) invaded the South China Seas islands and the Republic of China launched a diplomatic protest which was ignored by France, Britain and the US.

Vietnam is a French colonial power invading the lands of native Chinese.

You know nothing of Vietnam dude, stop talking about Vietnam like you're an expert of it. Your educational system must brainwashed you to a point of no return. You have failed to defend those islands that you "believe" to be yours. If we know for sure those islands are yours then all these SEA disputes shouldn't be happening today. Your failure to back up these islands that you claimed that are yours is your loss. So if you are smart, you should eat the loss and move on. Just because you failed to defend those islands 100 years ago, it doesn't mean today you will take it back again just because you "believe" you are stronger today. History already made its marks on those islands because your ancestors failed to keep those islands; otherwise, Japan and Vietnam shouldn't bother you and if we knew it was yours from day 1. But since you cannot prove how you got these islands since day 1, you are a thief and you are breaching/violating another nations sovereignty today. If your country (China) doesn't want to obey these facts, then you're only asking for trouble on these islands.

You're repeating history and going back to the mid-devil days because you cannot handle these facts. If you feel the urge to repeat history to make up for your ancestor's failure, then be our guest because we will rewrite history again.

Occupancy automatically means legitimacy? Fine, then first stop crying things like "free tibet".

no... it was ANNEXED.. not just occupied

tibet is just another land grab of chinas... same thing will happen elsewhere too when they are able to project their military power without much resistance in the south china sea..

see china is a bully, and bullies wont fight unless they know that little will come back to bite them..... so they will wait till they are powerful enough that vietnamese boats will set themself on fire.. untill then they will just punch em in the arm now and then and try to scare them

tibet is just another land grab of chinas... same thing will happen elsewhere too when they are able to project their military power without much resistance in the south china sea..

see china is a bully, and bullies wont fight unless they know that little will come back to bite them..... so they will wait till they are powerful enough that vietnamese boats will set themself on fire.. untill then they will just punch em in the arm now and then and try to scare them

How about the white aussies grabbed the land from the Australian aborigines?

The Tibetans are still in Tibet with a growing population, where are the Australian aborigines? :coffee:

That's why bullies with no common sense don't dominate the world

How about the white aussies grabbed the land from the Australian aborigines?

The Tibetans are still in Tibet with a growing population, where are the Australian aborigines? :coffee:

it is a complete different story, and white people landed in australia hundreds of years ago... tibet is happening right now

and where are the aboriginals? or as they like to be called Koori's?? they are everywhere, they have a population about the same amount as when white people first landed....i know quite a lot of them, i also grew up with them, went to school with them, played football with them.. i am also part koori lol

also, koori's have members in parliment, in the senate, and are quite influencial in this country

it is a complete different story, and white people landed in australia hundreds of years ago... tibet is happening right now

and where are the aboriginals? or as they like to be called Koori's?? they are everywhere, they have a population about the same amount as when white people first landed....i know quite a lot of them, i also grew up with them, went to school with them, played football with them.. i am also part koori lol

China's rule over Tibet pre-dated any white colonialism in history, we have more right to claim over Tibet than you claim over Australia.

And i don't think the Australian aborigines accepting you taking over their lands.

Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard rescued from Aborigine protesters: 'Drop that spear!' - YouTube

China's rule over Tibet pre-dated any white colonialism in history, we have more right to claim over Tibet than you claim over Australia.

And i don't think the Australian aborigines accepting you taking over their lands.

Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard rescued from Aborigine protesters: 'Drop that spear!' - YouTube

That's messed up dude. If that cop was in Vietnam, he would be dead because Vietnamese don't treat invaders lightly. See what happened to France, British and Americans.

obviously the tibetens dont want chinese rule?? even the aboriginals here disagree with china on tibet? so figure that one out lol\

even the subtitles of what was going on was wrong lol

and do not try to take that video out of context lmfaooooo

you see that was a set up, during the political war going on here.... one of the ministers told the aboriginal people that they were going to take down the aboriginal tent embassy.. very similar thing to the occupy protests around the world... the aboriginals didnt like that... and in fact it was not directed at julia gillard.. it was directed at tony abbott

and its funny, since aboriginals have more rights here then white people.. they get paid more money even if they do not work, there are aboriginal ONLY jobs ( if there were white people only jobs you would call us racist) , aboriginal healthcare.. they are funded more then white people etc...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom