What's new

China, Japan tensions flare up once again

tibetan population are more than doubled since PLA entered Tibet and still the majority in the land.how about your aboriginal people?

tibetan population are more than doubled since PLA entered Tibet and still the majority in the land.how about your aboriginal people?

50 years to double population.. sure would be easy to do... it is not hard to increase population.. and what you would see in tibet is majority of the population is youth

so it according to the stats china put out.. their population is 3 million.. 50 years it took them to double it??

in america.. it took 100 years to go from 250'000 to over 3 million? i guess they means american indians had a better birthrate then tibetens

and tibetans dont have control over any of their lands.. it is ruled by china... tibet people really have no say in their lands at all

Oh but do you actually see us saying that what Japan did to chinese civilians was pretty good?

Highlight it anywhere and show me where, genius.

Go back one page. Your fellow Indian said that Japan should invade China again. Imagine someone said We should invade Poland again, genius!

Talk about irony... coming from someone who just found a fascist connection just because Indians here highlighted about taking sides with Japan.

:lol: Are you for real?

Many of Hitler's ideas were derived from India, from the swastika to the race theory. The caste system is basically the same how the Nazis divided the people in different races with different status, the Jews being the equivalent to the dalits.

I am not here to waste my time on trying to decipher an apologist who is so paranoid that wherever China is mentioned, he goes all rivers on it.

More like you have nothing to counter and BTW me being revisionist :lol: look who glorifies the fascist barbarism. Show me an evidence where I was revisionist! Go ahead! Show it! :)

china is trying to piss everyone off aren't they?

japan should send its own ships in response.... china is trying to muscle control by passive force..

this cannot be allowed to happen or the islands will slip form japans hands

they are japanese islands.... china claims over 80 percent of sth china sea are illegitimate... just because they had it on maps 500 years ago doesnt meant they own it all??... dutch people found and mapped australia first, does australia belong to them??

fact is japan owns the islands.. china needs to take its ego and fk off back to china
Diaoyu Island is a inseperatable part of China, Japan will be kicked out from there ASAP. You Australian better shut up .

The whites licked the blood of the aboriginal to get your feet on America and Australia, how many aboriginal you killed in the history? Numerous! The truth is China now is getting powerful every seconds and minutes, you have got to accept it although you feel unhappy about it. Shame on you reprimand China in human right, joke joke joke...................

I think they asking for trouble like they did during the Mongol invasion.
Let's see, we're on friendly terms with Pakistan, Burma, Thailand, Laos, Nepal, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Malaysia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Mongolia and Brunei.

Vietnam, Japan, Philippines and India are "every neighbor"? Do pick up a geography book sometime.

Let's see, we're on friendly terms with Pakistan, Burma, Thailand, Laos, Nepal, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Malaysia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Mongolia and Brunei.

Vietnam, Japan, Philippines and India are "every neighbor"? Do pick up a geography book sometime.

what did you say? I'm sorry, I do not know what you're talking about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom